Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sup.

DragonKing235

I'm  new around here still have no friends yet i'm a cool and nice preson in real life I like video games horror movies HM music sports making music and movies sometimes I also like telling funny jokes too so if you want to be friends with me thats awesome if not well that's fine too so ya that's it peace. ps sorry if some of my spelling is bad I forget sometimes okay peace. oh ya I almost forgot that I like MLP too peace.

Edited by DragonKing235
  • Brohoof 3

Hi and welcome to you, DragonKing235! Glad to have you on the forums, but it's better to have only one thread for your introduction. That way when you get replies, you only have one place to look. Have fun, now. :D

• Brohoof 3

oh 

Hi and welcome to you, DragonKing235! Glad to have you on the forums, but it's better to have only one thread for your introduction. That way when you get replies, you only have one place to look. Have fun, now. biggrin.png

oh sorry for all the post i gess that i mayed to meany hahahaha lol 

You like MLP? What's that? Major League Pingball right?

Haha, I'm fairly certain most people here at least somewhat enjoy MLP. (If not, they might be on the wrong site)

Big brother would like to formally welcome you to the forums! I'm sure there are any number of sections you'll enjoy here. :squee:

Have a good one!

• Brohoof 3

You like MLP? What's that? Major League Pingball right?

Haha, I'm fairly certain most people here at least somewhat enjoy MLP. (If not, they might be on the wrong site)

Big brother would like to formally welcome you to the forums! I'm sure there are any number of sections you'll enjoy here. e9FkmL5.png

Have a good one!

lol major league pinball hahahahahahahahaha good one thanks.

• Brohoof 2