Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~Taking OC Requests~

~Rose Shimmer~

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilow (get it its hi but its also hello:P) my OC is Page Turner a Pegasi (Female) is red with black hooves (like Macintoshes but black) her cutie mark is a book she has a brown curly mane in a ponytail and a brown curly tail too and her eyes are brown if you have anytime at all I would hope you could do it thanks a bunch :D

Hilow (get it its hi but its also hello:P) my OC is Page Turner a Pegasi (Female) is red with black hooves (like Macintoshes but black) her cutie mark is a book she has a brown curly mane in a ponytail and a brown curly tail too and her eyes are brown if you have anytime at all I would hope you could do it thanks a bunch :D

Oh and if its not too much of a bother maybe you could draw her as a little filly and baby too? 

Heres a drawn picture i made of her normally if that helps :)

post-23227-0-26015200-1387683825_thumb.jpg

Hey would you be interested or even able to do my OC SSMan/Pat.Rio.T.

img-2139625-1-f404de722223a70cfdadddcb9a

Here is a traditional sketch of SSMan, drawn by Jingle Blue Arctic.

img-2139715-1-28ui9th.jpg

I made a request, but it seemed like a bit much: Here

So I made another more simple one : Here

I would be OH so happy if you could do my first request, :lol:  but looking at your completed art, it doesn't really look like you'd do requests as complicated as mine. :(?  So if you don't want to do the first one, then you can do the easier one. I am really desperate to get somepony working on this, but you can take as long as you like, as long as I know somepony will eventually get it done :squee:

Hey everyone, due to the certain changes I've had, the laptop I do work on isn't working atm therefore all request must be put on hold. I know I said all will be done, and I've kept my word on that, but please try to understand that until the laptop is fixed 100%, ALL REQUESTS will have to be put on hold. 

Hey everyone, due to the certain changes I've had, the laptop I do work on isn't working atm therefore all request must be put on hold. I know I said all will be done, and I've kept my word on that, but please try to understand that until the laptop is fixed 100%, ALL REQUESTS will have to be put on hold. 

Alright don't do anything with that laptop tell it's fully fixed you don't want it to get messed up even more! everyone here should know what its like when their pc goes down.

• 1 month later...

Hey everypony, due to my tech difficulties I cannot get it to work again. I've tried everything fix it but nothing can fix it. It has come to my attention that I must cancel all requests, I'm terribly sorry for this inconvenience. I know all of you guys wanted these request done from me, but I do apologize. Please forgive me, I hope you all understand. I will keep trying to get another program to make requests. I'm so sorry, I hope you all forgive me. 

~Rose Shimmer

Here's my OC, I'd like him pony and equestriagirls style(note his cutie mark should purple, not white, also ignore the e(i don't know why its there)) If you could help itd be much appreciated. Here he is below

UPDATE(when you get your system fixed or get a new system if you could draw him that woud be very awesome)

img-2256100-1-post-23698-0-73589900-1390

Edited by ninjamon102938