Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Way of the Wicked

FractalMoon

Vokun sighed in relief as the soothing feel of regeneration washed over him, slowing his decay and fixing his wound. "Sjek si nomag, why are you here?" Vokun questioned. "I am here because I krii wer xuut ir, killed the wrong target" Vokun explained, snapping one of his ribs back into place so it would heal properly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong iron backed off, breathing heavily. " ahhh so it does work. Though for me, that is strange. Someone healing as they get hurt... That would make someone a monster on a battlefield. Alright. We've allieviated the pain, so that's good. I'm here because Luna and celestia put up a bounty on a criminal that apparently looked like my wife. When I beat the guard to a near dead state, they took me in and now I'm here." Strong iron sat in front of vokun. " okay. Now lets wait for Leroy. He should be back soon."

Leroy smirked "so how you been, i haven't seen you since last week," he said as he leaned in "so what can get us, can you get me a dozen glass bottles, three ounces of gasoline and three ounces of potassium permanganate solution?" he whispered as he looked up, smiled and chuckled.

The mare sighs, "I cannot get you that, but I can give you this." She levitates a small vial over to him, "The gas in that is a surprisingly potent acid, put some on the cell door and it should eat right through. As for getting out after that, there is a boat that ferries new guards here every evening. When you escape, I shall guide you to the dwelling of my master." She gets up, "I hope to see you again soon."

Leroy took the vial and stuck it in his hair "i hope to see you when i get out, well bye, guard we're done, i'm going back to my cell." he said as he stood up and walked away from her, then out the door to his cell, when he got there he waited for the door to be opened for him then he walked in and sat in the corner.

Leroy took the vial and stuck it in his hair "i hope to see you when i get out, well bye, guard we're done, i'm going back to my cell." he said as he stood up and walked away from her, then out the door to his cell, when he got there he waited for the door to be opened for him then he walked in and sat in the corner.

Strong iron backed off, breathing heavily. " ahhh so it does work. Though for me, that is strange. Someone healing as they get hurt... That would make someone a monster on a battlefield. Alright. We've allieviated the pain, so that's good. I'm here because Luna and celestia put up a bounty on a criminal that apparently looked like my wife. When I beat the guard to a near dead state, they took me in and now I'm here." Strong iron sat in front of vokun. " okay. Now lets wait for Leroy. He should be back soon."

Vokun sighed in relief as the soothing feel of regeneration washed over him, slowing his decay and fixing his wound. "Sjek si nomag, why are you here?" Vokun questioned. "I am here because I krii wer xuut ir, killed the wrong target" Vokun explained, snapping one of his ribs back into place so it would heal properly

The guard chains the three back together and smiles, "You ponies should feel lucky, you're getting some more ponies to talk to. Then again, if they're as vile as you lot I wouldn't envy you being stuck with them." He opens the door and leads Light Streak and Ambrose in, then chains them to the rest of the group then locks the door again.

@

@

@

@

@

"Well, this is quite an unusual state of affairs." Commented Light as he was chained. His curiosity was short lived, however, and he quickly became less and less fascinated. A"after all I've done, they finally get me." Said Light, kicking the ground. "You kill one ony, nopony cares. You kill more than one, you're in prison." Growled Light, looking at the rest of the inmates. "Well, hello there." Said Light. "My name's aight Streak, and you've probably heard my charge from my groaning." He said to the rest. "Who are you all?" He asked.

Edited by super2379

"Zuul Vokun" Vokun answered before looking at the newcomers with disgust. One of them was a murderer, something Vokun despised with all his soul. He still remembered the screams of his family as they were burnt alive by a pony who looked just like this one

Leroy looked up at light streak "i'm Leroy and i'm in here for what i think is an unfair charge, all i want is the truth." he said as he looked over at strong iron "i want to talk to you later strong." he said as he looked down and thought about that mare she was beautiful but what would her employer want with us? he thought.

He looked over at Leroy. " I understand. Let me introduce myself to the newcomer and I'll be yours to talk to." He turned to light. " I'm strong iron, blacksmith, warrior, and a vengeful stallion who wants to take out the whole system for wrongfully killing my wife, moon gem. I violently assaulted guards and came close to killing one with my bare hooves, but... Even my strength isn't enough for 15 guards. I'll be keeping my eye on you. I have disdain for wrongful deaths and murders." He walked to the corner after he said this, stroking his long beard with his hoof and eying Leroy. " Leroy... Wanna talk now? In private?"

Leroy looked up at strong as he was sitting "i wanted to talk to you because i trust, i have something to help us escape." he said as he pulled the vial out of his hair "the mare i met with gave it to me, her employer wants to use our skills for some thing, this is an acid, we pour it on the lock and it will dissolve." he said as he pointed to the vial.

" I understand. Look, something happened to vokun and I. Apparently, we're linked together magically because I helped him try to dig his way out. Apparently he serves me now and I honestly feel terrible due to this. But we could use it to our advantage... All I ask is that you treat vokun with respect. He deserves it. I'm sketchy on that light individual. I'm going to keep my eyes on him. Just tell me when we act. Vokun and I will attack the guards and hopefully we can grab some weapons. We'll follow your lead." He trotted to vokun and whispered to him. " vokun. On Leroy's signal, we escape. If you see a guard, knock him out, but if needed, kill to make sure they don't make a noise. I'll be fighting alongside you."

