Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Are Your Best Friends On The Forums?

Misty Rose

1. @Rockymoo (first time meeting him he ignored me, then warmed up lel)
  2.  (Didn't care for him at first, warmed up to him eventually)
  3. @PonyBoy15 (I have no clue why i like you so much, i just do lol. Pretty awesome guys)
  4. @Sir.Flutter Hooves (Swell Fellow and letting me DJ his launch party on skype biggrin.png)
  5. (awesome roleplayer and best skype friend ever)
  6. @Champion RD92 (Skype friend and pretty chill dude despite our asshole group)
  7. @Heretick-Tock (despite our differences this guy is amazing)
  8. @Makusu2 (Awesome skype friend and easy to talk to)
  9. (pretty quiet but awesome when he does communicate lol)
  10. @The Leafeon Pinkeh (Basically acts just like Pinkie Pie and is awesome)
  11. (Don't know him as well but from what i know he seems awesome)
  12. @DaReaper (He likes the bills so ehh but Scootaloo is wearing the helmet so it all equals out ;D)
  13. @*Rarity (don't know him to well but he seems like the type of person i could get to know)
  14. (Talked to him a lot when i first joined and hes pretty cool.
  15. @GeneralDirection (Roleplayed with him a lot and hes awesome)
  16. @QuirkyUsername (Haven't seen a post by him in a while, but hes an awesome guy)

____so_awesome____rainbow_dash_____by_ra

Also thanks for not mentioning me sirflutterhooves or championRD92

Edited by little gamie
  • Brohoof 8

Okay, here's my list. If you aren't on the list, please don't be offended, it's probably just because I don't talk to you that much, or perhaps I just forgot lol.

Makusu2 - He loves when I say his username for some reason haha. Nice guy img-1992657-2-smile.png

At last, I get a longer message than Trixie! 

SUCCESS!!!

Oh, and thank you! :) Hmm, it seems I have to do messages as well.

AWRIGHT

If I don't put a message for you, you're just awesome. Period. :P

Vinyl Scratch- We used to talk a lot more on Skype, I wish we talked more! :(

Amethyst- I KNOW YOUR SECRET. xD

Artemis- I misjudged you based on what I'd heard, and I'm very sorry for that. You rock! /)

Champion RD92- I planned on putting a word here, which would cause a "***** you, Makusu!" from you, so I decided against it. You probably know what it is :P YOU ROCK!

Codelyoko- MAKE UP YER MIND. Nah, I'm just kidding. You're awesome, I always see your posts on status updates! 

Daring- Fix my internet pl0x. You're another New Englander, and one of the few people I know on the forums who isn't obsessed with bronydom, yet still a devout brony. My parents won't let me go to NEIT :P

Dusty Dasher- You are amazing. One of my favorite two people to talk to. You've done so much for me, including my avatar! I love talking to you, and hope we talk more in the future! :)

Ghostfacekiller- I notice your status updates a lot, and I love people who frequently use the forums, so good job! :)

Harmonic- Very well thought out posts. This sentence is here because without it your message will seem short.

Heretick- You and your fanatic religion. I love talking to you on Skype calls, but recently you've stopped joining them! 

Jokuc- You are the only staff member I know and talk to regularly. Again, I wish I talked to you more often!

Kyoshi- Excellent banners! I love them all!

Little Gamie- You made our Skype group, and whether I'm still in it in the future or not, I am very grateful for it.

MLP Rainbow Dash- I love seeing your posts, please keep posting! You're awesome!

Pink Mist- I wish I roleplayed, because that's where you almost always are :P

PrincessOfWub- You are a very loyal person. I can't say anything else 'cuz it'll get awkward :P

Quirky- You're hillarious, I love seeing your topics!

Sir Cal Stonehoof- Where did you go? I used to see you much more often.

Roroman- Why did you leave the group? I loved talking to you!

Sir.Flutter Hooves- Didn't think anyone would get your name right, did you? Anywho, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE! Go on Skype when I'm on xD

Sky Chaser- Whenever I see your posts, I can only think of a medieval guy doing dark magic. It's awesome xD

Sky Storm- Let's talk on Skype more often!

Vermillion- Excellent accent. I love seeing your stAHtIs updates.

WeirdOKitterz- I only really got to know you recently, but I've loved talking to you!

Chaotic Discord- Awesome admin, I love you.

