Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Are Your Best Friends On The Forums?

Misty Rose

People I roleplay with. Like the one I'm running. And you, of course(Pink Mist). Also this guy who changes his username a lot, currently Darkness Incarnate, I think.

Is it normal to have more friends on the internet than in real life?

• Brohoof 1

People I roleplay with. Like the one I'm running. And you, of course(Pink Mist). Also this guy who changes his username a lot, currently Darkness Incarnate, I think.

Is it normal to have more friends on the internet than in real life?

Well I'm touched really ^_^ and it's completely normal ;) That's my case too :lol:

You're turn. (; Hehe.

I'm sure you would have a lot to share on this. So go ahead Misty Pie. img-1981152-1-wink.png It's only fair if you post your own share of the topic. img-1981152-2-tongue.png

Yes I know I do :P I'm just trying to think of everyone :lol: You of course shall be included ;)

I wouldn't say I have any "best friends" on the forums, seeing I've only been on for a week or so, but I do have a couple of people here I just think are completely awesome. biggrin.png People such as @Midnight Scribbler, @Sir.Flutter Hooves, and even you , have helped me be a part of this community, and I hope to see and meet more of you people. /)

Well I'm glad I could help you out :)

I have so many people on here I could say will be hard cause I dont wanna forget peole but i'll try

NothingIsEverything

Rinku

Sir Flutter Hooves

DSanders

Pink Mist of course

Theres more I just really dont wanna leave anyone out

Thanks alot my friend :lol: You're definitely going on my list too, you're too awesome to ignore B)

• Brohoof 6

@Rough Pathway is my best friend here on the forums :) We're like Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. We have a lot in common but she's shyer than I am and I'm a bit braver I guess :lol: She and I had similar experiences and I hope we get to go to a Con together someday :)

She's so awesome!

post-16020-0-65821700-1383612751_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I feel hurt that no one said my name. :( . Just kidding! Actually i don't expect people to say my name here because I don't pm people often. I have people who i've talked to a few times and consider great people, but I haven't really gotten close to you guys, although this place has more nice people than my high school. I get along with the soccer/football fans quite well though.

Well one of my best friends in real life is a member of this site, his username is Little Miss Fluttershy.

Probably my best friend that I have met on this site is Lero (used to be known as fimdashie), we talk to each other all the time.

• Brohoof 4

Aw, look at all the shout outs...and the people looking for shout outs. :)

My name hasn't been mentioned yet, and I am OK with that. My true friends here know who they are and they know who I am. That's good enough for me. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I'm lazy so heres a copy paste list from my page:

(In not particular order!!!!!)
ReelyRandom
Pink Mist
Dsanders
RarityRainbow
Champion RD92
MobiusKing97
Little Gamie
Zygen
Skystorm
Virulence
Ashley Luvs Derpy
Rockymoo
Cakebandit
Ghostfacekiller39
Kaza (Former Member)

^These members are on my list either because, they comment on
my statuses, talk to me on skype, give me feedback on my
artwork, chat through PMs, and are just good people to me.

• Brohoof 7

I gotta add more cause there are just so many people on here I veiw as best friends I guess you can say
Wingnut
Sajtan92
Fluttershy The Witch(whatever sir appleshy's name is now)
Celestiashy
QuirkyUserName
HunterScars
LatinoChurno
@@Champion RD92[/b] waited long enough to add him lol
and everyone else on my fl i didnt metion cause it would take to long

Edited by DaReaper
  • Brohoof 3

ya of course you are pink mist your great and nice oh does it sound like I am flirting sorry my fault you are a good friend let me say  so far you Are the only one so I let you know if that changes

Edited by rpgbrony
  • Brohoof 1

My bestest pal , of course! Dis guy is awesome. Sometimes. Other times I wish he would leave me alone about his projects. He starts a new one like every day and then forces me to get involved.

I kid, I kid. img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png 

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't really consider anypony on here my best friend. (Unless my RLF was here then it will be him.) But I guess there's one whom I feel I could be good pals with.

Edited by zombie king24

Meh, from the top of my head:

Ice Storm,

Dilarus,

MyLittlePonyTales,

QuirkyUsername,

and more like an RP pal for now Sparx.

These are main people whom I believe I should mention.

pretty much everyone over at Whitetail-Woods.com

^ This.

