Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Rarity Pony

I used to like collecting things, now collecting is near none existent in my life, I just get whatever I please on occasion.

I do have "remnants" of old collections on the selves or in boxes which haven't been contributed to in many years and beyond.

- Alien/Predator/AvP (love the movies still, AvP to a lesser degree)

- Star Wars (love it in general)

- Green army men (built a massive army as a kid) (lost interest)

- Axis and Allies/Star Wars miniatures (lost interest)

As a child I collected a lot of pokemon cards, digimon cards, yu-gi-o (spelling?) cards, hockey cards and star wars cards. They've all been long gone for many many years and I have no regrets either as I simply have no interest anymore. I do however have 2 Friendship is Magic cards which I got this year, Applejack (great condition in a protective card case) and the other relating to the Crystal Empire. My mother actually got them off ebay somehow thinking she'd get the image of Applejack on the cake (is that even possible with cards?) the other cards was a bonus, but when she asked for help about the cake I printed out a good Applejack image off the computer and then she just gave me both the cards as an early surprise birthday gift instead of for her original plan, I keep them on or in my nightstand by the bed because it's the one place in my room in which I'd have to be a moron to lose them.

I have lots of video games I really enjoy, I suppose that counts as collection now that I think about it.

I guess my books count too (Ontario's history, WW1, WW2, Canadian Heroes of WW2, 33 Strategies of War, Canadian History of the 20th Century. I also have I.D books such as Birds of Eastern North America, Photo Field Guide to the Bats of Ontario, Freshwater Fishes of Canada, Freshwater Fishes of Ontario, Wetland Plants of Ontario, Tracking and the Art of Seeing (Mammal I.D), and Trees in Canada.)

I love to collect mess.

I keep it on my floor.

img-20661-1-297146_10150349455171721_660

A bit small isn't it? My bedroom floor is truly a hazard zone. If you look carefully you'll find some rusty nails poking out from under a sock, along with glass bottles, fuse, laundry that was clean when i set it down, rocks, spare change, books, airsoft guns, writing utensils, garbage, pet hair, you know. The works

Actually I have containers of apple juice from school, in a drawer that I've kept from when I didn't drink them at lunch. the plan is to get a months worth, then stow them in a friends locker

um I would have to say my lego collection more specificly my lego star wars collection I am always on the look out for more sets mostly the ones that have to do with the clone wars and episodes two and three infact I am working on a huge clone army and an even bigger droid army right now ( well not exactly right now because I'm here right now ).

Largest Collection? Hmm...value wise or volume wise?

I've got over 100Lbs of Lego...and probably over 100 Hot-wheels from the 90s. I've got a huge collection of Yu-Gi-Oh Cards...95% of them being from the Original TV series.I've got 40+ Plushies,30 being in my room.I've got a collection of about 11 pedal bikes, and buckets of parts.

My largest collections are probably my Pokemon cards, my Beanie Babies from the 90s and my ponies. The cards and beanies are packed away so not many people ever see those, so my biggest noticeable collection would be ponies :P Unless I can count books. I definitely have more books than anything else. Yeah, I'm going to count books, my biggest collection is of books! 

CDs. Seriously, me and my father we have thousands of them, and no more space to put them. But we still buy a few albums every weeks. :)

I had also thousands of hotwheels cars, but gave them to charity and a few boys who's parents don't have enough money to buy them toys.

My two huge collections are hockey cards and nutcrackers. I think I have about 3,000 hockey cards. Not really any rare ones except I do have 3 or 4 jersey cards. And I have about 20 or so nutcrackers ranging from an R2-D2 nutcrackers, to a winemaker, to a Canadian Mounty. I especially like my nutcracker collection and a great time to get some new ones is around the holidays! :D

Edited by Super Derpy

• 3 months later...

I used to collect a bunch of Australian cuddly bears called 'Beanie Kids' and I was really obsessed with them. I don't really pay much attention to Beanie Kids anymore but I still take good care of all of my toys.

Edited by Faith

I have a huge album of football cards I collected in 2012. I also have a huge box of old receipts (from 2010-present) and a journal I collected Garfield comic clippings in (from October 2011 - May 2013).

I used to have about 15 short boxes of comics when i was a comic collector and convention seller. I have several thousand cd's and dvd's of live audio and video concerts when i was collecting. http://rateyourmusic.com/list/TheScientist/how_did_i_get_so_many_bootlegs____

3614055.jpg

For albums and stuff i probably have about 2 tb of music on mp3.

Edited by Freewave

Most likely my Lego collection. Mainly Star Wars sets; I have several star fighters and a bunch of bionicle sets (Tahu star, Irnakk, Mahri Matiro, etc). I think my favorite is.. Th B wing? I always liked its odd shape.

Second is probably my airplane collection. It's certainly much smaller since a lot of them (over 10!years old) were not taken care of and are now crammed in a small tub since they aren't in display able condition. My recent addition is a Lufthansa 747-400 (scale 1:200) I bought from an airport. It's probably now my favorite, and towers over all few smaller scale "models". A Boeing 757-200 American preceded the 747 (same scale).

I also had a much larger dinosaur collection and 102 Dalmatians collection (when macdonalds gave them, I sold/gave them all away), but I might just keep a few. They take up a lot of space and I know a lot of younger children might be happier with them rather than in my room, gathering dust. I know this from experience since young boys always get amazed from looking at my room when folks visit (not just the dinosaurs).

Edited by Super80 Wolf