Sign in to follow this  
NeonDrive

New friends

(edited)

Im searching for some more friends happy.png  i will accept anyone as friends wink.png  you could find more info in my page,you can ask any question you want. wink.png Dont be shy to introduce yourself smile.png

Edited by Sandwich90

Sandwich? How delicious! laugh.png Anyway, hi there. Just so you know, one would normally post something like this in the welcoming plaza.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to mlpforums. :)

Sandwich? How delicious! laugh.png Anyway, hi there. Just so you know, one would normally post something like this in the welcoming plaza.

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to mlpforums. smile.png

Im sorry i was thinking about where i should put this,im not really smart blush.png  Anyway,its nice to meet you to yay.png  I hope we could have fun together happy.png

Im sorry i was thinking about where i should put this,im not really smart blush.png  Anyway,its nice to meet you to yay.png  I hope we could have fun together happy.png

Ah, I'm sure you're smart. Lots of people make that mistake. It's fine. I'm not a mod or anything happy.png  I was just letting you know for the future. Anyway, yeah, like I said it's always nice to meet new people. If you ever wanna chat, feel free to send me a message.

Welcome newcomer. Nice to meet you here, and dont worry, I nearly made the same mistake when I was new xD. I look forward to seeing you on the forum.