It's actually interesting to see that I have somebody to mention here. *Is surprised*

Here's a list from me! ;)

~ Aquais, you gotta be mentioned first. I knew you way back when you were Colgate. Good times! You're an awesome member and a great friend. :)

~ AtDawnTheySquee, I know this guy left, but we used to be pretty good friends before my hiatus, which unfortunately ended days after he left. :(

~ Friendship_Cannon Dude, you're cool. Really nice guy. :)

~ Lawful Godot We used to talk a lot in forum games back in the day. You're awesome! :yay:

~ Sajtan92 Probably the most mentioned member here, since you get along with everyone. :P

~ The Leafeon Pinkeh, gurl, u awesome! Really similar to me, really nice and super fun! A great member. :)

~ Sky Warden You seem to butt heads with other people a lot, but for some reason you're nice to me. That was similar to Dawn. I never really understood that. :P

The following are other awesome members-

~ Sugar Cube

~ Orangejack

~ Jelly Bean

~ Scootalove

~ Blue Moon

~ Wingnut

~ Dsanders

EDIT: I knew I'd forget someone! :o

QUIRKYUSERNAME! :D

Edited by Sweet Dreams
  • Brohoof 10

I used to have many. A lot of best friends. I met many of them on the Creative Resource section, sharing arts or talking about projects with them, and Role Play World, role playing of course. They're not here anymore, so there's no use of mentioning them.

Haven't talked to some friends like Blue Moon or Zygen for a long time, some old friends from Creative Resource turned out to be whiny little babies who can't stand advices and being serious in projects, and some others suddenly got banned and rage quitted because their friends got banned.

The only two who still actually talk to me are @Frosty V and @The Leafeon Pinkeh. Others are like:

img-1981869-1-bs_0319.jpg

~ Sky Warden You seem to butt heads with other people a lot, but for some reason you're nice to me. That was similar to Dawn. I never really understood that.

Because you were there among my best friends when this place was still filled by interesting and unique people, instead of kissers who sit around the cool kids table like it is now.

~ AtDawnTheySquee, I know this guy left, but we used to be pretty good friends before my hiatus, which unfortunately ended days after he left.

I'm sure he's back now, with another Japanese name (Akari Akaza or another new name), unless he left again.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 3

Personally I look and think I don't have many here on the forums, but then I think once more, and there's been so many that have helped me out throughout time, even though bonds may have fallen or we may have grown apart over a bit of time, I still love everyone on the forums that have helped me all so very much.

Here are some people I'd have to give a shout out to that really great members that I love and have helped me through so much.

@@Sky Warden You've helped me through some difficult situations with my computer and you really are a great guy to be around, It's a pleasure talking to you when you have the time, and I really can't start a conversation for shit, but really you are one great member, and I hope to have more conversations with you.

@@The Leafeon Pinkeh You really are a sweet and cheery person, someone who can put a smile to my face after a painful and depressing day, I don't really like to show you how much I hurt down inside because you are such a sweet soul, but you really are someone I've come to grow a liking to in a short amount of time.

@@Friendship_Cannon Though we haven't talked all too much, you were one of the first people who talked to me on the forums, and you've been there for me when I'm down and I'm really grateful for it all, you really are a great guy and I thank you for all you've done.

@@Dsanders We've only known eachother for a very short time, and have talked minimal, but you really are a great guy, who actually attempts to help me out, and I really love that, you can really cheer me up after a day of crying after just reading something you've wrote, I respect you so greatly in the short amount of time we've talked and known each other, and that tells a lot about yourself.

@@Rockymoo I've only had very few messages with you but damn you're a great and interesting guy to talk to, I wish you the best and I hope we can talk more throughout time.

@@Gone Airbourne You are a very similar soul to myself and I really am grateful to know you, just to talk to you makes me smile deeply and maybe cry, I don't know why, I just feel a connection there, and I am always there for you whether you want it or not, and I hope you can get through anything that comes your way, I support you greatly, you are a member here I can call family.

@@Scootalove You really are a great guy, and very cheerful, we've had our chats and I have a lot of respect for you, you made me smile and look forward to a day instead of dreading it, and thinking the worst, and I thank you very much, I hope we talk a lot in the near future, and I hope you all the best.

@ Though we haven't talked very much in a month or two, I have some great memories with you, I'm not sure if you really like me very much anymore, but I'm always here for you, no matter what and you're such a great guy to be with, I look at you as a brother, and the things you've done to cheer me up during the months have stayed with me since then, I really thank you for everything, and maybe I hope we can talk one time in the future... If you want to.

@@Marcato Ahh, Marcato, I remember the day you added me on skype after seeing I was depressing cheering me up all so much, and that day meant all so much for myself, it really is a pleasure to know someone like you, and you make such amazing music, I really hope you never give up on your dreams and you can go so far, you really are one of the most amazing people I've met and someone I'd love to talk to once more in the future, I wish the best for you.

Edited by Broken Core
  • Brohoof 6