Luna Squee- Excellent website, and I want to talk to you on Skype more!

Tricksy Lulamoon- Dude. Need I say more. You... I... You're awesome. Completely. You are incredible. You win. Or at least tied with Dusty :P

Not that I choose favorites or anything.

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!

APPARENTLY I HAVE TOO MANY SMILEYS!

ONE MOMENT!

• Brohoof 9

Hmm, for me probably.

Makusu

Dusty Dasher - Very reliable person to talk too

Rockymoo - Doesn't talk to me on skype anymore for some reason...

Heretick-Tock - Haven't talked with him in awhile but his humor is hysterical

Vermillion - A great guy to talk too and has great advice

Cam Starz - Ignored him at first then warmed up, just need to work on the spelling camz

PrincessofWub - As maku said above very loyal person

@VinylScratch - Reliable person to talk too and we need to talk more

little gamie - We haven't talked in awhile because the last time we did, we had this well... argument. I hope I can talk to you again since you showed me to most of these guys

light azure - Has a great humor and reminds me of myself in someways.

Edited by Amethyst Star

I should add a couple of people on this list and reaffirm with actual reasons why they're among my best friends. Time for some anecdotes!

@Sugar Cube

Like I said previously, she's among my best friends. If it weren't for my current love issues and long distance communication, I would have been harbouring a deep crush on her by now. She's always there to listen to me when I rant about my crush. Listening... that's something I've always wanted in not only a friend, but a wife. She's also shy in many ways, and I've always wanted to say to people like her that she's special in her own way and that there will always be people who will love her for that. Now if only I can get her into roleplaying or some similar venture...

@Budding Night

Like I said before, she's practically my lil sis. I know she's gone through her share of strife through all these years. Her OC is also among the cutest ever. Evening Glory... the epitome of shyness and beauty. I'm honoured to have Sterling Crimson, my primary OC, be her official husband. First met her in my very first RP: "A Tropical Odyssey", not knowing who she was at all. When we kept on roleplaying, we eventually established a deep, loving sibling relationship by completing the RP together with the rest of the group. I will never forget the tearful last scene we played out together. It was that tearful. She was also there to listen to me rant like a little sis, and I was there to give internet hugs when she was feeling down in the dumps. Just like a big brother. She's definitely one of those people who have changed my life for the better.

@lincolnshirepony

She frequents the forums when she's available, and when she does, she enriches life here. She's one of my favourite roleplayers here. It's so easy to chat with her and to collaborate plots to continue our roleplay for my little Sterling in his alternate universe. She's also there when I want to chat about life and is also a very encouraging person. Recently, she's been very busy with life, and I want you all to keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she continues onward with life. I just want her to be well despite the fact she's going through her first year of university.

@Batbrony

No way in hell am I forgetting Batbrony! He's been one of the key figures in our little group! I believe we first met when we were trying to keep Derpy in the March Madness Tournament MLPF holds every year! And I haven't forgotten him since! Wonderful fellow Christian and I'm very proud to have him as my friend.

@Zhooves

My quiet, modest Norwegian buddy! I'm so happy for him and his budding relationship! He and his girlfriend are SO CUTE together! Ok, that's beside the point. He's a great person to be with. Period.

Not much to say here other than just saying that he too is a wonderful friend. He loves to talk about NASCAR and his iRacing world and I give him my fullest hopes that he does well there. It was also very nice of him to have added my OC, Sterling Crimson, to his racing car that represents MLPF.

@Mightymags

I'm not sure how often she goes on these forums anymore, but I remember her. She was among my first close buddies on these parts. I was still trying to hatch here and I was having a very busy year, and it was people like her who helped me get cozy when I was still technically new (despite the fact I was already here for a year).

@Starshine

I was hoping to keep a roleplay going with Chemm and Erlen with her OCs. She's a good roleplayer and a fellow Indonesian too! I don't see too many of those around here! I was so excited when I found out she was from Indonesia! To you Starshine... I still want to roleplay with you!

