Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Red Storm

hi, my name is kleost starstorm and I have decided to start an ask blog thing cuz I got bored, stargazing is soooo boring once you, Y'know, know all that stuff, and I am not doing anything for luna at the moment, so...

ASK AWAY!

img-1985374-1-th_klegoextatic_zps621aed4

(my oc's profile is in my sig if you want to know more about me)

Edited by klego9

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SP Kira: why did Luna kick you out?

She kicks me out periodically for some reason, big political games, a republic or something and other, and I have a... history with equestrian politics. 

Thanks for letting me stay at your place by the way!

OOOH BATTLEMODES! *a flare of energy instantly starts burns around him* wings at the ready he bursts foreward in a blinding flash of speed, hoof outstretched.

SP Kira: *eyes see things in slo-mo* your energy is scattered, while mine is controlled *ducks underneath his attack then does a kick to hid stomach*

*teleports behind him and kicks him in the back*

SP Kira: *flies upwards, then teleports back down to earth* that tickled a bit *chuckles* *makes fireballs that shape themselves into wolves* *flame wolves run after Kleost*

Edited by Fluttershysguy

I shoot a mysterious blast of energy and the wolves and they turn a bright blue and start coming towards you. he flies into the air. "I love that spell man."

Kira's wings cover themselves in a flame.  He then flies past all of the wolves, his flame extinguishes the wolves instantly. "Beast mode two" he mutters, with those words his current power is multiplied by eight. And a small crater is formed around him just by him standing there.

I start charging energy, a bursting aura forms around me my mane and tail turns to a metallic material, rifts form around me, my glasses instantly shatter. "I usually use this one to scare off beasts... but this will do for the situation at hand."

I start charging energy, a bursting aura forms around me my mane and tail turns to a metallic material, rifts form around me, my glasses instantly shatter. "I usually use this one to scare off beasts... but this will do for the situation at hand."

Kira teleported behind Klego focusing his energy into his right forehoof. Then landing his charged hoof on his head, he released it all at once. "Nice try there, bud. But you can't beat the Prince of Life and Death"

your hoof goes towards my head, and just before it makes contact, I disappear and reappear four feet behind you and with a blinding flash of light, before you can react I am beside you, he says "y'know I'm a prince of something too." right after that, I slash at your chest.

your hoof goes towards my head, and just before it makes contact, I disappear and reappear four feet behind you and with a blinding flash of light, before you can react I am beside you, he says "y'know I'm a prince of something too." right after that, I slash at your chest.

Kira goes flying from the strike, then turns to ash and appears behind Klegost  without making a sound. "Beast mode three" he muttered, at this point his skin is peeling because of the power, his eyes show that he can barely control himself at this point. He then covers himself in a cloak of flame elemental magic.