Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

dark Mini fanfiction : Pinkie's basement (Halloween SPECIAL!)

Fredbermudez

Mini Fanfiction (Pinke's basement)  HALLOWEEN SPEICAL! 

It was Nightmare night.. Everypony were knocking on eachother doors, saying "Trick or Treat!" Everypony couldn't wait to meet Princess Luna. Everypony thought she would dress up as Nightmare moon,
but nopony knew what she was going to be. Not even Twilight or Celestia. So they thought it would speed up time to visit Pinkie Pie. " Girls! I know what to do, lets go visit Pinkie Pie. Maybe she'll want to come with us.
"  Twilight said happly smiling. "But wait dear, we need to get ready first." Rarity started getting the makeup case out. Applejack didn't have the time to get ready, she just went outside and bucked the door close.
"C'mon girls! We're just visiting Pinkie Pie, not going to the Gala." Applejack yelled out. "Fine, if you want to go so badly.." Rarity sighed slightly.  Twilight noticed, where's Fluttershy? Rarity started looking around the room,
"Applejack! Please dear, go to Fluttershys cottage and see if she's hiding again." She smiles. Applejack tits her hat and trots off to the cottage. Minutes pass, still no sign of Fluttershy or Applejack. Both Twilight
And Rarity started to worry, they kept on thinking 'What has happen to them?' That sentence kept on going into their mind, replaying itself. Twilight sliped out a word, " Rarity, S-Should we go look for them?" 
Twilight stuttered after each sentence.  "We should go see what's wrong with Pinkie, first." Rairty said. Twilight started cantering to Pinkie's house, Rarity followed, "I wish Rainbow dash was here.." Twilight mumbled.
Rarity forgotten where she went, she asked twilight why. Twilight told her Rainbow dash was practice  her Rainboom when Luna comes in. Rarity shrugged after hearing what Twilight said. 
Rairty shiverd in the cold, she felt the breeze of the Nightmare night. Twilight didn't mind it. She was used to it after being with her brother Shining Armor, in the Crystal empire. Twilight stopped seening 
Pinkie's basement, Rarity yelled Pinkes name over n over again. But.. No response. Twilight bucked open the Basements door, she canters in slowly. Nothing to hear, only the wind hitting against the door.
Rarity trotted in, the door slammed shut behind them. Twilight jumped, Rairty looked back at the shutted down."Twilight! We're trapped in here!" She kept on yelling. Everything was so dark now, nothing to see.. 
Everything started groaning moaning as for they thought, or could it just been their.. Mind? Twilight's horn started to glow, Rarity started to panic. "A-Are we ever gonna get out of here!" Twilight hoof palmed.
Suddenly a scream came from behind them, but how? The door was closed shut. "Did you hear that? It came from behind us.."  Twilight noticed that was Rarity, she started trotting forwards, She kept on hearing
screams moaning! The walls started to get closer, smaller. She frozed.. Infront of her she saw red dots. Twilight screamed everything went black. A weak voice came out of no where, in the pitch blackness. 
"Twilight! Twilight!"  Twilight yelled after opening her eyes. "Twilight! I can't believe you fainted..." She looked around, seeing Pinkie pie, Applejack, Fluttershy and Rarity. Pinkie pie snorks and giggles, while the rest are laughing.
As for Fluttershy she kept on saying sorry with her low voice. "You guys almost gave me an heart attack!" Rarity stopped laughing. "Oh c'mon dear.. We had this planed up all year long!" Rarirty canterd infront of Twilight.
"S-Sorry if we went too far.." Fluttershy giggled a little.  "Fine, you girls got me. Thought it was real.." Twilight kept on breathing harder and harder. Applejack saw Luna in the sky coming to Ponyville, she ranged her bell
"C'mon everypony!" They all trotted off to see Luna... 

Scroll down!

--------     > THE END<      ------

This was my first Non-scripted format Fanfiction.. I hope you all like it! News: Sorry for not bringing out chapter 5 on My little amnesia. There's been an delay on it. Many problems has been coming up! So I made this for sorry. And for NIGHTMARE NIGHT!  P.S: If you want me to make an chapter 2, just post comment it. 

Thank you picture  

RxwRfpk.jpg?1   

An landscape i've been doing..   80% done! An thank you for reading.                                                          

Edited by Fredbermudez