Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Are Your Best Friends On The Forums?

Misty Rose

In no particular order

@Woohoo

@Pink Mist

@Ryuuguu Rena

@Dawn Rider

@Nas

@Scootalove

@Dsanders

@Artemis

@SCS

@Friendship_Cannon

@Wheatly Core/Broken Core

@Sig Hoovestrong

@Tender Voice

I'd also say Psyche Clops and Firebolt but we don't really talk as much anymore. img-1990982-1-sad.png

Of course, I have a lot of friends, so don't be disheartened if you're not on the list, these are the ones I talk to/interact with in some positive way most often, though. Also my failing memory doesn't help my list making skills.

Also, if you're on the list and we don't talk a lot, I just like you a lot.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 3

@Scootalove - I'm really not sure exactly where I am in Scoot's relationships considering that he shows a lack of signs choosing favored members, but since I talk to him the most, i'd say he's my closest friend on here.

- I also talk to you a whole bunch. I'm very picky about my best friends, and you are definitely considered a very close one, Zelda-buddy.

@LatinoChurro - Yes, I am very close with you as well. I love our conversations even though they are most common late at night. My favorite Luna fan. <3

I also talk to a lot of other members, but you guys would be my besties. Thanks for being so kind. <3 Hehe, but then again, I may not even be your best friend on here, but that's alright. :) You guys are awesome no matter what.

• Brohoof 2

Smitty got banned? Oh gawd, I didn't even know! Do you know Why? :c

I don't know, but,

AtDawnTheySquee

also got banned. I have no idea. Dawn seemed nice enough.

By the way, you're an interesting girl, Aquais. Though we don't talk much in the present days, I still like you.

Also, if you're on the list and we don't talk a lot, I just like you a lot.

Well thank you, I suppose. I am quite surprised that I was on the list considering how little we have conversed and some negative things between us. It seems several people whom I would not expect consider me their friend.

Well thank you, I suppose. I am quite surprised that I was on the list considering how little we have conversed and some negative things between us. It seems several people whom I would not expect consider me their friend.

There are negative things between us? I was not aware of this. Keeping that in mind, I don't think there was really an issue between us. You seem like a level-headed, realistic, and honest person. And I respect that. While I myself often am idealistic, I can respect a realist approach like the one you often take.

There are negative things between us? I was not aware of this. Keeping that in mind, I don't think there was really an issue between us. You seem like a level-headed, realistic, and honest person. And I respect that. While I myself often am idealistic, I can respect a realist approach like the one you often take.

It's kind of a long story, but some things a mutual friend overheard made me feel that you looked at me in a very negative light. That doesn't really matter though. I would say I am quite the opposite of how you described me, but regardless, I offer my sincerest thanks for such kind words.

It's kind of a long story, but some things a mutual friend overheard made me feel that you looked at me in a very negative light. That doesn't really matter though. I would say I am quite the opposite of how you described me, but regardless, I offer my sincerest thanks for such kind words.

I don't know what you heard, but I've never held a negative opinion of you. I'm not the kind of person who harbors hate or grudges. Anyways, you're quite welcome. You're honestly actually one of my favorite members.

Well, can I begin by saying I don't have "Forum Friends" and "real" (or whatever you want to call it) friends, they are all just friends, where you meet someone doesn't determine how strong your friendship is. It may only be one, but he is one if the most important people I've met in my life, in terms of what he has done for me. Fluttershyfan94, You're a top bloke and all round pimp. :)

Edited by TheFluttershyGuy
  • Brohoof 1

In no particular order:

Dsanders - Basically what you said about me. I'd regurgitate it but it's like 2:30 AM here so yeah. img-1991090-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Sugar Cube - I swear, we have the craziest conversations. Like, all the time.

Makusu2 - Dem skype calls

Vermillion - Dem skype calls

Heretick-Tock - Dem skype calls

Dusty Dasher - Dem skype calls

little gamie - Dem (fresh) skype calls

Champion RD92 - Not as many skype calls, but I still love ya, pal.

Sir.Flutter Hooves - A pretty cool dude all-around

Lowline - Turns out we have similar tastes in a lot of stuff. Therefore, good chemistry.

