Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle vs. Princess Celestia

Everfree

Hey guys what's up!? It's been about a million years since I've posted anything, so I decided to actually post something biggrin.png ! Well one night, for no reason really, I just got random inspiration to draw a rpg boss-like battle between Twilight and Celestia. Well tell me what you think of it. Also, I finally got a working scanner, YAY!    

post-3581-0-80438700-1383963552_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

For some reason, this reminds me of Bayonetta....I guess it's because the bosses look big, statue like and heavenly with little red spheres (their weak spots) on their body. lol

Knowing this battle, it can go down one way or the other. xD

Edited by weirdokitterz

For some reason, this reminds me of Bayonetta....I guess it's because the bosses look big, statue like and heavenly with little red spheres (their weak spots) on their body. lol

Knowing this battle, it can go down one way or the other. xD

Hmmm... That's an interesting comparison :) though I've never played Bayonetta, so I don't know what the bosses in that game are like. I actually got inspiration from Persona bosses for this pic!  

Hmmm... That's an interesting comparison smile.png though I've never played Bayonetta, so I don't know what the bosses in that game are like. I actually got inspiration from Persona bosses for this pic!  

Here is a video of her infamous "climaxes" against some of the bosses/enemies in the game. :3

It's my favorite game...can't wait till Bayonetta 2 hits the shelves!

Here is a video of her infamous "climaxes" against some of the bosses/enemies in the game. :3

It's my favorite game...can't wait till Bayonetta 2 hits the shelves!

WOW THAT LOOKS REALLY COOL!:D It looks really intense to! The art style reminds me of Zelda Twlight Princess for reason :/  But man... that girl sure does get naked a lot...

• Brohoof 1

WOW THAT LOOKS REALLY COOL!biggrin.png It looks really intense to! The art style reminds me of Zelda Twlight Princess for reason :/  But man... that girl sure does get naked a lot...

Those are her "wicked weave" moves...she can summon certain demons at will using this technique, thus dragging her enemies to hell! :D

Bayonetta is so cool...you must play!