Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Rarity Pony

I have a fairly decent amount of videogames, however the thing I collect the most are anime figurines. Not the small mystery-box figurines but the 1/7-1/5 scale ones, though I did start my collection with the smaller ones. I could upload a pic, but I'm not sure that would be wise as some of the figurines I own are rather scandalous. Not naked mind you, but still rather skimpy.

• Brohoof 1

Albums. CDs that is. I love 'em. They're much better than MP3s. The sound quality is crystal clear (that's because CDs have waves, not crappy 320p MP3s.) and also perfect transitions for albums that have transitions.

• Brohoof 1

Well, i'm attempting to start collecting coke bottles, I have 4 right now, but hopefully will get more soon. Oh and then there's th rootbeer bottle I have. And a few pocket knives, but no real major collections. I'll post a picture of them tommorow.

Arm/hand decorations:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would call them bracelets, but of course, they're not all bracelets.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I collect Decepticons. I've always loved Transformers, and Decepticons have cooler designs compared to Autobots. Posted Image

Edited by Coeus
  • Brohoof 1

I have a collection of about...I think,100 of those small NASCAR diecast toy cars. They vary from the 90's to the current year. I'll post pics tomorrow. :3

• Brohoof 1

I collect figures. All sorts of figures, though mostly video-game. I prefer the solid statuesque ones to the posable ones, though I have both. I also have an assortment of little knick-knacks. Here's one lot of my figures, mostly Final Fantasy stuff, though there's also two ponies, a Zelda pin-badge, a shark's tooth, a cat shaped eraser, a pokemon, an arrowhead, some small badges, a lego Harry Potter, a rubber ducky, a pencil and two postcards there. I have other stuff scattered around the house too, but that's the bulk of it. I also have a decent collection of Dungeons and Dragons miniatures too, but those aren't at my house, they're at my friend's, since his is where we do our weekly D&D sessions.

post-6453-0-44627400-1342959196_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I don't collect anything in particular. Not to collect it, I mean. I used to be interested in collecting coins. but that never really became anything more than an interest in doing so.

But by your definition of "a collection of certain items that has been growing over the years", my instrument 'collection' surely fits that criteria. (Yeah, I just like taking pictures of my instruments and posting them.)

So here are the instruments that belong solely to me:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(By itself because I feel like the picture above did not show enough)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sadly, now I feel like I need an oboe for collection purposes. Of course it is one of my top three favorite instruments ever and I think it would be fun to try it, but once I got my tenor saxophone it hit me that I owned one of each of the woodwinds (not counting alternate versions like bass clarinet and piccolo) except for the oboe. So now I need one. lol

• Brohoof 3

Video games, just that. Close to 170 games from different consoles and most of them I've only played for a couple of hours. Still most of them are on my to-play list, I'll get to them eventually, I hope.

(edited)

MTg cards, and pokemon cards, and warhammer. Here are some of my more valuble mtg cards.

post-4549-0-37195900-1342958644.jpg

Is that a Steam Vents I see? Feel like selling?

Anyway, I collect mtg cards, mostly foil or non-english spiders, since spiders are awesome, and I noticed I had a few foils and japanese spiders. I would post a picture, but my Ipod is broken :/

Also, working on getting a Giant Spider from every core set without just buying them all from the LCS.

Edited by Evilshy

Is that a Steam Vents I see? Feel like selling?

Anyway, I collect mtg cards, mostly foil or non-english spiders, since spiders are awesome, and I noticed I had a few foils and japanese spiders. I would post a picture, but my Ipod is broken :/

Indeed it is what you see, no it is not for sale :P.

I actually collect a certain mtg card call Dormant Gomazoa, i have near 100 of them, i'll post of picture of them later.

Here we go...I haven't had the chance to get to doing it yesterday, but today I finally did it. It took about four hours (including laziness, distraction, constant time getting on my iPad to update this and go on to social sites, etc.) to put together, but I go to getting out all of my NASCAR diecast cars and taking some pictures of them. You don't know how tiring and frustrating it all was...I really hope it was all worth it....

Anyways, I've been collecting them since my early childhood days, and to this day, I still love to find and get them when I can. They're in order of year, then car number.

post-3885-0-03834500-1343097248_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-82687400-1343097264_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-36570300-1343097279_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-69258200-1343097292_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-59102000-1343097309_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-24801900-1343097319_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-14516000-1343097337_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-61754900-1343097348_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-41184700-1343097456_thumb.jpg

post-3885-0-91872300-1343097375_thumb.jpg

Here they are on a Photobucket album: http://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k482/NASCARFAN160/NASCAR%20diecast%20collection/

• Brohoof 4

That's really cool. I've never seen so many toy cars. Was it hard to line them all up like that? How much was it all?

I don't have a picture, but I like to collect all the quarters that have a new and different state on the back. Hope to get all 50.

(Of course this is somewhat pointless cuz I'm most likely going to spend it all on something once I manage to do so. Plus...money is meant to spent.)

That's really cool. I've never seen so many toy cars. Was it hard to line them all up like that? How much was it all?

Oh yes, it was annoying. Very annoying. Like I said, I sorted them in order, so when I missed on, I had to re-file all of them back in the correct order moving most of them one space back. Also, it was annoying trying to line them up perfectly, too.

But in the end, it was all worth it.

Archie Comics! I got my first one back in 2001 and never stopped since! I love these.

Posted Image

Dude, I used to collect Archie Comics just as much, until one day I discovered Anime.

I travel quite a bit, and I enjoy collecting samples of foreign currency from other countries. I currently have the Japanese Yen, the Malaysian RN, the Singaporean Dollar, the South Korean Won, the Thai Baht, the Hong Kong Dollar, the Mexican Peso and the United States Dollar. I used to have Australian currency and I believe A European Euro.

OMG I was gonna make a thread exactly like this but never got around to it XD

I mostly collect snow globes and those cheap little vending machine "voodoo dolls" because they're SO CUTE.

I also collect little figurines of basically everything XD