Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have any stupid or pointless fears?

Pink Anarchy

8 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

I’m scared of walking towards gangs. So much knife and gun crime happen in the UK. :unsure:

Tell me about it. I don't think I've gone a week or two without hearing about knife crime in London. 

Walking away from gangs is the logical thing to do tbh, and being scared of walking towards gangs is a fear that most people should have.

Have to say tho. My stupidest fear is thinking that people will judge me for being a fan of mlp. 

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Spacetime Vortex said:

Tell me about it. I don't think I've gone a week or two without hearing about knife crime in London. 

Walking away from gangs is the logical thing to do tbh, and being scared of walking towards gangs is a fear that most people should have.

Have to say tho. My stupidest fear is thinking that people will judge me for being a fan of mlp. 

Time to ban knives and gu....oh wait 

Also sadly self defense in London is pretty much against the law...sadly.

• Brohoof 2

I have a fear of parasites :sunny: just knowing they can be anywhere and can easily get into your body without you knowing they are there living off of you damaging your organs etc or worse end up killing you :sealed: no just a whole lot of nope :yeahno:

Its nice seeing people speaking out about their fears with confidence being afraid is not a sign of weakness due to it takes strength to admit your afraid even though society doesn't always see it that way society doesn't define what weakness is so keep that strength within your heart.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, AriaTheLovely said:

My biggest fears are heights and centipedes mixed in with bit of health anxiety.

Heights is a common fear which I can see why since dropping from a high point can result in death so that thought alone can be terrifying as for centipedes they are cute little buggers, but have a whole lot of legs, but nothing wrong with fearing them since some are poisonous, large or just so small that all you see is a quick blur of many legs scurrying across the floor or walls.

My fear of bugs is a pointless fear, even though it’s common. I’m also afraid of things changing for the worse, although that’s kinda vague and I don’t think it’s pointless. And I’m afraid of not hitting the milestones I want to hit in the next couple years. That’s a big one. But again, I don’t think that’s unfounded.