Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love you because

Sweet Dreams

I love you because you're a really pleasant person to talk to! :proud:

7 minutes ago, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

Because of that face. ;)

Hide contents

(don’t worry if you can’t figure out one for me. It would make sense because nobody would ever love me)

Then we have a contradiction. The thread rules assume a solution.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I love you (platonically so) because your pony avatar is like a white ninja blending into the white background. Same can’t be said for that pink mane.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Adding furthermore in bold

I love you because I've seen you around for a great while. You are smart and intelligent, and wonderful. I've always thought you were the cutest one around. *hugs tightly*

Just now, Califorum said:

I love you because I've seen you around for a great while. You are smart and intelligent, and wonderful. I've always thought you were the cutest one around. *hugs tightly*

I think you’ve gotten me mixed up with somepony else... I don’t know anyone that is as repulsive as me...

Just now, Im_not_crazy_im_just said:

I think you’ve gotten me mixed up with somepony else... I don’t know anyone that is as repulsive as me...

Oh I must have missed the meaning of the thread than, sorry for the confusion. I was just talking about someone irl. 

I love you (platonically) because you referenced Earthbound (SNES) and you're so :derp:. Also, I'm not the Third Strongest Mole. I'm a Hamster with a Stormtrooper's Helmet that comes in a video game Strategy RPG Shining Force: Legacy of Great Intention released on the Sega MegaDrive/Genesis from 1992 and am considered to be one of the weakest video game characters ever made. This character is known as Jogurt and here are his stats in game as proof of how weak he really is:

Jogurt LVL 1

Attack = 1

Defense = 1

Agility = 1

Move = 7

I love you because (this may sound odd but) I love the birds of the community; they have grown quite a lot and have a great amount of experience but they are still youngish on the site. The perfect balance. 

And I love your lil blush and color scheme :wub:

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...