Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Call of Duty Ghosts clan recruitment for fellow brony's

sir gamington

hello everypony OzSNIPEoZ here and i'm recruiting Brony's that are good at call of duty Ghosts for the ps3, if your interested in joing up with my team, named (My Little Brony) pm me or wright your info below hope to see you fellow brony's on and ready to game img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png mellow.png img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png vsTALhM.png

post-18816-0-44200800-1383979605_thumb.jpg

Hey there! I'm a cod player on ps3 as well (but also pc and xbox) anyway, I don't have ghosts yet, but I'd happily play any other cod. (Id like to think I'm pretty good at black ops 2) anyway, my Psn is "DiTzyy-" if you want to add me

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! I'm a cod player on ps3 as well (but also pc and xbox) anyway, I don't have ghosts yet, but I'd happily play any other cod. (Id like to think I'm pretty good at black ops 2) anyway, my Psn is "DiTzyy-" if you want to add me

Eh, sure. PSN is LunarVelocity. I play Ghosts mostly, but I can play Black Ops 2.

Also, just in case you didn't know, clans are cross platform now.

ill add you both lol and i didn't know that clans cross over platforms, but i find it a good thing for "My Little Brony" to spread on every platform and dominate the leader boards. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png 

post-18816-0-58069900-1384193541_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Idk if its too late but i love playing cod ghosts im pretty good at it but sometimes my brother tries to get on and hes not a brony so if u do add me please leave a msg so ik its u and if sometimes i dont respond to stuff like invites and msgs thats my bro. : psn.. hankey111

ill add you both lol and i didn't know that clans cross over platforms, but i find it a good thing for "My Little Brony" to spread on every platform and dominate the leader boards. img-1996876-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png 

Eh, sure. PSN is LunarVelocity. I play Ghosts mostly, but I can play Black Ops 2.

Also, just in case you didn't know, clans are cross platform now.

Added all of ya. I'm xFraGxx.

Idk if its too late but i love playing cod ghosts im pretty good at it but sometimes my brother tries to get on and hes not a brony so if u do add me please leave a msg so ik its u and if sometimes i dont respond to stuff like invites and msgs thats my bro. : psn.. hankey111

I added you as well

Edited by Rivendare

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello! I would like to join the "My Little Brony" clan for PS3. my PSN username is alderianrusch.

i have Black Ops 2 and Ghosts. Please reply or send me a clan invite!

-chaz88888

Thanks EveryPony! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...