Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Oblivion (My OC)

Oblivion

Why you so OP?  And what you do if you had to fight one who is immortal, perfectly good in every way, and can speak you in and out of existence?

Oblivion: Being under powered is COMPLETLY lamestream, I WANT POWER, MORE POWER!!!!! HAHAHA! And by the way, I AM Immortal, a being of my level fighting another being even close to my level would be pointless, as their would be nothing left.

Oblivion: Being under powered is COMPLETLY lamestream, I WANT POWER, MORE POWER!!!!! HAHAHA! And by the way, I AM Immortal, a being of my level fighting another being even close to my level would be pointless, as their would be nothing left.

He isn't close, but he exceeds your power, in fact he has more power then you can imagine, he is the creator of your creator, he owns everything, and he knows everything.

• Brohoof 1

He isn't close, but he exceeds your power, in fact he has more power then you can imagine, he is the creator of your creator, he owns everything, and he knows everything.

Oblivion: So their is another being that has the same curse as I do?

Oblivion: So their is another being that has the same curse as I do?

No he is a blessing, with billions who worship him, he has no darkness in his heart, and there is no way to corrupt him.

• Brohoof 1

No he is a blessing, with billions who worship him, he has no darkness in his heart, and there is no way to corrupt him.

Oblivion: He is lucky to be blessed with power and no corruption, I honstly cannot say the same about myself...No one worships me, they fear me, what I might become that is.

Oblivion: He is lucky to be blessed with power and no corruption, I honstly cannot say the same about myself...No one worships me, they fear me, what I might become that is.

Do you know who I speak of?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oblivion: No, I do not, name this pony of which you speak.

Oblivion:

Oblivion: No, I do not, name this pony of which you speak.

They call him YHWH(ya-way), you can learn a lot from him. 

Oblivion: I am 13.7 billion years old, what could I possibly learn from another being?

Edited by buster500

What would happen if you suddenly exploded into small bits, how would that make you feel?

What would happen if you suddenly exploded into small bits, how would that make you feel?

Oblivion: The meaning of "Living universe" would soon have a whole new meaning.

• Brohoof 1

Oblivion:

Oblivion: I am 13.7 billion years old, what could I possibly learn from another being?

This being is out of time, in fact he has invented time, and lives before time, he has no beginning and no end.

• Brohoof 1

This being is out of time, in fact he has invented time, and lives before time, he has no beginning and no end.

Oblivion: Meh, so be it...I am not affraid of those with power.

hey oblivion! wanna spar a bit! it'll be fun!

Oblivion: What don't tell me ya chicken out already? well I suppose that is to expected from someone as powerful as me! haha.

Oblivion: I am standing out in the middle of a field just 1 mile south of ponyville, my eyes are focused, my stance is firm. "lets see how strong you are, no unnatural powers, or tricks just pure might, okay?" I say with a cocky grin, as I take full battle postion.

*waves hoof in the air* oh can I watch.

Oblivion: Sure you can, but I would stand back a bit.....things might get intense.

Edited by buster500

*teleports to oblivions current location* fine.

*charges at him*

Oblivion: I also charge head on towards your incoming attack, as our front hooves collide their is a shock wave sent outwards that cracks up the ground we are standing on. "hehe, Not bad" I mutter as we are still both struggling to get the upper hoof against the other.