Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Gender mix up

Broken Budz

This is a RP that I think will be very hard to get going so here are the rules

No over cursing

No explicit things

No controlling other OC's or characters without permission.

Do not start without telling me who you're going to be. http://mlpforums.com/topic/77586-gender-mix-up/

Don't end it to soon

Broken Budz was at the train station waiting for the train to appear. "Aw man, I still can't find train 60. Next time pinkie plans my train rides I'm going to denies it." Broken Budz said trotting past train 50 51 52 53 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 and then it was a dead end. No more trains. Broken Budz started screaming until he turned his head only to see train 60. "OH SWEET CELESTIA! THANK YOU!!!" Broken rushed and jumped into the train right before it left. "Now I just need to find cart... 63. Oh great. 1, 1 1/2, 1 1/4, great this is going to take forever." Broken Budz flew up and started flying across the train for what seemed like hours, until he finally found cart 63. "Oh thank Celestia that I finally reached it." Broken walked in and saw many other ponys on the ground, ceiling, and seats. Broken decided to teleport to the very middle. A voice on the speakers in cart 63 said "thank you for coming to cart 63. Our ride will leave in 7 hours." The door locked from the inside and could not be opened unless you're on the outside.

Emerald sighed, and looked down at the floor; emberreced. She was supposed to be boarding train sixty-three but her bags had exploded all over the ground. She picked up her clothes and stuffed them back into her bag, shutting it quickly she dragged the bag accross the floor. Emerald reached the train, and the conducter asked for her ticket. "Uh...oh, um here..." she handed the conducter her ticket and boarded the train nervously, and finally she found a car with only one pony in it. Emera;d sighed and dragged her stuff into the compartment, and set it on the ground; she sat  across from the pony nervously rubbing her hoof. Emerald looked up at Broken Budz, and nervously attempted a conversation. "U-um...hi, I'm E-Emerald...n...nice to meet you?" She kicked at the seat, and blushed a deep red. "Uhm...nevermind...sorry for bothering you, I'll be quiet now..."  This is so emmbericing! Why couldn't I find a empty compartment so I wouldn't make a fool of myself! Emerald bent down and busied herself with searching through her bags.

• 1 year later...

RootedWisdom walks into the cab and sets his gear on the compartment. When the conductor asked for his ticket he happily showed him the ticket. "Well, this will be the journey of a lifetime!" RootedWisdom said excitedly. He noticed a girl stumbling through her bags. "Are you ok?" RootedWisdom asked with curiosity . RootedWisdom decides to sit next to the girl and realizes there is a another person in the cab with him." Oh, Hello!" RootedWisdom cheerfully replies. He then pulls out his guidebook to his destination. "I wonder what it will be like, the dangers, the thrills, ooooohhh, i just can't wait!" RootedWisdom thought. He notices the girl was looking at his guidebook, as if he was entering a foriegn land with nothing to protect him. He just ignored her and looked into more of what dangers lie ahead. He turned his head to see her still looking at his guidebook but this time with a little concern and fear. He notices that the girl has dazzling eyes and well groomed hair. He shakes off the feeling and looks at his book