Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A simple(maybe a bit weird) help request. Learning English.

Awesome

Hi everypony,

I am at highschool now, in Romania, and I'll try to get my Cambridge exam this year or the next year. If I take it, I'll be able to work/go to collage in English speaking countries. I am taking bonus lessons of English and watch like 1 hour of a gameplay in English every day, but that's not enough. There are two very important probes: listening and speaking, and I need to practice them. I've heard that one of the best ways to be good at those two is by speaking with someone that was born in a English speaking country. So, if you have the time, the patience(to help someone) and you think you can handle a new accent you can help me by speaking on Skype while playing some games or something. My Skype is: vlad.creephunnter.
Please, I don't want to be misunderstood, like I have no friends. I have a lot of friends in real life and I play games with them almost every night and go out every weekend. I also have a youtube channel with 3k subscribers where I made tons of friends.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Awesome
  • Brohoof 5

Hi everypony,

I am at highschool now, in Romania, and I'll try to get my Cambridge exam this year or the next year. If I take it, I'll be able to work/go to collage in English speaking countries. I am taking bonus lessons of English and watch like 1 hour of a gameplay in English every day, but that's not enough. There are two very important probes: listening and speaking, and I need to practice them. I've heard that one of the best ways to be good at those two is by speaking with someone that was born in a English speaking country. So, if you have the time, the patience(to help someone) and you think you can handle a new accent you can help me by speaking on Skype while playing some games or something. My Skype is: vlad.creephunnter.

Please, I don't want to be misunderstood, like I have no friends. I have a lot of friends in real life and I play games with them almost every night and go out every weekend. I also have a youtube channel with 3k subscribers where I made tons of friends.

Have a nice day!

Hello!

Do you happen to play PlanetSide 2 or TF2? On either regard, i can game with you then. :D

And I hope that you don't mind me having a bit of an accent either...