Pink Mist - We get along, based on the fact that I don't annoy you. img-1991090-2-derpy_emoticon2.png

Ponyboy15 - Hella nice guy, glad I was able to shoot a few pearls of wisdom his way in the past. Looking forward to talking to you again, bud.

Artemis - Oh my lord this dude is smart. Anyway, a good conversationalist. Fun to talk to.

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 6

I've met some incredible people here within this community. I am not sure that I know what to say here...how can you capture so many memories and experiences within this humble moment, this simple reply? Still though, I do want to mention a few people I met on this forum that are my best friends.

First of all, I want to thank @Arkane for being awesome in just about every way. Again...it's impossible to properly display or quantify the strength of friendship for anyone to see excluding the fact that he made me a small album of crazy-good songs just for my birthday and I will never get over how cool that is, but still...sometimes I almost cannot believe how kind he really is.

Second, here's a shout-out to , with whom I have also shared many incredible memories. If you've run into him here on the forums, it is probably obvious how much of a great person he is. I really should base a character off of him in one of my stories someday, when I'm looking for a fearless leader as the main protagonist...sorry for going all writer-geek on ya there. tongue.png

I should also mention my favorite musical artist, @NightBreeze. While (regretfully) I don't think we are close enough that I could call him my best friend, his music has left a deep impact on my life. I do hope he sees this shout-out...I feel like I never thank him well enough for the memories and stories he has shown me through his music. xD

EDIT: Did I seriously just forget @LatinoChurro?! Oh crap, sorry about that. Our friendship only began a few months ago, but all the same, I do consider him a close friend. Hopefully life will give us experiences together as time flows into the glorious, blinding fog of the future.

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 3

Ah, best friends?! I have so many! Let me begin with my Waifu @ @Eureka She's great, pretty, and a hilarious person in general!

@ She's a really nice person, and the girlfriend of another one of my best friends @ @Dsanders He's an awesome dude as well.

Another fantastic friend on here is @ @Rockymoo He's a hilarious bro with the sweetest skype calls you can ask for.

@ @CITRUS KING46 is a fantatic guy! Also really funny! img-1991104-1-biggrin.png

Another best friend on here is my right hand man @ @DaReaper He's a really cool guy, who I know will always have my back when I'm in trouble.

@@Rockymoo He is just a bro.

Then there's @ @Champion RD92 This guy...this guy is freaking amazing! He's literally the funniest guy on here.

@ @Makusu2 is a fantastic guy! img-1991104-2-biggrin.png

Then there's @ @Blue Moon This guy and I are right hand partners in an upcoming feature animation film. He's an awesome person!

Another best friend of mine is @ This guy is just awesome. He's always ready for skype, and is a really funny dude.

Another best friend is this dude named @ @Artemis He's a really nice guy, and one of my first friends on here. You're awesome man!

Then @ He's a really sweet and awesome guy who always makes me laugh!

Then @ He's the one who got me on skype, he's a great guy!

@ is a fantastic talker! Hit him up yo!

@ Who is rocking that Simpsons avatar and an awesome attitude!

@ @~Chaotic Discord~ was so nice to me the first day I was on here, it kept me on the forums. Thanks man! img-1991104-1-biggrin.png

@ is a fantastic and patient guy. He's really cool!

@ Is a really cool guy! He's one of the nicest people on here!

@ @GeneralDirection Is a great writer and a great guy! Rock on man! img-1991104-2-biggrin.png

@ @Feld0 for making this awesome site and being an awesome friend.

and last but not least @ @Gone Airbourne is a fantastic guy! He's a great skype buddy!

I have not added all my BFFs, so be on the look out! img-1991104-3-biggrin.png

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 9

Well, is definitely someone very important to me. Then the other person who immediately comes to mind is @Minath Khalsi. She's kind of like a little sister to me, and this place isn't nearly as much fun when she's not around. And deserves mentioning as well, for all the good times we've had roleplaying together and whatnot.

There have been others that sort of phase in and out, people who I'd like to think of as friends but don't talk to enough, and I feel like I should say that the fact that I didn't mention you probably just means I don't see you as often as I'd like.

• Brohoof 2

This a really nice thread you made pink mist img-1992564-1-smile.png

Although I have not been on the forums or really have stayed in contact with a lot of the people on here as once did mainly because being without a accessible computer.

