Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Love's Flowers Bloom

_~Soaring Heart~_

Love's Flowers Bloom is a romantic RP. No drama, please. example: *Snaps leg in two and is quickly losing blood* Yes, it can be sad, just NOT grimdark sad. Kapeesh? Good. Moving on. Don't make yourself look at good as possible. This is a romance RP, meaning love will find its way to you. Sign Ups can happen at this page, I don't mind at all. Okay! Being single ain't the worst. Look up a few sentences. Love will find its way.

Roleplay Page Link: http://mlpforums.com/topic/77973-loves-flowers-bloom/#entry1993470

Edited by Sunset Sparkle

I would like to join. And you do know this is the Out Of Character forum. If you want to role play please put a thread up in the role play forum. I would like to join as Guardian Angel. Link to description is in my signature.

@

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would like to join. And you do know this is the Out Of Character forum. If you want to role play please put a thread up in the role play forum. I would like to join as Guardian Angel. Link to description is in my signature.

@,

I was gonna copy paste this to a roleplay thread. Yes you can join.

I'll join this, if I can that is... I'm not sure who to use though... You can decide which OC you want me to use (Links to all of them in my signature)

You can use any OC you desire. They're all good. :) Edited by Sunset Sparkle

@,

Heheh...this will definitely be a first for me. Never done a romantic RP before...hmm...well it couldn't hurt to give it my best shot. I think Sunny Caramel would be best fit for this but...once again, never done a romantic RP? What do you think?

Can I use Prince Ares and Princess Aphrodite? They are both brother and Sister... Prince Ares is in my signature (at the way bottom) and do you need a link for Princess Aphrodite?

It's a definite yes! I really hope you enjoy roleplaying! :)

I want to join I'll use my very own Flying Ace! Link is in my sig! You can't miss it, its big and brown and wordy.

You're in, Flying Ace! :)

@,

Heheh...this will definitely be a first for me. Never done a romantic RP before...hmm...well it couldn't hurt to give it my best shot. I think Sunny Caramel would be best fit for this but...once again, never done a romantic RP? What do you think?

I think you should DEFINITELY join! You have my full support! ;)

I'm game for this. I'd like to join with my OC Bayonet/Shivty , if I may.

Perfect! You're in! :D

I've never done a romantic RP before, might as well give it a try.

I'll play with my character Solar Nova.

Link to character: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/solar-nova-r4849

Welcome to the RP! :)

Can't say no to that kind of enthusiasm XD Alright, I'll be using Sunny (link in sig) smile.png Can't wait to start!

Me too! I'm really excited about starting this whole thing up!

Alright, letso go Solar Nova! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Brohoof 1

You said you needed some mares? I'll get back into RPing with a OC I've been planning to use for a while, but never getting around to. Meet Stellar.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stellar-r4447

Welcome, Stellar! img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

I think we should wait till he have more mares.

Yeah, thats probably a good idea.

I agree with Gloom on this one. We do need more mares. wacko.png

Hm... Some of my favorite OCs to put in scennarios have canonical shipings... Like Sweet Symphony... Ah, BUCK IT! I'd like to enter with Sweet Symphony please, link is in my sig.

EDIT: If this is still open, that is.

Never done a romantic RP before...

Technically you could say that... But Casual Baltimare RP is technically a romance RP. Just pointing that out there xP

Edited by Mint Drop
  • Brohoof 1