Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Rarity Pony

(edited)

scabs

no lol but seriously video games I guess. I also have a whole collection of Naruto DVDs but those are so expensive that I kinda stopped collecting them. I also have the first four f4f Zelda statues, I would have collected all of them too but those are like $120-$200 each...

Expensive hobbies...

I want to start a good book collection in the future too

Edited by Hollowshield

Few years ago I was a very avid mtg cards collector. I got at least a thousand of them, varying from the Revised until Kamigawa block. I'm not a very good player myself, but I just love that feel when you open a booster pack and trading with others.

Once I scammed my friend for his Serra Avatar

Then my family got hit by a massive monetary crisis, then everything MtG related simply must stop :(

yugioh cards and tapes (vhs and music...analog? the things CD replaced and that ruined A-track)

my most expensive collection is my dolls, I don't even want to think what I have spent on them...and I know I spent as little as I possibly could with them

yugioh cards and tapes (vhs and music...analog? the things CD replaced and that ruined A-track)

my most expensive collection is my dolls, I don't even want to think what I have spent on them...and I know I spent as little as I possibly could with them

Rare dolls! They're almost as valuable as the worth of the contents of a Children's Card Game! Since I'm a child billionare I obviously have nothing better to do than to check it out.

All of my Pokemanz. I haven't "Caught em' all" yet but im getting there. I did legitly complete the regional dex in Pearl for some reason. It's a bit ironic because 4th Gen is my least favorite gen.

• 5 weeks later...

as the title says, show off your collection of whatever! be it music, games, books, bouncing balls, stampers, pampers, cans, and whatever else you could possibly collect on. post some interesting trivia about your collection and such, too, and be the biggest bragger of them all have fun doing it and stuff.

i'll start with my music collection (pls excuse my horrendously bad webcam):

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

this, is pretty much the majority of my album collection (though half of the 3rd shot here is games. where the big, bulky cases to the right decreases on the top shelf, my PC collection starts, and the lower shelf is all games. capiché?). i've bought or received about 70-80 of these very records just this summer (yes, i am not kidding about that), which is the reason i needed shelves in the 1st and 2nd shot to store my music on in the first place :P.

as you can see in the background of my oak cabinet, i have a lot of CD bunkers with burned records on there, as well, most of them being independant musicians music i've burnt to CD. the cassettes on the red shelf is about 20+ cassettes, the ones at the front being newly produced ones i've bought from an independent label (because they look so nize.), and most of the ones in the background i got from my dad originally. there's a few cardboard sleeves inside of the red shelf as well, and a few other stuff, too. and yes, i have games on top of the other shelf (NES, C64 ones).

moving on-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-on top of my big oak cabinets is my vinyl collection (and yes, the boy in the first shot is an old picture of me!). there's a number of them "leaning" on each other, because i don't have any place to put them up for display in this small room. there's about 20+ of them all in all, as well. the singles and smaller vinyls are standing on the front of the bigger ones (the colourful ones being also independent released ones. man i love independent stuff, don't i? :P). and yes, those are all my games and glass bottles, too. :)

now show off yours, and be as Trixie as you possibly can get!

• Brohoof 3

Jesus Christ, Viscra. I knew you loved music but holy crap.

Wanna see my collection? It's state quarters that I've had since I was just a filly. I don't have a picture 'cause it's in the attic and it's scary up there.

Almost as huge as my co

llection of energy drink cans O_o

But to be honest, I am more concerned bout that strange clayish thing... Is it a huge Twilight sparkle sclupt? O_o

i have my whole music collection from a few weeks ago in pics, but i fainted in school today beacouse i'm sick, therefore i'm lazy and i buy records like crazy so the music collection has grown a bit since then.

edit: fuck it i'm taking pics of my collection anyways.

Edited by anonymstol

Magic: the Gathering card collection

Mostly complete section

Posted Image

Not so complete section

Posted Image

Would show other things but photobucket if being retarded :angry:

ASFDSAFDSAKVDKFJADS!!! WANT I love Magic the Gathering. If only thre MLP cards were like that... hmmm

ASFDSAFDSAKVDKFJADS!!! WANT I love Magic the Gathering. If only thre MLP cards were like that... hmmm

Funny you should mention that

http://mlpforums.com/topic/30007-magic-the-gathering-fim/ lol my own creation. I've been working on these for a few weeks. Kind of hit a wall because nobody has given feedback on the last dozen cards I've made, and I have no ideas of what to do next

• Brohoof 1

My PS2, PS3 and DS games

Posted Image

My Wii and Gamecube games, though not all of them. There's some upstairs in my brother's room.

Posted Image

My MLP McDonalds toys that sit right in front of my TV

Posted Image

These pictures aren't exactly up to date, I've added some things to them since.

I have a collection of cartoons and anime too but no pictures at the moment.

If you want to know what the games on the shelves are you can go here:

http://www.backloggery.com/Resulli

But to be honest, I am more concerned bout that strange clayish thing... Is it a huge Twilight sparkle sclupt? O_o

those are indeed clay sculpts. no ponies, though; i made those over 2 years ago and ponies didn't exist back then. they're kinda falling apart over here though due to being so small...

edit: oh yeah, here's my digital music collection:

Posted Image

notice the red rings.

Edited by Viscra the Spiral

Is this all on CDs or did you download most of this? Regardless, that's pretty massive. How much of that is brony music? :lol:

it's all my CD albums on there, yes, but the majority of it is music i have stolen downloaded off of the internet. uhh, i dunno how much pony music is in there. i don't organize it after that. although i do have the complete collection of season 1's soundtrack, with instrumentals and acapellas in there, to boot. Edited by Viscra the Spiral
  • Brohoof 1