Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you admire any of the voice actors? Like have a crush on them?

GuillermoGage

I've seen convention stuff and interviews with Tabitha St. Germain, the voice actress who voices Rarity, Princess Luna, and many other ponies, and Pepper Clark, and Martha of "Martha Speaks"!

She's so cute and silly!

Well, Ashleigh Ball is also cute, and I, uh, do admire Cathy Weseluck's humor and that "inflection" that is present throughout all her voices.

But really, Tabitha is way hotter than Tara or Andrea, but they are all lovely ladies.

I'm 22 years old and Tabitha is 37. Yeah.

I admire all the voice actors because of how great they are at portraying the character's. If I had to pick one I admire the most, it would have to be Tabitha. She is the silliest. As for having a crush on any of them, I don't believe in that nonsense, so no.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I don't have a crush on any of them, (I wouldn't anyway, I'm a girl d:) but I do admire their work. I think they're all great at what they do, especially Tara Strong, as I've like her work for a pretty long time now. :)

• Brohoof 1

Voices are awesome and amazing, and I have a great respect for their work, but crushes?... Nah, that ain't me. Although I think that voice actress behind Apple Bloom is really really cute! Like really really cute :3. I forgot her name tongue.png

isnt she a teen i think if she was cute she would be crushable the rest would all be too old to have a crush on i wish i could remember her name 

I'm not attracted to any of the VAs in an attracted sense, but I have major respects for Tara Strong. Tons of fun, totally supports us Bronies, and she pretty much VAed my childhood to top it off.

I used to have a crush on Andrea Libman I don't care about the age difference. Then of course it's Ashleigh Ball, both are close to my age anyway.

I kind of wouldn't count them as having a crush but still probably close to it, especially Andrea. I need to meet her, she is single I think.. This reminds me I need to start exercising more, make a good impression.

I admire Andrea Libman she is my favorite voice actor.

I have been a huge fan of Tara Strong for many years, long before I ever got into ponies and so have greatly admired her for many years. I don't have a crush on her or any of the others but do admire them all and their work though I will admit that Asleigh Ball is seriously hot.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a crush on any of the voice actors, but by god Tara Strong has been in practically every major cartoon/animated show I watched in the 2000's. I thought it was weird how she was doing all of these different voices so I have a very high respect for her since she voiced most of my childhood.

(edited)

Wow, people, good job making me feel like a creep So I guess this thread had a different response than I thought. Except, uh, FluttershyFan94, and Scootalove. I also really just meant being starstruck by the VAs as well.

Yep, I just thought that this would be a fun little starter topic after being absent for five months.

Edited by GuillermoGage

Well I did have a crush on Andrea Libman for a while: I do think there all pretty good looking. But I don't really have a crush on any of the VAs that I did have anymore smile.png

Edited by Asherdangerdash

Wow, people, good job making me feel like a creep So I guess this thread had a different response than I thought. Except, uh, FluttershyFan94, and Scootalove. I also really just meant being starstruck by the VAs as well.

Yep, I just thought that this would be a fun little starter topic after being absent for five months.

Don't feel like a creep. I think a lot of people   have crushes on  a certain actor/actress (I know I do) It's only when you start taking it a bit too far when you become a creep. ;)

Anyway, when it comes to voice acresses I can tell you this, I have major respect for Tara Strong because she has done so much. 

No.  Not a crush. xD

But John DeLancie has the most amazing voice on the face of the earth and if he spoke to me I think I would die and I love his voice so much why don't I know someone with that voice and omigosh

Yes.

This should show how I feel enough.

• 7 years later...
  • 7 months later...