Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Feedback Internet Explorer 11 Compatability

Commander Fresh

Admittedly, my preference in browsers or OS's isn't a popular one (get off my case!), but besides that, I've noticed that Pony.fm doesn't appear to be working correctly in IE11 on Windows 8.1. Understandably, it is a very new iteration of the browser, but I wanted to raise awareness for the issue if it isn't already a known one. The menu on the side appears, as well as the avatar photo, but nothing else shows up. I don't think it's an issue outside of the browser though, since Torch seems to handle it just fine.

post-20649-0-32259400-1383659396_thumb.jpg

Internet Explorer is not a good browser to use, since it doesn't support a lot of websites. For example, my friend had to code a website to work on IE, and other browsers. The hardest one to code was IE.

I recommend you getting Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Huh. It worked fine in IE10 - however, it seems IE11 is complete borked. I aim for compatibility with IE10+, so this will be adressed in the upcoming design changes. Thanks for the heads up!

• Brohoof 1