Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is It Possible The Princess's Don't Actually Raise The Sun And The Moon?

Denim&Venöm

Even if they did, technology will catch up and they'll be able to do it all from their smartphones. Then they'll get lazy and Twilight will follow suit because Celestia and Luna are getting used to their easier lifestyle. Then they catch the equestira social media bug. Suddenly their priorities get screwed up and the series becomes MLP: My 1000+ social media friends are like, so magic. Then they get uber lazy and procrastinate and the sun and moon collide and and...

Ok, I'm done. 

But seriously, didn't Faust herself say that Celestia and Luna weren't goddesses? I remember reading that somewhere and can't really recall where it came from, but I'm dead sure that she said that. I know they really wouldn't HAVE to be goddesses to raise their respective cosmic entity, but because they (supposedly) can, many regard them as such. Personally, I don't really like it like that because if they were goddesses, Celestia wouldn't have any problems wiping the floor with Chrysalis. Showing her weakness makes the villains more intriguing IMO.

hustling isn't evil.

look at crunkle stann from gravity falls.

he's not evil. 

he is how ever shifty.

I don't know the character, but I'm more interested in the definition of the term.

English is not my first language and it's very possible that I got it wrong.

Care to explain?