1. 1. Who of the Mane Six has the best songs/voice

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbowdash
    • Applejack

It would been awesome to see some real singing from Applejack

Its sad, Rainbow Dash and Applejack have killer voices but Daniel can't produce any songs for them, yet he has written 9,000,000,000,000 short songs for Pinkie that don't even last for a minute. I asked him on his Twitter but he just liked my tweet.... do you think he might try? Hopefully he will. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rarity probably has my singing voice of the mane 6, but honestly, I really love all of them. I don't think I could rank them from 2 through 6. They're all completely different, yet equally fantastic.

Edited by Frostgage
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fluttershy of course. <3 Her voice is just so angelic. There was a whole episode revolving around her singing. Even if most the time it was Flutterguy. But the beginning and ending bits,  they were just so harmonious. <3 :squee: Flutterguy was still pretty awesome though. 

When I hear her sing it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Such a beautiful singing voice. :blush:

img-2623659-1-large.jpeg

my god that picture tho XD

Edited by SparkleSparkle

• 7 months later...

I just love, love, love Rainbow Dash's voice! Her voice is just SO cute and pretty! Of course the fact that her voice actress IS a singer helps, too. Her part in "At the Gala" is the best she's done, I think. Sometimes I'll have that part on repeat because it's so awesome. But I also love her part in "True, True Friend" too, it's a bit...softer than she usually sings and sounds so pretty.

I'm so looking forward to her upcoming solo song season 5! I know it's gonna be great! :D

All Rainbow Dash Singing Parts (before Rainbow Rocks):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkc9zmqTMXs

• Brohoof 3

Hmm, difficult! I really like Rainbow's part in "At The Gala" but also in that Rarity's is fantastic Do we hear Rainbow sing much? Pinkie and Twilight and Fluttershy all tie, tho I'm not always so keen on the types of songs Flluttershy sings How much does Applejack sing? Is she voiced by any of the same singers as another?

Man who doesn't like Dashie part in at the gala but i  LOOVE the bit in winter wrap up where AJ  sings the bit abot lots of care and sunshine everyone it feeds yeah i know same singer but would you even tell if you didn't already know. Other than maybe three's a crowd where AJ shouts geronimo!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...
On 5/12/2014 at 8:36 AM, RWB said:

SWEDISH DUB.

I did my darn research- I know the name of all the Swedish Mane Six singers and VAs.

As for the characters you named specifically?

Applejack- Emma Lewin
Rainbow Dash- Jill Wrethagen, Singing voice: Anneli Heed(Spike/Spitfire)

the person met the original actors or actress who voice characters before they got popular to other country. Ashleigh Ball voice both applejack and rainbow dash and many other 35 characters, she's from canada which the show originated at. she also sings it. plus everyone is talking about the Canadian voice actor(s) which the show ORIGINATED. so do you research on the original show creator and where it came from. Thank you very much. :) 

Best genuine singing voice is Rainbow Dash (Ashleigh Ball)

Otherwise, Twilight Sparkle has the best singing voice because of the singer (Rebecca Shoichet)

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Splashee said:

Best genuine singing voice is Rainbow Dash (Ashleigh Ball)

I second this! Rainbow Dash AND Applejack have the best singing voices in the show, in my opinion. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a biased AppleDash fanatic.:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...