Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Chrysalis Fan Club

ShadowFoxz

• 2 months later...

Wow this place is oddly dead. Time to revive the fan club to our lovely hive mind queen, Chrysalis.

f7a9f607879252a27aec044fd7a16a1d.png

Like seriously dude! Let her in. All she wants is some love... your love to feed her and her hive.

82c68135915bdb908e6cc95f2278909a.png

Well it looks like somepony is dealing with some... issues atm. lol

23ac865c79c5836816da9cb3b692c990.jpg

It seems our Queen is enjoying her day. As much as she as she could possibly enjoy it of course.

dc81970e440b5df97ad6db458f6f2b48.png

Our Queen has her smile, where is your's my hive friend?

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 1

Whenever people think of Chrysalis and the Changelings it seems that people automatically assume a hive-mind.

What if the Changeling Kingdom was more of a totalitarian dictatorship? ;)

from_cradle_to_grave_by_lovelyneckbeard-

• Brohoof 1

Whenever people think of Chrysalis and the Changelings it seems that people automatically assume a hive-mind.

What if the Changeling Kingdom was more of a totalitarian dictatorship? ;)

img-3612803-1-from_cradle_to_grave_by_lo

It would be kinda funny really. Though allot of what they know come from one collective hive mind so they would technically already have the knowledge and skills to do what they do best. But thinking of how it would be in alt perspective does bring more interesting things to the table and make me happy to be part of this fandom more.

It would be kinda funny really. Though allot of what they know come from one collective hive mind so they would technically already have the knowledge and skills to do what they do best. But thinking of how it would be in alt perspective does bring more interesting things to the table and make me happy to be part of this fandom more.

It's one of the great things about the fandom; especially when it comes to villains and creatures we know little about. :)

Wow this place is oddly dead. Time to revive the fan club to our lovely hive mind queen, Chrysalis.

img-3612784-3-23ac865c79c5836816da9cb3b6

It seems our Queen is enjoying her day. As much as she as she could possibly enjoy it of course.

I would enjoy cuddling with the Queen here. <3

• Brohoof 1

It's one of the great things about the fandom; especially when it comes to villains and creatures we know little about. :)

It's so awesome isn't it? Plus I enjoy speculating about our wondrous Queen. Though I tend to see what others do not, outside of the fan club here. I can see a more gental side to Queen Chrysalis that she probably hides. Maybe for the best if she rules over her kingdom with a iron hoof, or maybe she does show her secret compassion to a select few.

• Brohoof 1

It's so awesome isn't it? Plus I enjoy speculating about our wondrous Queen. Though I tend to see what others do not, outside of the fan club here. I can see a more gental side to Queen Chrysalis that she probably hides. Maybe for the best if she rules over her kingdom with a iron hoof, or maybe she does show her secret compassion to a select few.

Along with the Queen, I also like to see the culture as such. Sometimes it is best to leave things to the imagination or fan-interpretation. ^^

Like you, I like to think of Chrysalis like that as well. It helps to give her a more dynamic personality. <3

Guess what! NEW ART! Chrysalis and Cadence are best buds!

villainy_goodness___peace_day_by_lovelyn

• Brohoof 1

Lookie here! Some more art of our Queen!

love_deterrence_by_lovelyneckbeard-d8nkk

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like chrysalis doesn't get as enough love.

You and me both. It's like they decided she was just done after her premier episodes in season 2. Stick her in the comic corner? I'm still patiently waiting for a return in the show. I have to admit though, my views on her seem to be quite a bit different than the typical viewpoints in the fandom.  :confused:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That is one badass Queen.

raze_by_ncmares-d8x0s13.jpg

• Brohoof 2