There are so many kind people I have met during my time being here.

For me those people who standout

Sckye got you added on skype and your always a great person to talk with.  

Lugia

Mistunmerry

Motion Spark

Champion RD92  Lol you could be my brother very great tastes in music and etc.

Zygen

Haven

Dsanders

Sir Flutter Hooves

Dash Forever

SBB64

Artemis

Rolls Royce

Blue Lightning 

Red 

Project RKA

Pink Mist

Sir Flutter Hooves 

Smitty haha I miss that guy too! 

Nicole/Nova :3 I forgot the username whoopsie hehe

Eljordo cool member as well

Gah there are so many of you. !! 

Hell *Lost* miss that guy as speaking to myself hopefully sometime soon I can back to posting frequently again. 

Well sincerely this site is really among the only places with awesome people like that I'll say that much.

@ Gone Airbourne is a fantastic guy! He's a great skype buddy!

:3 thanks for mentioning me however I really would not recall me as a great skype buddy since I am rarely ever on there but your a awesome friend too img-1992564-2-wink.png

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 6

You are a very similar soul to myself and I really am grateful to know you, just to talk to you makes me smile deeply and maybe cry, I don't know why, I just feel a connection there, and I am always there for you whether you want it or not, and I hope you can get through anything that comes your way, I support you greatly, you are a member here I can call family.

It was a pleasure being able to become your friend on here certainly. Its good to have someone to talk with especially if you are caring a burden on your shoulders and don't know who to talk to. But it is also great to have a friend in whom you can speak too and trust. But definitely your a golden friend as I'd say :)

Its crazy huh? You make such great friends on here as yourself.  

• Brohoof 1

I can't make a list of them really, to be honest I sort of miss many.. :'( My best friend is TheFluttershyGuy, you're a great guy. :)

Now if I was supposed to make a list I would feel bad. So I won't make a list.. I've been feeling sad for a while now. I miss so many people, that just seem to have become inactive. Forgotten about me, left the forum.. I'll be honest if it wasn't for PMs I would probably have left the forum. I feel sad saying that, but it just ain't like it used to be. I miss so many, internet or not you're my real friends. Every person on my friends list is a person I've talked to, cared for and it may not seem like a big of deal for some people. But each time a person leaves the forum I miss them. I never forget the moments I've had on the forum, I've never forgotten any of you. My friends, I care about you all, that's why it's so hard for me to accept that almost every friend of mine seems to have disappeared.

But you know why I didn't leave, other then PMs.. Because I know if I did, I would be loosing the chance of meeting new friends. I love you all, each and every one of you. This forum is one of the best things that has happened to me, I will never leave.. NEVER!

Besides, I meet new people everyday. I don't want to make a list but whatever.

Okay, here's my list. If you aren't on the list, please don't be offended, it's probably just because I don't talk to you that much, or perhaps I just forgot lol.

Little Miss Fluttershy - One of my best friends in real life, and I've known him for a long time.

Lero - He has become my best friend that I have met on this site. He's a fellow Dashie lover and is an awesome guy. /)

Lowline - This guy is so awesome and I really respect him. Rock on, dude. 

Sir Flutter Hooves - Everyone knows Sir Flutter Hooves, he's such a friendly, cool guy.

Eureka - A really awesome nice girl ^.^

LatinoChurro - This guy is friendly and fun to talk to, and he loves Luna ^.^

Gone Airbourne - This guy is just like the coolest guy ever, and he's a great friend.

Dsanders - Nice guy, loves Pinkie Pie haha ^.^

Pink Mist - She's like the nicest person ever, she's so sweet. And her OC is super adorable img-1992657-1-smile.png

PrincessOfWub - She's such a cutie haha. I love her OC ^.^

Makusu2 - He loves when I say his username for some reason haha. Nice guy img-1992657-2-smile.png

Vermillion - Dat British accent xD cool guy.

Rockymoo - Cool Trixie fan.

Aquila - Easily one of the best mods, and a really nice guy img-1992657-3-smile.png

SBB64 - Really nice and a great mod. Also is a Rarity lover x3

Blue Lightning - Haven't talked to him in a while, but he's a cool guy.

