Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Taking OC Requests~

~Rose Shimmer~

@@~Rose Shimmer~,

As expected, you did a wonderful job! Thank you so very much happy.png Sorry if it caused you too much trouble but I must say for my first bit of art anyone's done for me, this is the best! You don't realize how appreciative I am of this! Maybe someday I'll be as good as you derpy_emoticon1.png maybe...heheh

In reference to her appearance, I would definitely agree and thanks. It was hard to decide how exactly to make her until I just remembered some inspiration. Back when I lived on a farm I raised a small blond pup whose fur was about as fluffy as Sunny's mane. She was my best friend all throughout her days and I miss her dearly. We went everywhere together: if I was outside, she'd be right there beside me..She was always real outgoing and very very fast (probably about 30 mph at top speed) but was sweet on top of her sheer coolness img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png ...anyways sorry about the rambling. Thanks again! It means a lot

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's do this. So I have this OC shipping, but I can't draw well and I think I would enjoy some shipping drawings of them.

img-1979445-1-0NjBDiC.jpg

Here's the bio of the stallion, the reference.

img-1853285-1-ddbjklz.jpg

The mare is basically an R63 of this OC. You can use him as the colour reference.

img-1979445-2-sky_warden_by_azureskyward

If you have any question, please let me know. Thank you in advance. smile.png

I've finished your request, I hope you like it because this took almost as long as DJ Alicorn's request. Thank you requesting. :muffins:

http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/art/Perfect-Match-411927187?ga_submit_new=10%253A1383754967

This is so awesome of you, Rose Shimmer.

I might want to take advantage of your generous offer.  I've been working on a pony themed board game, and need some artwork for it (just OCs).  If you'd be willing to draw a few for me (or even just one), and let me use them in the game (which I hope to get published via a kickstarter campaign once it's ready), I'd love to have your help.

Let me know, and I'll figure out which artwork I need most - no backgrounds or anything fancy.  Ideally, just a picture for each pony, on a transparent background.

Thanks,

Quill Pen

Okay what would you like? I could make them both babies if you like? derpy_emoticon1.png

*Laughs*

Personally, I typically like letting the artist decide what to do with the art. Artistic freedom and integrity and all that tosh. :P

Sure. Make them bebbies. xD

I've finished your request, I hope you like it because this took almost as long as DJ Alicorn's request. Thank you requesting.

Uh... sorry? The shipping I requested is with the other stallion, like on the first pic. If you read the bio I linked you, you would find that it's not the orange stallion. That stallion you drew was only for colour reference for the mare. XD

Well, fine. Thanks for trying anyway. I can't expect much from the Request Guild after all. Things like this have happened so many times to me here. Here, just take the brohoof.

If you aren't to busy maybe you could do my oc? If anyway you'd like it fine, she doesn't have a cutie mark so you won't have to worry about that, but thanks smile.png (if you want to add a cutie mark you can, I don't care what it is :) )

post-18878-0-55601100-1383866815_thumb.png

Edited by PictureCrisps

*Laughs*

Personally, I typically like letting the artist decide what to do with the art. Artistic freedom and integrity and all that tosh. tongue.png

Sure. Make them bebbies. xD

Your request is completed, I hope you like it~! :muffins:

http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/art/Baby-Cascade-Swirl-and-Baby-Encore-412884154?ga_submit_new=10%253A1384142280

I would love to see my OC earth miracle as a filly I never had the chance to get a piece of her like that and it would be so awesome for you to make one :3

http://coltmx.deviantart.com/art/Emi-Reference-368931111

Thanks for considering

Finished~! Hope you like it! :muffins:

http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/art/Emi-412897906?ga_submit_new=10%253A1384147946

@@~Rose Shimmer~, While this post might be to remind you of my request i do this for another reason. Selune Darkeye (My Requested OC) now has in her profile a reference picture/vector to her cutie mark. Anyways... take your time i am not rushing it in any way. Just shooting an idea here... i was thinking that i like the way you have put the cutie mark in front of Baby Emi by Colt (one of your previous requests) and would like it to be this way... maybe with a starry background... or perhaps just the cutie mark whatever you think suits Selune best.

