Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

For Those Who Missed Out

Hello Again, yeah the title pretty much says it all. But err basically the majority of people pm'ed me saying that they haven't seen all of my drawings from day one till now so now im going to be posting all of my drawings (up to date) on this post (please note I wont be posting all drawings my OC drawings are terrible :/ ), Enjoy !!!

• Brohoof 10

• 1 year later...

I'm I can't tell which humanized character that is with the bewbs. Pinkie? Rainbow? Twilight? OC? 

Others are good and recognizable.

Actually the one with the bewbs isnt any, It use to be mega luna however I decided to remove the pony features leaving her human :3

I dig this little collection of (mostly) Fluttershy pics.  The first one which was based on a scene in Hurricane Fluttershy is my favorite of this bunch, but they are all good.  :) 

• Brohoof 1

I see what you did there. ^.^ Nice secret hidden human pic.

Hehe, eyus and thank you for your support :)

I dig this little collection of (mostly) Fluttershy pics.  The first one which was based on a scene in Hurricane Fluttershy is my favorite of this bunch, but they are all good.  :)

Eyus, I mainly drew these because of the video on youtube "Wanna Shy" (Compliation of fluttershy pics) eyus and thank you for your support :)

The two drawings in the second row seem off a bit in the eyes and face.

Yes I completely agree with you. Keep in mind that these were drawn 2 years ago when I was being more competitive in drawing fast so they seem a bit rushed. Including that I have missed pinkie pie's tail in one of them xD. However my aim it to make sure that these drawings don't seem to be traced because apparently people suspected me of it. Resulting in me making a video of me drawing fluttershy. Overall thank you for your feedback :)

• Brohoof 2

Hello Again, yeah the title pretty much says it all. But err basically the majority of people pm'ed me saying that they haven't seen all of my drawings from day one till now so now im going to be posting all of my drawings (up to date) on this post (please note I wont be posting all drawings my OC drawings are terrible :/ ), Enjoy !!!

It's not really possible for me to pic a favourite out of your art maybe pinkie and rarity they all look great!