Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where to Buy Pony Merch in Europe/UK?

king error

Basically I've been looking around at what pony shirts/bags to buy on welovefine, but with me being in the uk I'm just concerned about the shipping price.

Just wondering if there's any places to look.

Much appreciated. ^_^

Edited by Regi

I've not found anywhere online as yet myself. But If you attend comic book conventions etc you can find all sorts of mlp related stuff there. Theres one in Brum this weekend and more coming scattered around the country.

But if you do find a website that sells them let me know :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I live in the uk and I baught pony merch on we love fine I was realy surprised when I got It cause it came with lots of free stuff and to answer your question I'm not sure but if you do your lucky britan has hardly no pony merch.

RedBubble.com. 

I've ordered 2 shirts from there myself (and yes, I live in the uk). They still haven't arrived, and I ordered them at new years, but the shipping is cheap, and the quality is high. Supposedly. That's what i'd recommend anyways. 

RedBubble.com. 

I've ordered 2 shirts from there myself (and yes, I live in the uk). They still haven't arrived, and I ordered them at new years, but the shipping is cheap, and the quality is high. Supposedly. That's what i'd recommend anyways. 

Although Red Bubble's merch isn't official, it's pretty high quality indeed (I've ordered 8 shirts from them in the past and the service was top notch)... It is a US-based website though so if you want to find stuff in the UK, I'd recommend looking at a Forbidden Planet shop, they've got lots of geeky merchandise. I am sure they at least sell the comics there  ;)

From my experience with looking for pony merch you'll fine the shipping is ok on things like shirts of the such on the websites above but its next to impossible to get any other sort of pony merch for a reasonable price :)

Edited by WindsweptFrog

My shirts have actually just arrived today, and I have to say im happy with the quality of them. The wait time was a bit much, but that can't be helped, the price was cheap and the shipping was almost nonexistent. 

Does anypony know if there are more blind bags for sale here besides Wave 4 and Wave 6? I'm dying to get my hooves on some others but those two are all I've been able to find.

I can't even find blind bags -__- where abouts did you buy?? every I have looked sells little MLP merch and none sell any blind bags from any of the waves D:

I can't even find blind bags -__- where abouts did you buy?? every I have looked sells little MLP merch and none sell any blind bags from any of the waves D:

Well Toys R Us sells compact mirrors in blind bags, which are adorable. Asda sells Wave 4 and Wave 6 blind bags near me, but I've never seen any anywhere else!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

So I went to Tesco yesterday and I spotted some new merch there I hadn't seen before. They had a few Crystal ponies with glitter in their manes that I had to hold off buying, but I got a picture:

img-1151773-1-IMG_2833_zpsce989280.jpg

They also had the rainbow selection of the glittery ponies from the blind bags, in the arch with the mane six and the green stallion. I was surprised to see that as they have only had that in the US as far as I was aware. I also saw a space for Blind Bags, although they were sold out and I'm not sure what wave it was.

They also had this magazine, which I nearly bought:

img-1151773-2-IMG_2836_zpsea137377.jpg

And I did treat myself to these pasta shapes:

img-1151773-3-IMG_2835_zps560612b7.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Went to my favourite Comic Book shop today (I rarely get to go there often since it's a whole train journey away) and discovered that they had loads of copies of MLP Issue #1 in stock, complete with loads of the variant covers (I picked the one with Fluttershy and Sweetie Belle). Not only this, but they also had bind bags (I guess someone running the shop is big fan :P), which is great as none of the local supermarkets stock them anymore. I ended up with Magnet Bolt and Fluttershy (I was so happy I got her, considering I didn't do any code checking before purchase).

It's great to see that they seem to have taken my suggestion from one of the last times I was there regarding some other comics I wanted to see in stock, coincidence or not :P

• 3 months later...

Hello friends :)

Just a quick question. I'm relatively new on the Friendship Is Magic scene and was wondering I if any of the British Bronies know where the best place to buy merch from in the UK. I've spotted figures in Tesco but all they seem to stock is Pinkie and as lovely as she is she's really not my favourite :s

Thanks all! :)

Amber x

Tescos usually tend to be well-stocked in pony merch, but I guess it depends on which one you go to, same with Sainsburys. The local Sainsburys where I live is great, but I tried another and found only knock-off MLP stuff blink.png . Ordering from Argos can sometimes work too, although looking at their website at this minute seems to turn up mainly Pinkie Pie stuff, so maybe not your best bet :P.
Shops that are originally American chains, such as Toys R Us and Build-A-Bear, tend to be more reliable, although the later is few and far between in terms of stores!

So yeah, it seems that it depends on which particular supermarket stocks what, but I hope I could be of help anyway! :)

Wait, Sainsburys sell pony merchandise? *Throws keyboard across the room breaks the doors down and runs wildly into the night yelling 'VICTORY' with his wallet in his hand.*

If my local Sainsburys here in Biddulph sells pony merchandise then I will quite literally shout my joy to the world, I've been trying to figure out how to tell my parents that I'm a brony so that I can openly ask for stuff off of ebay or Amazon but now I wont have to. YAY!

• Brohoof 1

ASDAs only recently stopped selling ponies, but as far as I know, Tescos still do em. Toys R Us have quite a selection, haven't seen stuff there myself but my best friend went there with her brother recently and told me about all the halo/mlp stuff they have... Hamley's is crap for ponies, it's all old stuff/expensive, so don't think about it! Also, my nearest build a bear was still selling the RD/PP plushies last time I checked. Personally I have ~20 blind bag ponies and a lovely plush pinkie~

If you want t shirts though, then the truffle shuffle website is the place to go, got my pony tee from there and plan on ordering another soon :D

Thank you for the advice. I will keep checking the Welshpool tesco to see if they stock any other ponies and I'll have a gander in the other shops you mentioned :D although it really does seem my best bet is online. Just hate forking out silly amounts for postage haha. Thank you folks! :)

Amber x

Thank you for the advice. I will keep checking the Welshpool tesco to see if they stock any other ponies and I'll have a gander in the other shops you mentioned biggrin.png although it really does seem my best bet is online. Just hate forking out silly amounts for postage haha. Thank you folks! smile.png

Amber x

No problem! Tescos seem the best right now, the blind bag ponies are £2 and there's a guide right here if you need it. Btw, Welshpool? Hello fellow Wales pony person! (Though, I'm a bit far away from you!)

• Brohoof 1

I seem to find the most and varied MLP stuff at the Entertainer. My local Toys R Us barely has anything, and neither Tesco or any other of those supermarkets have much except for ASDA occasionally.

I usually get all of my MLP stuff from online stores, specifically http://forbiddenplanet.com/. They have a huge variety of stuff, mainly as preorders, but still. 

http://www.mareplay.co.uk/ is also pretty good, since their stock is a bunch of US imported stuff that you'd never find here. 

And finally, if you're looking for clothing, Redbubble is a pretty amazing site tongue.png