USMCav8r

Adventure Thirty Moons Under Ares: A My Little Pony Screenplay

I just recently began watching MLP, and (while I am still very dubious about clippers) I have come to really enjoy the fandom. 

I have recently started writing a screenplay for a hypothetical MLP movie. Come and check it out at the following link:

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

I am posting this via google drive because I am constantly making updates, and so that you can see my latest updates at your convenience.

This screenplay is about peace, despite the name. I have actively avoided blood and gore, so that it is more acceptable to younger audiences, while still discussing the horrors of war and the strength of friendship.

I also utilized several works of fan art as concept images, embedded in the text. If you recognize any as your own, please let me know so that I can appropriately cite you.

I am also hoping to get some help from Silly Filly Studios and other animators to try to make this movie a reality. If you have some ideas for the music, all help is appreciated.

Please keep any comments limited to constructive criticisms only. If you think I should make a change, post it in the comments either on this thread or on the google drive. I hope you enjoy.

-2nd LT Jeremy Truesdell