Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Topside

DarligPegasi

Rp Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/77762-topside/

Everything used to be normal.

Everypony would get up and go about their daily business while cheerfully interacting with one another. The fillies and colts would romp and play with each other, their wide eyes shining with joy and curiosity. Everything was perfect.

Until everything changed.

Suddenly and without warning, the ground began to shake, heaving and crumbling bit by bit. The ponies froze in their tacks unsure of what to do. They should have ran. The earth gave one final shudder before the ground began to crumble beneath the feet of a group of ponies who had been playing around in the town square. Before anypony could come to their aid, the group fell into the newly created abyss and before the unicorns could try and use their magic to retrieve them, the earth collapsed on top of the group. 

A funeral was held that day. And everypony mourned for the death of the group. But little did they know, that the fallen ponies had survived but were trapped below the surface. 

The group must now band together, navigate the plethora of tunnels underground, and try to return topside, before they perish.

Rules:

- No godmodding. 

- Only earth ponies, unicorns or pegasi.

- Romance is allowed but keep it to a minimum. Keep the violence down too, don't go full on gore. 

- Three sentences per post. Third person, past tense. 

- No pony can just break through to the surface.

- Unicorn magic is severly limited. You can make a faint light source and move stuff. 

- Pegasi can only hover/flutter. 

- To join post a link to your character (using the character database)

- To prove that you read the rules, tell me what costumes you saw on Halloween. 

- You can join with up to two characters.

The Group:

Missy Splash - (DarligPegasi)

Lightning Blaze - (~neutral melon-cat~)

Iron Will - (Dirge of Souls)

Whiterunner - (Wheatley)

Edited by DarligPegasi

Reserve two slots for me; I will be using Sense Flux and someone else I haven't decided on yet as batwings are forbidden. XD

I saw a lot of cats...

EDIT: Grammar fail.

Edited by Sayaka Maizono
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@, @, @,  

Whoops super late response, but we can start now. ^^ (Well as soon as I make the starting post. 

@Sayaka Maizono

Are you still planning to join? If so, post here with your character so I can approve you.

Here's the link to the rp thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/77762-topside/

@@@@,  

Edited by DarligPegasi

@,

1. Umm...I'm not going to click on that link. xD   2. Why did you post it? 3. As I said in the rules unicorns can make faint light and use telekinesis to move objects. 

@,

Sorry I don't think your character will fit with this role play. 

• 1 month later...