Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Prince Blueblood!

Sazama Ichida

OOC: Lol this is hilarious...He's finally getting what's coming to him...This should be in an episode...

BIC:

B-B-B-B-But you...You can't! It's not just a title! I'm of royal heritage!

img-2175398-2-img-1989652-2-640px-Prince

"A royal heritage you have dishonored by your actions towards others," Celestia says simple before asking with a raised eyebrow, "are you telling me what I can or cannot do?"

• Brohoof 1

"A royal heritage you have dishonored by your actions towards others," Celestia says simple before asking with a raised eyebrow, "are you telling me what I can or cannot do?"

N-no I mean...But it's...It's part of my lineage! I come from a line of royalty!

img-2175398-2-img-1989652-2-640px-Prince

N-no I mean...But it's...It's part of my lineage! I come from a line of royalty!

"Perhaps you remember during your history lessons there being disgraced nobles, having lost their title and holdings because of actions deemed unacceptable for one of royal blood," Princess Celestia asks softly, her face seeming to be both concerned yet serious. With such she moves her wing to bring Prince Blueblood in for a hug before saying, "you have the means to offer so much good my nephew... please don't squander it."

Edited by EquestrianScholar

• 7 years later...
On 11/14/2013 at 4:04 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Well who cares? They all do the work so I don't have to! And as long as I have them what's there to worry about? It's not like they're going to go somewhere right? I'm royalty! So why should I care about them and their troubles? They the ones who worry about making ME happy!

img-1989392-1-5yCSDRC.png

hey prince blueblood what do you think about twilight sparkle becoming a ailcorn and what are your  option about Pegasus being the master race and what do you think about king sombra and also what are your option on rainbow dash latest?cb=20200519020134dbcb7e1-5f2bf949-1b65-48a5-a3ed-c10e44db238-2381552_mlp-twilight-sparkle-vector-

Edited by Scootaloo90747475

• 2 months later...