NothingIsEverything - Nice guy, is fun to play GTA IV with haha

MissMachine - She was always so friendly to me img-1992657-4-smile.png

Twiliscael - Cool guy.

Woohoo - Awesome taste in music, awesome guy 

DaReaper - Seems to have some similar taste in music as me, so that's always cool x3

D1SC0RD - Isn't active anymore right now, but she's so nice ^.^

Zygen - Really nice guy img-1992657-5-smile.png

Clarity - Not too active right now, but nice AJ fan img-1992657-6-smile.png

Crispy - Cool guy who owns the metal thread on the forums

PonyBoy15 - Rarity lover and cool guy

(Again, if I forgot you, I'm really sorry.)

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 13

>Goes into thread.

>Ctrl + F

>"Harmonic Revelations"

>"1 Result"

>*Sobs Quietly*

Tulio-Sobbing-In-The-Road-To-El-Dorado-G

Seriously, though.

I'd like to name-drop a few other people who I like a lot.

SBB64

Whatever PDS is calling herself these days

Daring

~Lawful Godot~

SmartyPants

Makusu2

The list still isn't complete though.

• Brohoof 2

Hmmm....

Well, Afterwards is my best friend on here, of course, considering we're pretty close friends IRL.

Then, I'd have to say *Rarity, PonyBoy15, a jewel of rarity, Sabrinie...a lot of other Rarity fans, it seems...Hmm...Techite Sparkle, Blue Bay, ~Princess Luna <3 (I think that's how you type his name...) and Makusu2. Those are the ones I talk to most biggrin.png

:D Thanks!

Now, it looks like I have a character min, so I have to do my list as well :P

Vinyl Scratch

Amethyst Star

Artemis

Champion RD92

Codelyoko

Daring

Dusty Dasher

GHOSTFACEKILLAH (The first one to mention me :P)

Harmonic Revelations

Heretick

Jokuc

Kyoshi

Lil' Gamie

MLP Rainbow Dash

Nothingiseverything

Octavia

Pink Mist

PrincessOfWub

QuirkyUsername

SCS

Sir Cal Stonehoof

Roroman

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Sky Chaser

Sky Storm

Sky Warden (Yes, this list is in alphabetical order. :P)

Tender Voice

Vermillion

Weirdokitterz

Zygen

Chaotic Discord

Luna Squee

Tricksy Lulamoon

Yep! YOU GUYS ROCK! /)

• Brohoof 9

Vinyl Scratch Amethyst Star Artemis Champion RD92 Codelyoko Daring Dusty Dasher GHOSTFACEKILLAH (The first one to mention me ) Harmonic Revelations Heretick Jokuc Kyoshi Lil' Gamie MLP Rainbow Dash Nothingiseverything Octavia Pink Mist PrincessOfWub QuirkyUsername SCS Sir Cal Stonehoof Roroman Sir.Flutter Hooves Sky Chaser Sky Storm Sky Warden (Yes, this list is in alphabetical order. ) Tender Voice Vermillion Weirdokitterz Zygen Chaotic Discord Luna Squee Tricksy Lulamoon Yep! YOU GUYS ROCK! /)

How you could Makasu2? I thought we had something special. sad.png sad.png *cries*

Even though we've probably only chatted like once or twice. lol

Lol jk man. xD

@@Harmonic Revelations,

Awww Harmonic. Don't be sad. I still love you. :3

*hugs*

You're really nice and you're like one of the smartest people I know on here. :) Hope we can chat more in the future! 

• Brohoof 2

not in any order

Repsol rave: one of the nicest guys ive spoken to on here

Champion RD92: Cool Guy, doesn't talk much but still a great guy

Rockymoo: i feel the same, "dem skype calls" xD

Makusu2: Really nice guy but spams me with all the skype groups he makes xD

SparkBrony: My first friend on the forums and a awesome guy

Dusty Dasher: Awesome guy, still needs to send me a picture of an animal that he kills...(im still waiting on that dusty !)

Little Gamie: he's a fresh guy, what more can be said ?

Sir.Flutter hooves: one of the nicest guys i know img-1992739-1-biggrin.png

Heretick-tock: funny guy, dem skype calls xD

... i need to speak to more people on here img-1992739-2-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png Message me ;)

Edited by Vermillion
  • Brohoof 3