Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the most important person in your life?

Sunlight

The most important person in my life is my dad (my mother is definitely there too) because he works very hard to provide me with food, drink, shelter, etc. I haven't been really able to have any emotional connection with anyone in awhile, so that is it. If I had to choose the most important person in my life as a whole, I'd say it was my deceased grandmother, whom I was very close to.

The most important person in everyone's life is themselves. The second most important will vary though. For me, it's my father, because he drives me to my various destinations.

Hm? You wanted some heartfelt stuff about how he's been a helpful guy and everything? Nah, he's actually caused a lot of problems and failed as a parent in various ways. But he's the driver, so that's important.

• Brohoof 1

My friend Katie. She is my sister (she's my bestie but I consider her my sis)  and despite our odd relationship at the moment, she's great. Even if she doesn't tell me everything and even if we fight sometimes, I still love her. And I know that we can build the trust and strengthen our bond. I'm willing to push through problems just to have her by my side. I really hope she doesn't move (she might be) and I hope our friendship will last. 

My family members, of course. Especially my older sister and my best friends; they've been there whenever I felt down or needed help, to even the simple things such as making jokes and overall having a good time with one another. c:

my dilbear. <333 my boyfriend, dylan is the easiest person to talk to. much easier than anyone else i know. i'm comfortable, and happy with him. i hope we stay together forever because this is the happiest i've ever been. :')

post-650-0-45077100-1384139471.png

The most important person in everyone's life is themselves. The second most important will vary though. For me, it's my father, because he drives me to my various destinations.

I'm not the most important person to me.  I'm almost last on my list.  The most important is my son.  He's pretty much the only reason I'm even alive.  I like to think I'm his most important, too.

I really don't know honestly, i mean theres alot of different people i don't know if I'd be able to live without, from my brother to my mom and dad, to friends, and many other people. 

Frankly i don't know, i can't say that i really know. I care for alot of people i guess.

• Brohoof 1

This would be a very difficult question. I'd have to say my dad though. He is the reason why I grew up with games and toys that made me think harder, and developed my mind. He gave me so many things as a child, and I wouldn't be who I am today without him.

I'm not the most important person to me.

Test: For one whole year, buy only enough food to only just barely feed one person (in this scenario, your son). If by the end of the year, you've starved to death keeping him fed, I could believe you. :P

How is letting him become an orphan showing I care? That's the second most ridiculous thing I've heard all day. And you die after a month if no food, I wouldn't last a year.

• Brohoof 1

I have two; both have affected me astronomically. That would be my mom and dad. My Father taught me everything I know, from Pool to hunting, from grilling to manners, and everything in between. My mother, on the other hand, has been there for me countless times, when my friends ditch me or were never there in the first place. She and I share the same humor and interests, and used to spend a lot of time together. Both have helped me through tough times and taught me valuable lessons; I'm not sure I could've become the person I am today without either one.

I would say either my fiance or my mother. Both have taught me alot of things that have improved my life imensely. Both live their lives independently and in ways that inspire me to better my own. Both of them are also extremely supportive & never judge me.

Probably my brother. He is 10,000x a better person than I could ever hope to become, but he is really awesome, so it doesn't really matter. I would say other people of my family too, but I don't really connect with most of my family now. My dad would be mentioned, but he just isn't the same and not in a good way at all.

I don't know to be honest...I love my parents to death but they both annoy the living hell out of me. None of my friends are more important to me than myself, and I'm seeming to grow apart from most, if not all of my friends. This would mean I'm the most important person in my life...As of now. This can always change in the future though.

I can't really pick one person because the most important person in my life comes in a pair. My younger cousins Emma and Bella mean everything to me. They're 13 and 11 and I've been there for them since the days they were born, and can remember those days perfectly. They look up to me and I feel a very real need to protect them from the world. I try to spend as much time with them as I possibly can, even by driving over 2 hours to pick them up and drive back to school so they can spend the weekend at my college with me. They're awesome and are actually interesting to talk to. As they grow up, they become more and more interesting and I love that. I see them as more than my cousins; they're more like sisters to me and I love them dearly.

My husband.  He is the closest person in my life, and is the bestest friend I could have ever asked for.  We've been married over 2 years now.  We never dated, we got engaged after being 'just friends' for about 2 years. We were engaged a year before our wedding, and now here we are today.  I feel so blessed and grateful for him, I often get this warm tingly feeling inside that just makes me want to Squee and just hug him tightly.  I'm so weird....

My little sister, she's the one I would do anything for and I mean anything. Give her problems and I'll make sure that you'll be buried 6 feet under.

She is my number one and I promised to give her a Porsche on her 18th birthday if I could.. I shall make it happen.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94