Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it just me?

Crimson

I searched for about a few seconds for something similar to this before posting, so yeah.

Have you ever thought something to yourself and asked "is it just me?"

I ain't exactly to good at explaining what I mean, but I'll start us off (just to give a general Idea).

[You can be as awkward as you want here. The whole point is to learn something new, I guess]

Am I the one of the few dozen people who listen to Crossbreed Music? The best songs in the world (to me) have between dozens and hundreds views, despite being out for years.

Just post what y'all want. Whatever you can't post elsewhere. And have fun

Edit:
It finally came to me! You may also ask "Am I the only one?"

Like, am I the only Brony who like Emission by C.V.I. & Terror[east]? Probably biggrin.png

Edited by Crimson

Commander Tangent, on 05 Nov 2013 - 4:49 PM, said:

Is it just me, or everyone just super negative towards you when you like something they don't like, for example I tell someone I don't like Halo, But I love Battlefield. Then the other person seems like they've gone into a rage state.

This is pretty much what I was going to say. It's actually happened to me a few times on this website where I say I like a band or game or something and somebody talks down to me because I like something they don't like, or dislike.

Oh yes, I've wondered this on many occasions. 

Am I the only one who aspires to change the world: to step past boundaries that we have for so long been crippled by; to allow even the most seemingly impossible dreams to reach fruition; to create a new world where you are only limited by yourself?

(heh, one more)

Is it just me or does it seem that the life is heaven: that perfect yin and yang with all its good and evils; a harmony; a paradise?

Edited by Aerodynas

I don't feel that way. There are millions upon billions of people on this planet, so I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking about something or feeling a certain way. Someone, somewhere is thinking of the same thing I am.

Is it just me or do other people find it hard to make friends and talk to people? I feel like I'm the only one. :( Its seems so easy for most people.

Seriously, though, it is so relieving to find someone that can relate. A few days ago I was feeling down about something different, but then I became very happy to find out that I wasn't the only one. :)

• Brohoof 2

Well, is it just me or people these days are just so... Anti-human or something? I mean what happened to being proud of your own species?

The human race is messed up that's why. Have you ever looked around and saw how people treat each other negatively? It makes me wonder how we're still a thriving species.

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks WWIII is going to start sooner rather than later?

• Brohoof 2

Look interesting, let's try...

Am I the only one that get ponies results in every google image search?

(seriously, was serching for "Ion Cannon" and I got ponies)

Edited by Shadling

Nope, I got the same picture too.  

Is it just me or am I the only one who isn't so pessimistic about the future of the world, not saying the world is a perfect place and all, but is it really that bad.  

Am I the only one who sometimes wonders if I'm just some alien with a strange disease that makes me believe I'm living out this whole life?  Maybe one day, I'll wake up and my whole life wouldn't have been real, along with everything else I've ever believed in.