How in hell can I forget this guy?! One of the best forum game people I've had the pleasure of interacting. Hilarious, and always brohoofing everyone's posts at the caption the avatar game! I can't forget that! Plus, he's a really cool Ace Attorney fan, like me! :D

• Brohoof 4

1. @Rockymoo (first time meeting him he ignored me, then warmed up lel)
  2.  (Didn't care for him at first, warmed up to him eventually)
  3. @PonyBoy15 (I have no clue why i like you so much, i just do lol. Pretty awesome guys)
  4. @Sir.Flutter Hooves (Swell Fellow and letting me DJ his launch party on skype img-1992784-1-biggrin.png)
  5. (awesome roleplayer and best skype friend ever)
  6. @Champion RD92 (Skype friend and pretty chill dude despite our asshole group)
  7. @Heretick-Tock (despite our differences this guy is amazing)
  8. @Makusu2 (Awesome skype friend and easy to talk to)
  9. (pretty quiet but awesome when he does communicate lol)
  10. @The Leafeon Pinkeh (Basically acts just like Pinkie Pie and is awesome)
  11. (Don't know him as well but from what i know he seems awesome)
  12. @DaReaper (He likes the bills so ehh but Scootaloo is wearing the helmet so it all equals out ;D)
  13. @*Rarity (don't know him to well but he seems like the type of person i could get to know)
  14. (Talked to him a lot when i first joined and hes pretty cool.
  15. @GeneralDirection (Roleplayed with him a lot and hes awesome)
  16. @QuirkyUsername (Haven't seen a post by him in a while, but hes an awesome guy)

img-1992784-2-____so_awesome____rainbow_

Also thanks for not mentioning me sirflutterhooves or championRD92

THANKS GAMIE <3!!! we should start talking again bro. I can teach you the arts of the black man. aka speeding without getting caught by the cops

• Brohoof 2

I dunno ._.

It's kind of sad because I've been here a while now but I don't really have many friends on here....

I guess like

-@Sir.Flutter Hooves

-

-

Get on muh level.

Edit: this thread makes me sad xD

It's okay Tessa I <3 you smile.png

Eureka

TwistedShadow and I have become good friends recently. Very nice guy.

Scootalove

Champion RD92

Rinku

Princess CelestiaShy

Cam Starz (if I spelled that right)

Maybe I'll think of more later lol

EDIT:

Fluttershyfan94

Edited by Rae ~

It's okay Tessa I <3 you smile.png

Eureka

TwistedShadow and I have become good friends recently. Very nice guy.

Scootalove

Champion RD92

Rinku

Princess CelestiaShy

Cam Starz (if I spelled that right)

Maybe I'll think of more later lol

I've got more code red mountain dew img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Anyways I got a new list cause ballin' and all that jazz.

In no particular order of course.

• Amethyst Star - Chill guy to talk to, have so much fun talking to this kid most days. He makes EPIC wubstep >:D
  • PrincessofWubs - This girl is a secret prankster on teh inside I can tell lmao. Still very nice and cool to talk to.
  • Rae~(Raven) - Late night status convos r weird but hilarious! Also..... CODE RED MOUNTAIN DEW BOYT!
  • Rinku - She bit my hand ;-; have a big ass bandage on it still lol. Talk to her pretty much everyday.
  • weirdokitterz - My professor Ms. MOO! Taught me the ways of the Mooo language. Shares the Rosaline fanship <3
  • little gamie - Cool kid img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  talked to him a lot when he first came here. 
  • Angry Unicorn - My competitive Mario Kart Wii friend who got me into this forum in the first place! I thank him very much for what he did :)
  • Sig Hoovestrong - Always the first one to comment in my good morning posts and I love his singing!
  • lyridiandandan - I love this girl. Pokémon battles!!! playing fire red with her is so relaxing and I make her profile lively >:3
  • Bronikky - She is so hyper and fun! Too bad she isn't that active because of school :[ but that will probably change once Thanksgiving break of Christmas Break is here! #Cammy4Prez
  • KP@RainbowDash - Another competitive Mario Kart Wii player I met way back in October last year! I'm the one that got him into MLP thank you very much :3.
  • MikeStar - I dunno if he is active anymore, but he supported me in my cyber bullying against bronies video and I appreciate that. :)
  • ~Saddle Arabia~ - Even though no longer active, I still consider her a great friend from Aussie land :)
  • Valiante1998 - This jackass is my last competitive Mario Kart Wii player I have on here. Fun skype calls for dayz!!!

Anyway this is a long ass list :3 (Apologies if I didn't include anyone. I consider all of you my very best friends. *hugs*)

Besides Noctix, who's my IRL friend, there's only one I consider my best friend here on the forums and that's Sunburn.

