Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony celebrities

dedacct6

I got bored this week, I drew pony celebrities. *all involve music btw*

I drew Deadmau5, Skrillex, Eminem, Macklemore, and Hatsune Miku.

Yea I drew pony Hatsune Miku, again...boredom...

Anywho, here they are...

Skrillex *not my favorite to be honest :eww: *

Deadmau5

Eminem

Macklemore *meh*

Hatsune Miku

Hope you liked this...abnormal, art dump. Please reply and scale from 1/10 and don't be shy ;)

Edited by staples665
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Those look freaking awesome!

I would love to see more. How about some movie stars like...DeNiro and Sandra Bullock.

Or...PSY!

The possibilities are like...endless! (Get the reference?)

Hmmm... You sir, are a GENIUS!!! But I don't like PSY... But movie stars... I should do Sam Worthington :D actually, I'm going to do that :) not now I'm burned out but maybe tomorrow or, well, soon. I should make a long series of ponyfied celebritys. I like putting some creativity into making real people instead of just OCS. Edited by Pelate

Dude, man. Totally gnarly drawings you done got there. 

I don't exactly know who they are, but they are done very well. All professional like n' whatnot. So yeah, great work man. Yeah, I know I probably shouldn't have posted a reply since I don't exactly know who these lil' fellas are, but just had to comment on how well they turned out.

If you are going to do some more, I'd say toss in a Burt Reynolds, or a Dale Jr, or a Clint Eastwood. Hell, anyone with a mustache. Mustaches are cool.

• Brohoof 1

Dude, man. Totally gnarly drawings you done got there. 

I don't exactly know who they are, but they are done very well. All professional like n' whatnot. So yeah, great work man. Yeah, I know I probably shouldn't have posted a reply since I don't exactly know who these lil' fellas are, but just had to comment on how well they turned out.

If you are going to do some more, I'd say toss in a Burt Reynolds, or a Dale Jr, or a Clint Eastwood. Hell, anyone with a mustache. Mustaches are cool.

Hmmmmmmm... Good ideaimg-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png ... the Clint Eastwood idea... anyways, thanks for replying, thinking of the designs was harder than drawing themsleep.png . so thanks for complimenting about the way they turned out yay.png

@@Pelate,

Heh, must say that you did an awesome job! Definitely an artist for sure ^_^ What's really cool is that you even have your own style of drawings. Thumbs up to you and best of luck as you continue. Maybe I'll be able to get as good as you someday heheh

You could almost do Arnold Schwarzenegger (he has many many attires heh), Jackie Chan or Jet Li, or even Johnny Depp (also many attires).

"Everything here is edible children. Even I am edible but that is cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies." hahaha oh Johnny Depp XD

• Brohoof 1