Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Robots and Foal-sitters (OOC)

ReverieRiver

So, I'm mostly involved in more serious roleplays on this site. I want to try my hand at something more lighthearted, and this idea has been in my mind for some time, so why not?

This idea mostly involves my OCs Galatea and Nano (my robot pony who I've yet to create a profile for; the most important fact about him at the moment is that he is Galatea's creation). If the idea seems trivial or silly and there's no interest, I wouldn't actually be surprised, but I figured that there's no harm in trying.

This thread would take place some time after my first thread involving Galatea and Nano. Let us assume that Galatea has settled in, and has found herself a decent lab to work in.

One day, Galatea is working on one of her many experiments, a device that could re-write genetic code, when... it backfires on her. Now, there are no overly harmful changes from when she is struck by the device's effects. There's just one problem: she is now stuck in the body of a filly.

At first, it is simply the trouble of a mare's mind trapped in a filly's body. But as time goes on, time after time failing to repair the malfunctioning device, she begins to act the age that she has become physically. Needless to say, it soon comes to the point where Nano has his hooves full.

Firstly, Nano has no experience in caring for fillies, aside from what little experience he has in helping to look after Ariel when she was small (and in addition, Galatea is a bit younger than Ariel when she was first found; before she acquired her cutie mark, which was at age 7). Also, since she was initially raised with the luxurious lifestyle of the rich, Galatea as a filly is a fairly spoiled brat, to put it kindly. (For she only learned the true meaning of humility when she and her family were forced into a more modest middle-class life.)

At a loss for what to do, Nano seeks the help of others to aid him in dealing with his mother-turned-filly, and to perhaps find a way to turn her back to normal.

There's just a few things you should keep in mind:

-- This is meant to be a lighthearted comedy thread! It should be treated as such, although...

-- You should try your best to at least use proper spelling and grammar. If there are a few mistakes, that's fine, but do try to use a spellchecker or something.

-- Mechanic/inventor OCs are welcome to try and help with Galatea's little problem, but! Don't just come in and have said character make up some other device that'll poof Galatea back to normal just like that; at least, not too soon in the roleplay. I'd like to enjoy this thread for a little while, especially if the expected fun is ensued.

-- It would be all the more fun for me and all the more embarrassing for Galatea to have characters that have already met her to be involved. Just imagine their reactions upon seeing her like this! That doesn't mean you're required to join, though. It's entirely if you want to!

-- And most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Link to roleplay thread: Click Here!

EDIT: Changing topic prefix from "Searching" to "OOC," because I believe we have plenty of participants now!

Edited by Miss Reaper

I don't know what to do. Should i weep in amazement at how well this is written or just go ahead and ask if i can join in. Screw it, i'll do both. *Cries* Can i join? This sounds so amazing. I want to join with my OC Guardian Angel. Link to description is in my signature.

@

I'm glad you like the idea! And of course you can join. Your OC Guardian Angel actually seems pretty ideal for this sort of situation! I just wonder how well he'd be able to deal with a troublesome young filly... tongue.png

(edited)

@

Then he's perfect! *rubs hands together in a conspicuously evil fashion* img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

*Ahem.* Either way, I didn't know if there would be much interest in the idea at all, so I am glad that someone is indeed interested. I wonder if I should go ahead and proceed with making the roleplay thread?

Edited by Miss Reaper

@

Ahaha, you're absolutely right. I'll go ahead and start writing the roleplay thread. Expect to see it up soon! (Hopefully.)

-------------
Roleplay thread is now up! biggrin.png

A bit longer than I really expected it to be, but that's fine! Let me know if there are any issues, or if I should change anything.

Can I join with my oc Muddle and her Shadow (link in sig) While these two my have a bit of a dark back story and character. Believe it or not these actually are two of the funniest characters I have, and this sounds interesting.

Edited by danzxc123

@

It's in town. I apologize if I hadn't made that clear, but Nano and Galatea are indeed in town, on the streets because really, Nano at this point is just looking for anypony that might be willing to help him.

@,

Go for it, dude. I won't stop you. ;D

Also, everypony else, it would be hilarious if some of your characters were to fawn over how cute filly Galatea is. It'll make her all the more flustered and embarrassed, yay! laugh.png