Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

New to This Site

Philocleon

Hey y'all. I 'm Philocleon. I'm not a brony but I consider myself to be a casual observer. Of course I am willing to learn more and I figure this is a good spot. I heard the all spark forums are good but I 'm not big on transformers. Anyway, you're probably wondering how did I get into the show? Well I initially kind of found out about it on deviantart. When I heard there was a new MLP series I got intrigued. I basically started watching it on the hub sometime in the middle of the year, somewhere around April or so. I've also viewed a few observations on YouTube by people like Bronycurious and a few others who provided some fascinating insights. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my time here and hope to enjoy myself. And here's one thing I noticed which is a bit annoying. Do you really need a 100 character/word minimum to post? Because I find that to be a bit silly and ridiculous. Anyway, I look forward to meeting you all and I'll see you around the forums.

• Brohoof 1

One of us, one of us! Welcome to the forums Philocleon. Haha, by all means, observe away! Maybe in due time you'll consider yourself a brony too! It's like a deadly contagious flesh eating virus. (But with ponies.) I hope you enjoy your time here as much as you anticipate to!

Yeah, while the minimum for different sections (like for here it's 50) of the forums vary I've seen [100 minimum] in most of the places I frequent. It's just there to try and encourage posts with more quality and content as opposed to a rather humdrum reply like "Wow, cool" or "Nice". Just imagine how lackluster it would be to get nothing from your welcoming page but people saying "Welcome" :unsure: But you'll get used to it; 100 characters is a lot less than you might think! (Heck there's 596 in this one.)