He approached me despite my social awkwardness and helped me with problems I had trouble dealing with. Nowadays we talk about all kinds of interesting topics. In fact, he's one of the only people I am able to talk casually with, I usually shut down really quickly as new people tend to make me feel uncomfortable and nervous. He's seriously one of the most awesome ponies I've ever met.

At last, I get a longer message than Trixie! 

SUCCESS!!!

Oh, and thank you! smile.png Hmm, it seems I have to do messages as well.

AWRIGHT

If I don't put a message for you, you're just awesome. Period. tongue.png

Vinyl Scratch- We used to talk a lot more on Skype, I wish we talked more! sad.png

Amethyst- I KNOW YOUR SECRET. xD

Artemis- I misjudged you based on what I'd heard, and I'm very sorry for that. You rock! /)

Champion RD92- I planned on putting a word here, which would cause a "***** you, Makusu!" from you, so I decided against it. You probably know what it is tongue.png YOU ROCK!

Codelyoko- MAKE UP YER MIND. Nah, I'm just kidding. You're awesome, I always see your posts on status updates! 

Daring- Fix my internet pl0x. You're another New Englander, and one of the few people I know on the forums who isn't obsessed with bronydom, yet still a devout brony. My parents won't let me go to NEIT tongue.png

Dusty Dasher- You are amazing. One of my favorite two people to talk to. You've done so much for me, including my avatar! I love talking to you, and hope we talk more in the future! smile.png

Ghostfacekiller- I notice your status updates a lot, and I love people who frequently use the forums, so good job! smile.png

Harmonic- Very well thought out posts. This sentence is here because without it your message will seem short.

Heretick- You and your fanatic religion. I love talking to you on Skype calls, but recently you've stopped joining them! 

Jokuc- You are the only staff member I know and talk to regularly. Again, I wish I talked to you more often!

Kyoshi- Excellent banners! I love them all!

Little Gamie- You made our Skype group, and whether I'm still in it in the future or not, I am very grateful for it.

MLP Rainbow Dash- I love seeing your posts, please keep posting! You're awesome!

Pink Mist- I wish I roleplayed, because that's where you almost always are tongue.png

PrincessOfWub- You are a very loyal person. I can't say anything else 'cuz it'll get awkward tongue.png

Quirky- You're hillarious, I love seeing your topics!

Sir Cal Stonehoof- Where did you go? I used to see you much more often.

Roroman- Why did you leave the group? I loved talking to you!

Sir.Flutter Hooves- Didn't think anyone would get your name right, did you? Anywho, I WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE! Go on Skype when I'm on xD

Sky Chaser- Whenever I see your posts, I can only think of a medieval guy doing dark magic. It's awesome xD

Sky Storm- Let's talk on Skype more often!

Vermillion- Excellent accent. I love seeing your stAHtIs updates.

WeirdOKitterz- I only really got to know you recently, but I've loved talking to you!

Chaotic Discord- Awesome admin, I love you.

Luna Squee- Excellent website, and I want to talk to you on Skype more!

Tricksy Lulamoon- Dude. Need I say more. You... I... You're awesome. Completely. You are incredible. You win. Or at least tied with Dusty tongue.png

Not that I choose favorites or anything.

YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!

APPARENTLY I HAVE TOO MANY SMILEYS!

ONE MOMENT!

Bro, your never truly kicked out of the skype group! /) Trust me, that is not something you need to worry about ever. Just try to keep it semi-exclusive xD

• Brohoof 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsGP35Vd6qQ

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

Shyflutters- Cool dude, so many gamerscore points. Jelly

Steveneartpony- We cool man, good RPer to the max

Sirius Crescent- we're cool, but your way too sexual sometimes bro, come them teenage hormones

Amir whatever your names gonna be in a few weeks- We are bros totes. T minus 2 and a half hours until I can change my name

MAYBE ILL UPDATE IT I DUNNO. IM CRAZY

Edited by Mabel Pines
  • Brohoof 1

My best friends here are: Skylar, SkyStorm, Lightning Bliss, Polaris, CrayZ and Silverstar. I could not ask for any better friends, hell i trust them more then irl friends. 

Edited by ~Chaotic Strikey~
  • Brohoof 4

Daring- Fix my internet pl0x.
 no. I don't even have my degree yet! I'm not even done with Cisco III yet!

