Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Human Twilight's Role Now

Nature's Spell

Human Twilight (as opposed to Princess Twilight) had been discussed in other threads, but perhaps not these exact questions, so I thought a new thread was warranted.

We know that as a major side effect of her visit Princess Twilight brought the girls back together and it also seems that the human world is a few years behind Equestria, which is why Human Twilight hadn't arrived. But all this brings up a few questions:

1. Would the girls have fixed their friendships without Princess Twilight?

2. Would Human Twilight have brought the girls together as Princess Twilight did in Equestria?

3. If the girls are now friends what role would Human Twilight play in the group?

4. Will Sunset Shimmer take Twilight's role in the group? They did promise the Princess that they would watch out for her.

5. How would the girls deal with Human Twilight after meeting Princess Twilight?

Edited by Nature Spell

1. Well, in the beginning of MLP:FiM, there was no Sunset Shimmer to draw them apart, but whatever happened, Twilight drew them closer together, from enemies as in EqG or from okay friends as in season one. Without princess Twilight it would have been human twilight. Do you mean if there had been NO twilight? huh.png

2. yeeess... I think... I mean, we can assume that in the human world things would have gone pretty much the same. although, since the girls already met ONE twilight, the reactions from the other are going to be distinctly awkward.

3. yeah, I think Twi and sunset messed things up for the human MLP. It might turn out that, at least in the human world, Sunset will replace Twilight. That's probably what will actually happen.

4. the above states my opinion.

5.Okay, I have changed my mind. I think Human twilight is pretty much screwed. Consider how freaked pony Twi was when she was just dealing with the Mane Six under normal circumstances. And if they tell her she has a pony counterpart who saved Canterlot High...well sadly we might never know. mellow.png Still, Isn't the magic of Friendship what its all about? Maybe it will be the Mane Seven in the human world. derpy_emoticon2.png

Edited by WildStar

Badges

1. Without the human Twilight, the Mane 6 would still be apart.

2.Yes.

3. As the leader or negotiator.

4. If there was no human Twilight, Sunset would replace her.

5. They would question it at first, then get used to it.

@Wildstar I meant would they have fixed their friendship without any outside assistance. I agree with Scootalove that they likely would not have. Of course their friendships was broken as a direct result of Sunset Shimmer; she really is the anti Twilight.

Yes Human Twilight is in a very bad situation given how much of an impression Princess Twilight made on the five girls. I mean how can she compete with a princess?

• 4 weeks later...

1. Would the girls have fixed their friendships without Princess Twilight?

-No, I do not believe so. Because without Twilight, they would of continued believing the lies that were spread about each other.

2. Would Human Twilight have brought the girls together as Princess Twilight did in Equestria? 

-I'm not sure, honestly. I cannot say for sure because from what it seems, human Twilight wasn't even friends with them to begin with, much like how Twilight started out, so it would involve them trying to become friends with her in the first place in order to work things out.

3. If the girls are now friends what role would Human Twilight play in the group?

-They would probably try finding her and become friends with her, thus recreating the first two MLP FIM episodes.

4. Will Sunset Shimmer take Twilight's role in the group? They did promise the Princess that they would watch out for her.

-I think Shimmer would play a different role, the one that needs to learn what it's like to have friends and actually adjust into this new role instead of trying to rule over things. So they're sort of mirror opposites of each other.

5. How would the girls deal with Human Twilight after meeting Princess Twilight? 

-~points to answer 3~