Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Rarity Pony

Well I might as well admit it...

My largest collection is my Lego collection...

Seeing that i'm also a Fan of Lego and all...

It's currently up to about 50,000 bricks...

To anypony wondering about this...

Have you heard of Brickcon?, Bricksbythebay? or maybe Brickfest? I'm in the same group as those ponies.

Example:

http://www.brothers-brick.com/

Quick images:

http://farm7.static....94d359ff6_o.jpg

http://farm7.static....b16ef5caf_b.jpg

Both these creations are 100% lego...

That is all.

I have a collection of Nintendo Power magazines dating back to around 2000 and various issues of National Geographic dating back to 1968. That's about it.

As far as ponies go, I have the mane six in pocket pony form, a few embroidered patches, a Rainbow Dash "20% Cooler" coozie, a washcloth with Rarity embroidered on it, and a brushable Rarity.

I used to be a massive Touhou nut. I've got a couple hundred dollars worth of games (official and doujin), albums, and random bits of merch. Not really all that into it these days though, apart from an occasional SWR match or two here and there.

I'm a minimalist, so I barely own more than 100 tangible items, and tend to donate, recycle or throw away anything I don't need or use any more (Much to the frustration of my flatmates). The only collection Ive ever really had was books, with a collection of about 400 all piled up in our spare room. I ended up donating them too, so I guess I can take the prize for the smallest collection of anything. :lol:

I'm a minimalist, so I barely own more than 100 tangible items, and tend to donate, recycle or throw away anything I don't need or use any more (Much to the frustration of my flatmates). The only collection Ive ever really had was books, with a collection of about 400 all piled up in our spare room. I ended up donating them too, so I guess I can take the prize for the smallest collection of anything. :lol:

Should have sold dem books

LOL I'm the opposite, I'm a pack rat so I keep everything except food wrappers. xD

• Brohoof 1

LOL I'm the opposite, I'm a pack rat so I keep everything except food wrappers. xD

I'm a digital pack rat. I've got IRC and IM logs from 2002, among other similarly ridiculous things. :blink:

You should see my Deviantart faves. Since I joined about three or four years ago I've collected almost 9,000 favorites because I just love art so much. :P

On my old computer I had a huge collection of pictures saved to the hard drive as well as a bunch of freeware games that I never play but keep anyway so it fills the thing up.

Let's not forget my webcomic and images bookmark folders. I have them pretty filled up right now on my mom's computer and I gotta get everything transferred to a new computer now that I have a job. Plus I gotta get my laptop's stuff transferred.

Local band shirts/albums.

I've got two milk crates packed with CD cases/flat cases/paper or plastic sleeves of demos and local stuff, and 100 or so shirts.

Used to have large video collections, but these days its just a few DVDs

Got a lot of books and I suppose I could say some of that is a collection, but can't really say I go and collect any in particular

Gave away most my fluffies, ornaments etc when downsized from house to flat

So...don't know

My music collection has to be the biggest collection I have. Since the beginning of the year I now have almost 50 gigs of music, and it's growing everyday as I'm obtaining more and more music. Just recently I ordered Okkervil River's 2xLP I Am Very Far and Pendulum's 3 full-length albums, Hold Your Colour, In Silico, and Immersion.

Yeah. I love music.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...