Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Prince Blueblood!

Sazama Ichida

*screams like a little girl*

Who are you!?!?!?!?

img-1989652-2-640px-Prince_Blueblood_bei

Ewww!!! Stay back!!!

img-2005307-2-7JMwzOv.png

I just had my mane and my coat done today!!! You're going to splatter that stuff on me!!!

img-2005307-3-Raxarj3.png

Subject 888: I asked you a question, do you have water?

Could I get change for a twenty?

The vending machine only accepts ones...

What!?!?!? Get a job and earn your own money you peasant!

img-1989528-1-WIKH3zE.png

Hmph!

7PiDdsE.png

Subject 888: I asked you a question, do you have water?

Uh yes...Why?

I have a question. Why were you so mean to rarity at the gala?

I won't settle for anything less than a princess! That mare was nothing but a poorly dressed peasant who wished she was a princess and failed to imitate one miserably! Not to mention her lack of respect for TRUE royalty! And honestly did she really expect me to mistake her for a princess just because she was dressed like that?

img-1989528-2-hWT7XWu.png

Prince Blueblood, by chance did you ever receive this letter from your aunt Princess Celestia?

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2254

OOC: I'm confused...Where do I click to see the story?

I won't settle for anything less than a princess! That mare was nothing but a poorly dressed peasant who wished she was a princess and failed to imitate one miserably! Not to mention her lack of respect for TRUE royalty! And honestly did she really expect me to mistake her for a princess just because she was dressed like that?
Umm exuse me but what the buck are you talking about? She showed you plenty of respect. And you take this part back!

That mare was nothing but a poorly dressed peasant who wished she was a princess and failed to imitate one miserably!

Uh yes...Why?

Subject 888: because I'm about to die of thirst, and the fresh water will make my throat stop bleeding, that's why, now bring it here before I ruin your mane or coat

Umm exuse me but what the buck are you talking about? She showed you plenty of respect. And you take this part back!

Is it so wrong that I wanted her to open the door for me and cover that puddle with her garments?

img-1989528-1-WIKH3zE.png

I am a prince! And she is but a mere peasant! Therefore I outrank her!

img-2007027-2-7PiDdsE.png

Subject 888: because I'm about to die of thirst, and the fresh water will make my throat stop bleeding, that's why, now bring it here before I ruin your mane or coat

*Holds out a glass of water* H-Here! T-T-Take it!

Now leave me alone!!! I just had my mane done and my suit dry-cleaned! And I faint at the sight of my own blood!

OOC: I apoligize, I assumed that all fans at this point knew how to navigate through FIMfiction. Here is a direct link, you would have clicked on the blue "Dear Idiot": http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2254/1/dear-idiot/dear-idiot

OOC: Okay thanks.

BIC:

What nonsense is this!?!?!? It's a lie!!! A lie I tell you!!!

What nonsense is this!?!?!? It's a lie!!! A lie I tell you!!!

img-2008217-2-2iu5bte.jpg

No dear nephew, it is true, though I regret how harsh the letter came out. I am disappointed in you, a stallion with so much potential for good wasting it and accomplishing nothing.

I ask you Blueblood, of family connect to me though a long and heroic bloodline, what does being a part of nobility mean to you?

OOC: I play Princess Celestia in Equestrian Empires on this site.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

img-2008217-2-2iu5bte.jpg

No dear nephew, it is true, though I regret how harsh the letter came out. I am disappointed in you, a stallion with so much potential for good wasting it and accomplishing nothing.

I ask you Blueblood, of family connect to me though a long and heroic bloodline, what does being a part of nobility mean to you?

OOC: I play Princess Celestia in Equestrian Empires on this site.

B-B-B-B-But Auntie Celestia...I didn't think those beneath me even mattered...As nobles I thought we should just worry about ourselves...Because only we matter right?

img-2016679-1-a4u9fb.png
No, and don't Auntie Celestia me Blueblood. To be of noble blood and title means you bear duties and responsibilities, part of which is to actually to consider the needs of others and treat them with kindness. We are to serve and protect ponies within our care, to show them that we think of their well being. You treat those you call 'peasants' horribly and rudely, showing yourself as being above them, acting as if only your concerns matter... Blueblood, this dishonors me and your title. As a prince it is expected that you set an example, as if you show yourself undeserving of your title it can be taken... do you want that?

Dear Prince Blueballs

Why are you such an a--hole?

Please dear watch your words, as though Prince Blueblood has many faults there is no need for such insults.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

Please no need for such words, as though Prince Blueblood has many faults there is no need for such insults.

Well I dark Kira have awakened two minutes ago please do not hold my boring side responsible, but in his place I apologize... but I still feel the same way

Edited by Kira

• 1 month later...

OOC: Lol this is hilarious...He's finally getting what's coming to him...This should be in an episode...

BIC:

img-2016679-1-a4u9fb.png
No, and don't Auntie Celestia me Blueblood. To be of noble blood and title means you bear duties and responsibilities, part of which is to actually to consider the needs of others and treat them with kindness. We are to serve and protect ponies within our care, to show them that we think of their well being. You treat those you call 'peasants' horribly and rudely, showing yourself as being above them, acting as if only your concerns matter... Blueblood, this dishonors me and your title. As a prince it is expected that you set an example, as if you show yourself undeserving of your title it can be taken... do you want that?

Please dear watch your words, as though Prince Blueblood has many faults there is no need for such insults.

B-B-B-B-But you...You can't! It's not just a title! I'm of royal heritage!

*walks in with brand new katana that I got for Christmas * Hey Blueblood! I just got this new sword, it can cut through five ponies at the same time. So I suggest you bucking send Rarity an apology letter before I test it out on ya!

*walks in with brand new katana that I got for Christmas * Hey Blueblood! I just got this new sword, it can cut through five ponies at the same time. So I suggest you bucking send Rarity an apology letter before I test it out on ya!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

prince_blueblood_3.png

P-P-Please!!! Stay back!!!

My royal flesh blemishes, bruises and punctures easily!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

prince_blueblood_3.png

P-P-Please!!! Stay back!!!

My royal flesh blemishes, bruises and punctures easily!!!

*cuts bow off his neck without touching him* then write an apology letter to Rarity!

*cuts bow off his neck without touching him* then write an apology letter to Rarity!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

img-2181938-1-prince_blueblood_3.png

OKAY!!! OKAY!!! I already said I would apologize to her earlier didn't I?

img-2181938-2-img-2005307-2-7JMwzOv.png

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, I just realized that you are the only royalty that did not mess up

Your aunts mess up all the time, Cadence let the changelings go, Twilight nearly ruined ponyvill

Wait, I just realized that you are the only royalty that did not mess up

Your aunts mess up all the time, Cadence let the changelings go, Twilight nearly ruined ponyvill

Thank you dear fan! I'm glad to see that somepony notices my greatness!

img-1989392-1-5yCSDRC.png