Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hypothetical Question: MLP just got cancelled. How do you react?

Discolt

I would be really disappointed.. And I would probably watch all the remaining episodes again.. And read some fanfics and browse for some fanpics.. And write and draw pony stuff. Someday I'd get bored and focus my interest on anime and manga (like back in the ol' days).

I'm impressed. Most other fandoms I've seen would respond something like "Commit suicide" to this kind of question. Not so much here. Good show, bronies. ^_^

Edited by Jadefire

I would be sad, but I would be able to move on... probably watch an episode a week at the same time as the show airs, emulating the awesome that was MLP FIM. Even just thinking about this makes me sad... but what makes me more sad is the fact that awesome people like Mic the Microphone and TheLivingTombstone and all of them would have a dried- up source of new material to write about... I love those guys' work D: would be a shame to lose some of the most talented musicians on the web just because MLP got cancelled.

If it were cancelled today, I'd be very angry for about a couple of weeks. It's only been 2 months since I first started watching this incredible cartoon, why does it have to end now...?!

If it were cancelled in about 3 years, I would be alright. Sad, but alright. All cartoons have to end sometime, and even though it will still end, at least we got to take a look in depth at the magical land of Equestria.

I would put my flag at half staff, and wear a sky blue armband with RD's cutie mark on it, my brony T-shirt, go to Hasbro's HQ with a sign that says F*** You for ruining us.

My heart sank momentarily just reading the title of this thread.

Succinctly stated by Pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I was just cruising the forums tonight when I was hit by a harrowing thought... "What if FiM just all of a sudden crashes for no reason? What happens then?" And at that I immediately started to download every episode so that one day I could show my children. What would you do if FiM just one day disappeared?

I was just cruising the forums tonight when I was hit by a harrowing thought... "What if FiM just all of a sudden crashes for no reason? What happens then?" And at that I immediately started to download every episode so that one day I could show my children. What would you do if FiM just one day disappeared?

WAAAAAY ahead of you on that one!

I have EVERY episode on my Hard Drive in full 1080p HD goodness! I plan on keeping it forever!

If MLP were to "crash"

It would be as in it dissapearing (the fanbase is far to strong for that)

But rather it would be a crash of the series turning into something majority of fans don't like.

We can't see the future but anything could happen.

This gen could end and they move it back into being like the older gens as an example.

It'll be interesting to see what the future holds.

but considering how rabid the sonic base is, even after numerous terrible expierences.

I think were all going to be in for the long haul.

• Brohoof 1

WAAAAAY ahead of you on that one!

I have EVERY episode on my Hard Drive in full 1080p HD goodness! I plan on keeping it forever!

I'm actually in the middle of doing that right now! If only my dinosaur laptop was faster... Ugh! 135 hours?!?!? :blink:

If MLP were to "crash"

It would be as in it dissapearing (the fanbase is far to strong for that)

But rather it would be a crash of the series turning into something majority of fans don't like.

We can't see the future but anything could happen.

This gen could end and they move it back into being like the older gens as an example.

It'll be interesting to see what the future holds.

but considering how rabid the sonic base is, even after numerous terrible expierences.

I think were all going to be in for the long haul.

[And that is why I am so darn proud to be a brony. The fanbase never ceases to amaze me with its integrity :)
  • Brohoof 1