Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Way of the Wicked

FractalMoon

Light looked around and ducked for cover, silently looking for something, finally he found it. A silver blade. "Ahh... I dropped this here in case I ever got out...." Whispered Light, heading back to the group. He walked over to Leroy, following his command so to wait.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" alright Leroy, I'm with you. When this is all over, I'm going to forge everyone some gear and weapons as thanks for helping. I'm assuming this mare friend of yours had further use for us, and we all know we can't return to our homes after this. So we might also have to assume that we will have to hide out for a while.... We must make haste. This old stallion isn't getting any younger

Leroy looked back at them "we just have to wait for the ferry, it should be arriving soon." he said as he looked forward, fifteen minutes later the ferry arrived "it's here let go." he said as he ran towards the ferry and jumped on two guards and the on to the ferry.

Edited by ~neutral melon-cat~

Star Belle was asleep this whole time, for three weeks with very little sleep gave anypony the ability to sleep for over a day.

She was here because by mistake. A pony she had taken the form of had commited a crime, what, Star was not sure, but it left her stuck in jail.

Groggy from a day and a half of sleep, she rubbed her eyes, and saw her cellmates attempting to escape. "Hey! Wait for me!" Star said, picking up her beret and placing it on her head.

Edited by EpicHarmony

@,@, @, @@super2379,  @Anyone else I forgot

Eclipse had watched the group long enough. These guys were definitely up to something.

"I need to follow them and find out what they're up to." Eclipse said to himself, jumping down from the edge and following the group, trying his best to stay stealthy and avoid detection.

Edited by StevenEarthPony

@

Light heard something. He was certain of it. He turned around in time to see a disappearing figure. "I knew it." He whispered, "someone is stalking me." He pulled out his blade, and his sheath, and stood guard, ready to face anything that would come to attack him.

Strong iron stepped unto the ferry and beckoned everypony else to hurry. " come! We won't get another shot at escaping! We gotta leave now!" He saw something. A faint shadow of a pony moving in the distance. It was not the silhouette of a guard. " damn. A spy to the princesses maybe? Oh well... I'm sure that we will deal with him soon enough." He turned to Leroy. " so... What now? The others seem to be a little slow to come unto the ferry. Vokun! Come on friend! We need you!"

Leroy looked down at strong as he was on top of the ferry "we wait for them, then we cross and meet the mare then she'll lead us to her employer." he said as he watched the rest of the group, he walked to the front of the ferry "no stallion or mare left behind." he said as he sat down.

Vokun obeyed(he had no choice anyway)and jumped onto the ferry. Strong Iron had proven to be compassionate compared to his previous master, who had suffered an unfortunate "accident". Vokun still despised being in his service though, and wanted nothing more than to escape so he could kill the necromancer. 

Star Belle was getting no attention, and therefore chased after the group. "Hey wait! I might be able to help! I have powers, y'know!"

She stepped out to chase them, and saw a ferry of guards. "So... Do we have an attack plan? And no, killing everypony in sight is not an attack plan!"

Edited by EpicHarmony

Star Belle was getting no attention, and therefore chased after the group. "Hey wait! I might be able to help! I have powers, y'know!"

She stepped out to chase them, and saw a ferry of guards. "So... Do we have an attack plan? And no, killing everypony in sight is not an attack plan!"

Vokun rolled his eyes at the creature's whining. He had no clue where it came from and frankly, it could go be live bait for all he cared. Then again, perhaps she could be useful. "Qe japachi arhk wiilirk" Vokun grumbled at Star Belle. The zombie had to escape, for revenge and he would not let some brat stop him

@,@, @, @,

Eclipse followed the group from a safe distance and listen in on their conversation. One stallion in the group said something about "escaping." From where? That building with the gate? Could they have been criminals? He had to know for sure.

((OOC: Just a heads up, I'm going to sort of god mod possibly in my next post. Don't worry. After this, I won't do it again.))

Vokun rolled his eyes at the creature's whining. He had no clue where it came from and frankly, it could go be live bait for all he cared. Then again, perhaps she could be useful. "Qe japachi arhk wiilirk" Vokun grumbled at Star Belle. The zombie had to escape, for revenge and he would not let some brat stop him.

"I have no idea what the buck you just said, but I'll take it as a yes."

She revealed herself the group. Please don't ask about my teeth, she hoped. They were a bit sharper than average. The ferry was approaching. She dashed off, hiding. In case she had to shapeshift, she wanted it to be unnoticed as possible.

Strong iron looked at the blood spatters on his bat, then looked down. Only those within the closest vicinity could hear what he muttered. " those ponies had families and lives... Gggrrrrrr... It's just like the griffon campaign all over again. I was hoping to never fight again but... Well... Looks like I'm doing one of the things I was born to do. When we leave, everypony tell me what kind of weapons and armor you like, and I'll craft them for you all. And Leroy, I can't make the bombs entirely, but I do believe I can make the casings. Putting the materials end would be up to you. Is everypony here? We should be leaving soon."

Light kept a close eye around himself, making sure that he always had his blade drawn, in case if emergency. He swore he was being watched, and he wasn't afraid to slash anyone that would try and stop him. "So..." He said to the group, "what's our primary goal now?" He finished.

We escape, I kill the necromancer" Vokun hissed, his vocal chords coming apart from the strain he had put them through. Vokun hardly ever talked, never mind in the painful New Equestrian tongue that irked him so. Old Equestrian was going to have to do for the rest of the day, lest he lose his voice

Luminesca emerged from the shadows.

She usually kept to herself (which is why you guys never saw her before in this RP XD)

but she heard... escape?
Yes, she liked escapes.

But how to help?
She could shoot.

She could make a brew.

She could perform magic.

And she knew a lot about magic properties anyways, having worked in...

having murdered her boss...

SHe didn't like to talk about it.

So she approached the group and tapped a pony on the shoulder.

WHat was the pony's name- Light?

She had heard it before.

"Um, excuse me, Uh, LIGHT, but I think I can help you with your escape."

((Sorry I have been one for so long am just going to Get going))

Ambrose walked in the back of you group. She kept quiet, no need to draw attention to herself. If threatened however we could use so deadly force. Also Sy could help. Yet she was among her own kind criminals. She noticed movement behind her, and as soon as he could she darted off to go search. (Hello eclipse) "who are you" she asked the pony.

Edited by Lask

Strong iron started to show his impatience. " if we don't leave now, we ARE GOING TO DIE. Now. Lets take head count. Is everyone here? We must hurry so we can escape." Strong iron started to get nervous. Hundreds of guards could swarm this place any minute. On a good day, he could handle 10 ponies bare hoofed, even in his increasing age. But this wasn't a good day, and hundreds would soon be on them.

"Vi oweri? Batobot ui ehis" Vokun grunted as he pulled out a rib to fight with. While he couldn't defeat a hundred guards, he'd be able to hold them off by virtue of his regeneration. They'd need the power of an Alicorn to blast apart all of his cells and kill him

Leroy sighed and stood up "everypony get your butts on here or we're leaving you." he yelled as he jumped down to strong and vokun "everypony whose not on is left if they're not on in thirty seconds." he said as he jumped on to the front of the boat then to the roof.