You're another New Englander, and one of the few people I know on the forums who isn't obsessed with bronydom, yet still a devout brony.
True...

My parents won't let me go to NEIT
A shame, it's probably right next to you or something.
  • Brohoof 1

Whoof.

If i wrote how i met, why i like or how awesome the peepz im goint to list below are would i still be here tomorrow and this thread would be thrashed.
Therefore am i going to simply write down names in no particular order. The peepz below are the one i communicate most with atm. .List is most likely not complete since some epic friends and i have not been communicating for a while and i may therefore simply forget/not mention. Blame my brian if i forget you.

Skylar

Rae ~

@VinylScratch

Littlerawr
DustyDasher

@Modphase: Real life friend that I met unexpectedly on MLPForums.
@Xenopone: Less active, also real life friend.
: Met on another site more than six months before. He's the 2nd Derpy clone, Alternate Derpy. (The others are: Flatland Derpy, Wizard Derpy, Reverse Derpy, Para-Derpy, H.G. Derpy, e.e. derpy, Wonderland Derpy, Ranger Derpy, Steampunk Derpy, Derp la Doofalette, Time Derpy, Baby Derpy, and One-eyed Derpy.)
@Harmonic Revelations: Met on two sites several months before.
@Ice Storm: Again, met on other site.
@Khajiit: Met on another site.
Team Fortress 2. Is also attracted to my OCs. .-.
@BronyPony: Other site.
: He will rule Britannia

Edited by Cartophile
  • Brohoof 2

I'm going to update mine, and give reasons :D

Afterwards - Doy. My best friend on here. I know him IRL, since we go to school together, and he's a really cool dude! Despite being an RD fan with a Pinkie Pie avatar. We've got too many in jokes. Hey...Spike's a character?

Rinku - I've actually messaged her more than Afterwards now :D We talk every night. Those R34 avatars, though :lol:

a jewel of rarity - Capital letters exist, dude :lol: Anyway, he sends me an endless barrage of messages, but I don't mind, he's cool. Proofreader of his fanfic. Creative dude, this dude is.

Ponyboy15 - First person to PM with on this site :D Really cool guy. Huge Rarity fan, like myself. Awesome dude, seems to be friends with every Rarity fan on here.

*Rarity - Probably the most eccentric personality on this site. I mean, he'd be a great character in a sitcom, based off of personality alone. (A Swedish dude, who wants to be a priest, is gay and bi simultaneously, and enjoys classical music way more than your average 16 year old.) We PM every now and then, but we write mini-novels for responses, so it's all good :lol: A really cool dude.

Makusu2 - We've never PM'd before, but I like this guy. I'm gonna get a Skype sooner or later, dude :lol: He was one if the first to welcome me, and replies to my statuses pretty often.

Tekite Sparkle - I like this dude for many of the same reasons as Makusu, except I welcomed him. Anyway, ultra cool dude.

Honorable mention - All Rarity fans - ghosty's rule: Any fan of Rarity is a friend of ghosty :D If you're a Rarity fan and you want a new friend, hit me up. You're already my friend :D

That gives for anyone, though. You want a new friend, just PM me. I don't bite :lol:

Too many emoticons. Gahh.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

So I'm still pretty new here! However, everyone was very welcoming! I only have two people who I would consider my friends on here.

Quirkyusername - who I talk to as much as possible even though he lives 17 hours in the future. :)<3

Aaaand

DenialZombie - who shoots me a message when he isn't running around being navy man. Lol

:)

Edited by Morgielouwho

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

It's just me. I don't really have anyone on here that I talk with on a frequent basis. I'd like to change that if possible, though. Unfortunately, I don't like reaching out to people I don't even know. So I'm stuck in my state of everlasting limbo, with nothing to do but keep posting stuff in obscurity.

And I'm surprisingly OK with that. laugh.png

Edited by Yerserf

I don't really have any friends here on the forums, though, I'd be more than happy to make some if people cared enough.
Maybe it's because of my strong opinions, or because people see me generally as a douche. I don't know.

• Brohoof 1

Me and my group of friends, we call ourselves The Awsome Pony Friends 7! Sometimes without the 7 lol! We are

Me

Skylar

Skystorm

Silverstar

Polaris

Lightning Strike

CrayZ

*Squee*

Our Trailer

I want to join that team .-. Is there any way to join?

• Brohoof 1