Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lady Rarity Pony

Home theater gear and entertainment consoles! :D

post-25538-0-99367300-1395868810_thumb.jpg

I also have an Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, and Nintendo Gamecube lurking around but not hooked up or even in my room.

Edited by FluttershyFan84

I have an ungodly amount of MLP Cards in a giant Twilight Sparkle binder. ^^

But overall, my Sonic collection from when I was a kid.

I mean, there's toys, comics, posters, drawings, games, clothing, I mean the works. 

I love it all. :3

Probably my DVD Movie collection. I have over 500 DVD's, and still counting (not constantly but occasionally I'll get a couple I like). I haven't counted since like 2 years ago where it was at 521.

Although, the largest collection that I'm proud to have is my Snake Skull collection. I have 294 Snake Skulls from various types of snakes, and I'm still getting those, quite constantly, actually. (maybe 3 or 4 more a week).

Well my biggest pony collection is probably blind bags, with about 52 I think. But I have lots of other pony stuff too. The MLP:CCG, I do have a lot of those cards too. But not ponies, probably coins. I've been saving a long time, and have over $60 of just pennies, another $45 in silver, and I collect collectors coins too. I think my most valuable coin (judging by increased amount of value of original value) would be my extremely fine three cent piece. I don't remember, but I think it was worth like $14 (a $13.97 increase). But I have many coins other than just that. Hundreds of dollars worth. And I keep them all hidden in several places so they aren't all in one location. But basically ever since I was little I kept things. I used to say "I collect collections."

Probably the jazz standards collection. It's only a collection of 6 books, but considering each of them has 400 sheet music pages in it, it's quite a lot...

The real book volume I through VI

Edit: NOPE

Largest collection: kills in tf2 on strange items. In total it is more than 100.000

Edited by Scribblegroove

Probably manga

I lost track of how many I have, but I'd say..anywhere from 80-100

which isn't a lot to some people, but considering they're about $10 a book usually...I think it's quite a bit

I do have a fair amount of regular books, though not as many as I used too ^^'

Mine would definitely be baseball cards. I've always been a huge sports fan so I loved getting player cards and learning more about them and their stats.

I have a few interesting cards, including a Shane Victorino Autograph, a Prince Fielder Jersey card, and the one-of-a-kind V from Edinson Volquez's 2008 all-star game warmup jersey. That made me very excited. :)

My MLP collection, currently. I don't think it's my largest ever, but it is the most 'diverse' collection I've had, since I have clothing, figures, posters, stickers, a plushie, DVDs, cards, etc. :squee:

Now my largest collection ever? Probably my Pokemon collection, which I had when I was younger. Jeez I had tons of things, but for the most part they were all either cards, figures, or plushies. Not much else really. But, I do intend to 'rebuild' that collection (since pretty much all of it was lost somehow), and expand it with other pieces of merch, like clothing and such.

One day, I hope to have my entire room filled with various pieces of merchandise, from various different things, like MLP, Pokemon, Doctor Who, and more! :yay:

200 video games across all my consoles, and growing!

Yeah so I dunno if it's just that it's grown or if I miscounted in the first place but I actually have closer to 400 games now. Also still growing.

I know I responded to this a couple of years ago, but I wanted to give a better response.

The collection I am most proud of, of course is my instruments:

woodwindsoverheard600.jpg

(That is, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, and tenor saxophone).

Personally, I also have two trumpets, an old bugle, and a keyboard. There are other instruments in my family that I will probably inherit someday... Should I live that long.

Sad thing is, I still want more... But I could die happy with what I've got... I'm kind of going into crazy territory now, wanting historical instruments, like a Baroque oboe.

...But I brag about those enough, so I'll post other collections, which are larger:

~Digital music. I now have a little over 3,000 songs/15GB. Now that probably doesn't seem like a lot, but it is in my eyes because it's all purchased. It comes from CDs I own and songs I've downloaded from music services. If I didn't have a conscience and went around illegally downloading every album I saw, then it might be larger, but I have a conscience (and I'm proud I do, too. =P).

~Video games. This one I don't have much pride in, but at the same time I can't sell or get rid of any of it. I own all Nintendo consoles save for the Virtual Boy, and I own all main Nintendo handhelds (GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS) as well as all of the redesigns up to the DS generation (where I grew up and stopped wanting everything lol). The console I have the most games for is the N64 (I think).

~Pokemon cards. Another collection I can't feel too proud about. Such a waste of money. I feel so bad for my parents. >.<

~Beanie Babies. This was the first fad I got into. I always dreamed of getting one of those rare early 90s beanie babies without the star on their stickers, but I never did. =( Nevertheless, I am not completely ashamed I ever collected these, as I still want to get all of the MLP beanie babies. lol

I think that's it, for things I have actively collected myself, not collections I have inherited. I used to be really interested in collecting coins, but I could never get anything going there. 'Tis a shame, because it would be really cool to own some really old coins.

(edited)

Actually I don't have really a collection of anything. The only thing I do have a lot of is armbands... I have like over 15 of them :P.

And if you want to count music CD's I got a bit of those too. 

Edited by Lucky Dice

(edited)

my game magazines and video games, especially the MGS ones

Metal Gear(In MGS3 Subsistence, PS2)

Metal Gear(In MGS3 HD, PS3)

Metal Gear(In MGS3 HD, PSV)

Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake(In MGS3 Subsistence, PS2)

Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake(In MGS3 HD, PS3)

Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake(In MGS3 HD, PSV)

Metal Gear Solid(PS1)

Metal Gear Solid(Download, PSV)

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance(PS2)

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty HD(PS3)

Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty HD(PSV)

Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistance(PS2)

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater HD(PS3)

Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater HD(PSV)

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops(PSP)

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops +(PSP)

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots(PS3)

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker(PSP)

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD(PS3)

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance(PS3)

Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zeroes(PS3)

Edited by Rising Shine

Perfume, and a lot of it. >.<
I get perfume, but never use it because some of them smell like a funeral home. Other than that, yeah that's my collection. XD