1. 1. Who of the Mane Six has the best songs/voice

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbowdash
    • Applejack

I dont remember AJ singing at all... *Waits for vid.*

She sings in Winter Wrap Up and in the gala song :) i dont think much to it, but its still singing...

I think Rarity is the best singer, but i enjoy listening to Fluttershy's voice more. Cant place it... Its more like a lulabie than a song i guess, thats so much better for the show and my ears.

• Brohoof 1

I have to vote rarity, I think she gets the most songs/ sings the most altogether, but I just like her singing voice.

Edited by Flare

1. Rarity: Her singing voice is good,and on the level as the popular musical pop stars = Art of the dress,Becoming Popular,and At The Gala

2. Fluttershy: I like how soft her voice is = Fluttershy's Lullabye,At the Gala,Find a pet

3. Pinkie Pie: it's wonderful how her voice is peppy and bubbly = Giggle at the Ghosties,At the Gala

Edited by Riverleaf Breeze

Twilight because of her solo in winter wrap up. Idk if I’ve heard any other pony hit the high notes like she did in WWU and hold a note for as long as she did at the end. Overall it really made wwu one of the best FiM songs for me.
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight because of her solo in winter wrap up. Idk if I’ve heard any other pony hit the high notes like she did in WWU and hold a note for as long as she did at the end. Overall it really made wwu one of the best FiM songs for me.

I have to agree with this completely, that solo was amazing.

I'm a big fan of Rainbow Dash's singing, therefore she gets my vote. Ashleigh also does well with AppleJack's singing, I'd like to hear more from AJ in future episodes :)

• Brohoof 1

I totally agree with you.