167 users have voted

1. 1. Who of the Mane Six has the best songs/voice

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbowdash
    • Applejack

I really love Twilight's and Rarity's singing voices. For a studious nerd, Twi does sing impressively well. For some reason, I'm not that great a fan of Pinkie's singing.

I do believe I heard somewhere they recorded a "fixed" version of the Cutie Mark Crusaders song but I've never seen it anywhere.

I've also heard of a possible soundtrack so they may just put it on there or wait until a later episode.

Of course, I have only hearsay to back up this claim. :blush:

Faust said in an interview with Equestria Daily that Daniel Ingram's original version of the CMC song was perfect - too perfect - and that she sent it back, telling him to intentionally ruin it a bit to fit the context it's heard in. But I have no doubt that the original version still exists out there somewhere.

Faust said in an interview with Equestria Daily that Daniel Ingram's original version of the CMC song was perfect - too perfect - and that she sent it back, telling him to intentionally ruin it a bit to fit the context it's heard in. But I have no doubt that the original version still exists out there somewhere.

When they finally decide to release a soundtrack CD, it'll be on there. If the Simpsons can feature the Garbageman song with alternate vocals on a CD, MLP: FiM can do that.

Twilight > Applejack > Pinkie Pie > Rarity > Rainbow Dash = Fluttershy

Not to imply that anypony is bad, but that's my opinion. Equestria Girls pushed Pinkie up for sure. Plus, I imagine it's hard to sing in an accent/type of voice you don't have naturally.

This should have been a poll.

Overall, I'd say rarity has the best singing voice. Which makes sense, since her VA is a professional singer.

Runner up is Rainbow Dash, and only because she hardly ever sings. The only time I ever heard her sing, that tiny part of 'At the Gala' was the best part of the entire song. I WANT MOAR!

Following that I'd go with Sweetie Bell. She needs more 'good' songs. Hopefully they'll have a CMC episode at some point where she finally earns her cutie mark, and we get to hear her sing something awesome. :D

• Brohoof 1

This should have been a poll.

Overall, I'd say rarity has the best singing voice. Which makes sense, since her VA is a professional singer.

Runner up is Rainbow Dash, and only because she hardly ever sings. The only time I ever heard her sing, that tiny part of 'At the Gala' was the best part of the entire song. I WANT MOAR!

Following that I'd go with Sweetie Bell. She needs more 'good' songs. Hopefully they'll have a CMC episode at some point where she finally earns her cutie mark, and we get to hear her sing something awesome. :D

lol Sorry. I'm so used to posting on Gamefaqs where the options for polls are non-existent so I totally forget these types of forums have that option.

Pinkie's singing is pretty often quite shit even though she apparently has an opera singer doing her voice for those parts

It's too... talky

But it's the lyrics that make her singing anyway

I fail to see how Fluttershy has not swept this question. Her voice is by far the most wonderful to listen to because of its soft, airy texture. Twilight comes in a close second but out of sheer pitch perfectness alone and because a like Twi as a pony.

Rarity's pretty decent too. Dash and AJ are whatever. They have a lot of texture and style in their voices, which make them cool, but I've yet to really be impressed. They, of course, don't have their own songs yet either. Here's lookin atchoo season two

• Brohoof 1

I'm not quite ready to make a list yet, but I have to say that Applejack has my favorite part in Winter Wrap Up. For that alone, I don't think she should be last.

I think sometimes its difficult for the singer to sing in Applejack's accent and sound...right with it, but I agree she sounds great in Winter Wrap Up

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...