Vokun steeled himself for battle and waited for the lock to melt. Vokun ran a few minor last rites on himself, a habit that he did when ever he was about to enter battle so that if somepony somehow killed him, he'd be ready for the after-life. 

"Aak wruth sil" he muttered before pawing the ground, ready to fight

Leroy looked straight ahead out the door "we move tonight, when no guards are near, i'll pour the acid on the lock and we can go but for now we prepare." he said to strong iron, Later that night Leroy stood up and walked to the door of the cell, no guards were there "wake up, we strike now." he said as he poured half of the acid on the lock and it dissolved and he opened the door.

Edited by ~neutral melon-cat~

Vokun charged out, eyes glowing with arcane magic. The zombie plowed through one of the dry-walls, throwing caution to the wind before bashing a guard over the head with his trusty rib and head-butting the other into submission. In his opinion, stealth was for wusses

" dammit all! He charged! Our cover is blown! Make haste! We must escape!" He ran to vokun. " stay with us. The more we have with us, the harder we'll be to kill!" Strong iron ran towards the hole in all of his haste. " I think we should find weapons, as it would make the job easier!"

Edited by Dirge of souls

" alright, lets go vokun. Silently now... Remember, stealth is key. Don't let any guards you see make a noise. But if we can sneak past without a hitch, leave them be. Leroy, want us to follow your lead, or do you want us to be on point? Either way, it's fine." Strong iron trotted to the door and opened it up. He held it open for the other ponies. " come now, friends. Make haste. We must escape as fast as we can."

"Sorry" Vokun said, rolling his eyes at his master's cowardice. Stealth was a foreign concept to the zombie's addled brain. Vokun scraped his rib along the floor, remembering how it often made ponies jump in fright of it. Perhaps it would also scare the guards and make them paranoid

Leroy yelled to himself "f*** it all." he said as he ran the opposite direction of everyone else "i'm gonna try and find a few weapons." he said as he jumped down a small set of stairs, he found an unguarded armory and ran up to it and poured the rest of the acid on the door lock "good thing a kept half of the acid." he said as he walked in and grabbed some bats and other stuff, then ran to were the rest of the group.

Strong iron saw Leroy carrying weapons. " ahhh... Those look good to use. Did you see anything else down there? I'll get it if you want. But let me take a bat with me just in case. Vokun, if you need a weapon, feel free to grab one. Leroy, the hall on the left leads to a gate, if I remember correctly. I think it's opened by the a switch at the top of the staircase that leads to the wall. Would you like vokun and I to clear the way and open the gate?"

"A rib is all I need" Vokun answered before pondering their crew. Strong Iron was alright but the rest deserved to stay in jail and if Vokun hadn't been so desperate to find the necromancer, he probably would have killed them and desecrated their remains

Leroy looked at strong iron "i'm not sure if anything else way down there, you can check if you want and you can open the gate if you want, you don't have to clear the way, at least not for me." he said as he walk to the gate, he was chucking bats at or kicking any guards that came near him till he got to the gate.

" alright vokun, let's clear out these fools, and open the gate!" Strong iron ran towards the guards, hitting them over the head with the bats and smashing their skulls. He came to a stalemate with the guards at the bottom of the steps. Obviously, the better trained ponies were the ones guarding the gate switch. " vokun! Hit them with everything you've got! We've gotta get to that switch!"

Vokun charged while flailing his rib, cracking the first guard across the face and kicking the other one away. He felt a small tingle as some guard got lucky and cut off his arm. Vokun stabbed him with the stump of bone before regenerating. The guards were dead but Vokun felt pity for them, such a waste of life. He conducted last rites mentally on them

Iron made his way up the steps and hit the switch. The gate opened slowly, taking 30 seconds to completely open. " alright! It's open, lets move!" Strong iron ran up to vokun, and knew instantly what he was doing. " your a good pony for honoring the fallen. There are no allies or enemies in the afterlife. We have to move now, vokun, before more guards come." With this, strong iron turned and walked toward the gate. The others were coming. He's wait for them.

Leroy walked out of the gate "there's a ferry that brings new guards, we have to get on it and knockout the guards on it." he said as he walked in to the shadows and walked till he could see the ferry port "guys over here, the port for the ferry is just over here, once we get on and knock out the guards, we just have to cross to the other side and meet the mare." he said as he waited for the rest of them.

White Eclipse was staring into the horizon on a cliff on that dreadful day. He began to piece together what had happened to him prior to this day; Finding the forsaken Litany scroll. He thought it would help him recover his past and remember who he really was. All it did was corrupt him with power and almost made him destroy his friends. He broke free, however, and let his friends use the Litany to save the world from what's possibly the craziest alicorn to ever set foot in Equestria. Though, were probably about to get worse for the psychic stallion, as he saw a group of ponies in arms exiting a gate. He simply stood on the cliff and watched the group closely, hoping not to draw attention to himself.