Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Rarity Pony

Video games.

I own over 700 games themselves, and about 32 systems or so. I own about half the Intellivision collection, over 250 NES games, about 120 SNES games, under 50 for the PS1 and PS2.

After that I guess I would have to say movies which I think is about 200 or so by now. I love older films and trying to collect classic animated films from Disney or TV shows (Tail Spin. Woo-ooo)

My biggest collection: LP-records.

I started collecting them since I was 4 years or so, purely because "L33t pr3tty bl4ck th1ngs!", but soon I realized that the LP's were actually a great item to have and keep. When I was 11, I started listening to all those LP-records, and I had an amazing time just spending hours and hours listening to all kinds of tunes. The spread of genre's is huge, as I have a little bit of (I think) everything. It goes from classical to jazz to post-rock music and tunes. Personally, I like the limited LP's better then the normal ones. I mean, they are colored! Not all-black!

I estimate that I now 'posess' 1000 completely different LP's, all as good as new. And each time I now go home after school or work, I just play a different LP. I don't even read what LP it is, any LP would do just fine.

I really don't have much of any collections unless they are digital and in video games and MMORPGs.

I have a lot of badges on SIMS 3 I have over 120+ pokemon I've spotted on Black V2.

And I dunno what else. :P

junk and trash :I
no but in all seriousness the 2 things i got most of gotta be Magic the Gathering cards and games :3
i used to save soda cans x3
i think my record was 250 cans in my room xD got some cash out from it tho

Steam games. I don't even want to think about how many I have, half I've never even downloaded (bandwidth is very expensive in the arctic.) If I did decide to play them all, nobody would hear from me again for years.

Whenever Steam has a sale, if you listen carefully you can hear my credit card softly weeping. "Why, Decoherence, why?" It asks. "BECAUSE IT'S ON BUCKING SALES, DOG!!!" I say, as VISA cackles wickedly in the background.

Also, I used to collect Maneki-neko figurines but I didn't bring them with me when I moved north. Had a pretty decent collection, though. Over a dozen. They looked GREAT scattered about my room though I think they scared my girlfriend of the time.

Edited by decoherence

I have a larger Pokemon collection than MLP. I collect Pokemon plushies. So far I have about...10 of them, and I'm willing to find more. The biggest plushie I own right now is Togepi. :3 

I also collect Pokemon cards, too. So every other week, I end up buying cards from target. :P 

• 2 weeks later...

I collect quite a few things, but so far my biggest is my snowglobe collection, sitting at around 20-25 snowglobes at the moment. That's not counting my Pokémon card collection, though. I probably have about 200 of those things. My Excadrill EX is its crown jewel.

Edited by Callisto

Nerf weaponry.  This was...most of the arsenal back in 2006, and it's only grown since then.

261739993_47bb2154af_b.jpg

I modify them, paint them, occasionally sell them.  Sometimes I take a few crates of them to a local convention to help supply an enormous Nerf war we hold on its last day, or take 'em to a friend's place for an hour or two of foam fury.  Most recently, I took a big box with me when visiting my sister for Christmas, and we had an uncharacteristically violent yule.  ;)

If you're wondering how I accrued so many, I actually bought most of my guns from thrift stores for a dollar apiece.  When kids lose all the darts, the parents don't want to shell out 6.99 for more ammo, so the guns just sit around collecting dust and eventually get donated.  A few of the rarer, older guns I purchased on eBay, like the Koosh Vortex weapons that shoot stretchy little rings instead of foam ammo.

A couple examples of guns I've painted below, as well as probably the *first* one I painted, the crappy black and silver job on the lower right.  

529441383_994e284111_b.jpg

• 9 months later...

Back when I was a kid, it was my Pokémon collection! had I don't know how many cards and movies and etc... then all my cards got stolen by one of my so called "Friends" so I just boxed up all the stuff.... and moved on.

But now! its MLP! and I'm going to make sure no one takes any of it! even that spy... Sugar cube... :okiedokielokie:

I'm on to her... she wants my AppleJack Plush... :okiedokielokie:

Feathers, art supplies (yes, I get excited over finding a good pen or pencil), Bella Sara cards, Webkinz, Beanie Babies, stuffed animals, Pokemon games, Zelda games, and Pokemon cards. That's all I can really collect and or what I have collected so far.

What I want to collect:

- CDs of music

- Music boxes/Snow globes

- Posters and or merchandise of my fandoms

I have probably about over a thousand live dvd's and cd's (bootlegs) of various band recordings. I kind of got rolling for 3 years and did trading by mail for a ton of it. I guess its not a total waste (its better then getting into drugs) but i sure as hell dont play them much anymore.

http://rateyourmusic.com/list/TheScientist/how_did_i_get_so_many_bootlegs____/

Now if I can only trade some for pony swag (hint hint).

3614055.jpg

Nancy Drew books. I started reading them when I was 9 years old, and I in a couple years I had bought over 200 of them. I still have them all - I don't think I could ever, ever part with them. I also own all the games.

Purple things. I have a looooot of purple stuff. Almost everything I own is purple. I love purple.

CATS the musical stuff. I'm a huge fan of the musical CATS, so I have a decent collection of merchandise, cast recordings, et cetera.

Pigs. I love pigs! My collection isn't very big, but I'm counting it anyway.

• Brohoof 1

My largest collection is definitely Pokemon cards.  My sister and I started getting them around the time that they were first released in America, and now we have quite a lot of them.  We combined our collections ten or so years ago and began a quest to represent all 151 first generation pokemon using only cards from Base Set 1, Base Set 2, Jungle, and Fossil.  We finally finished that two years ago, and we're exceptionally proud of it.  We even set them up in a binder to display them in original pokedex order.

In all honesty, it isn't that impressive, considering that almost none of them are first edition, a number of them are in terrible condition, and we don't technically have a complete set of any of the sets we went through, but still, we're proud of it.