Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any stupid or pointless fears?

Pink Anarchy

Okay... I guess it's time to post this... blush.png

I have a huge fear... of you know, these things that starts to yell when you steal something in the stores?

Well, these. Whenever I need to pass between them, I start to stress and panic.

fleureas.jpg

"shiver"

Stupid, I know blush.png

I guess it's because of the sound they make, dunno.

I don't know if it's stupid but it's definitely pointless and that is that I'm afraid of cameras.. It depends, as long as people ask me it's okay. But it's being captured by one without me knowing that scares me. I fear video cameras as well, only if they record me without knowing it.

I guess it's because once captured, picture or video and if you don't know about it. It may exist for a long time, even distributed.. I'm just scared of it to be honest.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

• 6 years later...

I used to be afraid of asteroids hitting me. It was pointless since, if it would ever happen, I wouldn't know about it. Going around being afraid is sometimes a huge waste of time and resources. :huh:

• Brohoof 2

i am frightened of the hospital atmosphere. all the people waiting there, the weird hospital smell, children crying... the fear of something bad is going to happen is always there when i'm in a hospital. it's just strangely scary.

I used to be afraid of forks.

No joke.

I hated using forks because I was afraid that if I used one, it would get caught in my teeth and I would lose or chip a tooth if I tried to pull it out.

Edited by Emerald Heart

Still not the biggest fan of pools drains if I'm perfectly honest! 

On 2/25/2020 at 4:14 PM, Cagey said:

Sometimes it feels like all my fears are stupid and pointless. :please:

I might not have an answer right now, but for the longest time, my sister was afraid of stairs. 

Well stairs is not a bad one! They hurt when you fall down em! 

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Oh no! Did the stairs break, or were they the kind with gaps in them?

Both! Old barns and the big gaps in them! Also I'm famous for hurting myself in the most "jackass" ways possible! 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Blivy said:

Both! Old barns and the big gaps in them! 

Wow, what bad luck! 

3 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Also I'm famous for hurting myself in the most "jackass" ways possible! 

Like how? :wau:

4 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Wow, what bad luck! 

Like how? :wau:

Like randomly running "oh hey a pot hole!" *Steps in it and goes skidding across the pavement" 

"I wonder how bad it'll hurt if I close my eyes and ride my atv full speed until I hit something" *hits railroad ties and tips over" I actually did this as a kid btw! LOL

"HMMM this seems pretty high! LETS JUMP!!!!" *JUMPS AND PAIN STINGS CLEAR UP MY LEGS* I've actually done all of that sadly and more. Just I always used to challenge myself with stupid stuff like that! :ButtercupLaugh:

I do not really do anything too crazy anymore. Still shit happens from time to time. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Flutterstep said:

I’m scared of walking towards gangs. So much knife and gun crime happen in the UK. :unsure:

I think there is nothing stupid or pointless about that. Stay safe,

• Brohoof 1