I'd like to see my Pegasus OC as a young colt

http://celestialrainicorn.deviantart.com/art/Silver-Storm-2-393365836?q=gallery%3ACelestialRainicorn%2F42729287&qo=13

Maybe you can just draw him flying through a cloud or having an cool pose. Thanks in advance.

Finished, I made it simple, I hope you like it~! :muffins:

http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/art/Silver-Storm-413111071?ga_submit_new=10%253A1384232645

I would love it and appreciate it if you could do a drawing for my OC, Orion Skies. Maybe have him just trotting along a grassy field, looking all happy and stuff. :)

Here are some good references of him.

post-8762-0-75086600-1376865896_thumb.png
post-8762-0-34939000-1382319341_thumb.png

Good luck! :)

Hey! You look like a very good artist and I will be very happy if you would take my request!

Details:

I have drawn a picture already which I will attach but I must note something: He Is A stallion!   I messed up a bit..

If you don't mind I would like a close up on his face or something like a profile picture.

Other than at you can do whatever you want, he can be eating a pie for all I care wink.png

Here are the photos:

post-20338-0-40275700-1384564466_thumb.png

post-20338-0-45030300-1384564482_thumb.jpg

I have so much trouble making my own OC, so perhaps you can help?

img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Her name is raindance, and she's a mare.

Mane: It is soft and gentle, like fluttershy's however, it still has a couple of curls on the bottom, not as big as Rarity's, though similiar.

It is This color blue, with a bit of this.

Her coat is this color -->This really light blue

Her cutie mark is three little raindrops, in a triangle-like formation.

Her eyes are blue. Darker blue. like this

Hopefully it's not too hard?

I'd love it if you could do this OC Sakura Bloom.

I only currently have one picture off her, but I hope it is enough to go off.

img-1979523-1-QgtFkIC.jpg

Just laying down tired on her belly could work very well for me and I'd love it, thank you so much in advance.

Your work is very pleasing and very well done, I like it all so very much.

Your request is done, hope you like it~! :muffins:

http://roseshimmerexclusive.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-Bloom-414110283?ga_submit_new=10%253A1384674624

Hello!

Could you Possible Do My OC? Reference Is The Profile Pic (Sorry!)

If it's too small just PM me and ill send you another one

Could I Have Her Like Sleeping?

Thanks! :)

Edited by Ali_Derp

Wow, I absolutely love your work.  Is it still possible to submit a request?  

Anyways, here's my OC submission:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/savoba-r4981

He's my newest creation as I created him to be the antagonist in a roleplay I'm hosting.  The current picture on his profile is one that I did (and as such, you can barely tell it's supposed to be pony-shaped), and I would love to see what you could do with him!  Not at all picky about pose or anything like that.

If you don't feel up to it I understand perfectly, I'm aware that the mask could potentially be a pain in the flank.  Thanks in advance, even for your time to look at him if you decide not to attempt it!  ;)

Hello everypony! Quick update, my good friend EpicApplejack will be helping me with your requests! Please know that I'm getting to everypony's OC request it's allot of work but it's all worth it for you guys! EpicApplejack is an amazing artist and make sure you show him some love and credit him for his artwork, I'd do the same for you! :D

derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by ~Rose Shimmer~

Hey i need my three characters drawn only one is my oc but i need all three for my cover art 

the first is pretty much a pony in a ponified assassins creed 3 hood with double hidden blades i would like them extended and he fights on two legs so could you make him stand up?

The middle guy will be my oc, John he has a black mane that is like doctor whooves his coat color is black but he wears white jeans a red shirt with black marks where the arm pit is (look up a runner from mirrors edge) and has a red hoof glove.

the last guy is a ponified sam fisher in his wet suit.