Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS.

pleasedontcomeback

OHH! OOH! USE MINE! <3

post-13890-0-05770700-1373370025_thumb.png

She is very adorable, and we need some adorableness up in HERE! Lol

If you won't be able to use her, I understand. Hopefully your animation goes well!

• Brohoof 2

You can use my OC :D

My username came from my OC

Techite Sparkle or you can just call him

"Techie" ^_^post-20451-0-58205200-1384115677_thumb.png

Edit: you don't have to use the laptop unless you want to :P

Edit2*lol*: and could I have my oc's closely resemble rainbow dashes expression here

post-20451-0-27498000-1384118206_thumb.jpg

Edited by Techite Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Ordinarily I'd say you could use my ponysona Thrashy, but I don't think he'd be caught dead doing the caramelldansen. Flurry, on the other hand, would be more than happy to be a part of this:

post-14546-0-94394700-1376780988_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 3

Like I said in the rules, I asked to please not rush me because now I feel very guilty , besides I also said in the rules that I am new to animation and it will probably take a few days/weeks, and on a rare condition maybe a month. Rushing me is basically asking a noob to create a masterpiece like Mona Lisa in the next five minutes :/

i posted that a few minutes before the updated character limit i was just bumping your thread to help ypu out ;)

If you are still accepting OC's I would like to offer you Guardian Angel. The link is in my signature. If my OC is selected to be in this, all I ask is for you to keep his ever present smile on his face.

Alright, so I'm making an animation based on the OCs of MLP Forums - Caramelldansen style! Here, I will tell you the rules and info of this animation I'm making, as well as some help I need from you guys. Here it goes! img-1992446-1-smile.png

INFO, RULES AND IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:

Don't think the animation will be equivalent to the original show.

1: I'm new to animating and such, so be sure to remember that I'm not going to make an animation whose quality and animation is equal to Hasbro's. Since I just started animating recently, my animation can either be good or bad, depending how much work I put into it. My animation will actual suck if I rush through it fast, so...

Don't rush me.

2:  Rushing is never a good thing. Rushing me to finish the animation faster will actually make me feel like I'm not doing a good enough job and will either make me go slower to put TOO much detail or will make me quit working on it in all. I am fully aware you might want this animation to be done faster, so I will be working on it almost all the time - however, you don't need to tell me that. Rushing me will also result in my feelings being hurt.

Don't request things specifically for your OC and for your OC only.

3: When making this animation, I want this animation to let everyone like it equally and let the animation be made with all my creativity and love. However, that probably won't apply if I make someone's OC to have more screen time, more detail, me commenting how good the OC is or telling the viewers on Youtube (yes I am posting it on Youtube :3) that I like one OC better than the others. One thing to note is that I definitely will try to draw all the OCs in same detail, letting each OC have equal screen time and me not saying that stuff.

The only help I need is you guy's OCs.

4: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't tell me about the OC your posting, the abilities of your OC or anything else about your OC - all I need is an image of your OC, and MAYBE the expression you are wanting it to have.

The maximum amount of OCs aloud....

5:  ...is 1 or 2. img-1992446-2-smile.png

INFO YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW :3

1: I will be definitely adding the two following people to the animation -

Feld0 - Since this animation is about the OCs of MLP Forums, why not add the OC of the creator of the forums?  Seems fair to me. (Unless he says he doesn't want to be in the animation, of course) img-1992446-3-smile.png

Blue Moon - I discussed this idea with him first, so I feel it will be respectful of me to put him in it (Unless he says he doesn't want to be in it, of course) img-1992446-4-smile.png

2: I am starting to think this animation will look a lot better than this one I made recently (Click on it to see the animation, it will take about five seconds to start) :

attachicon.gifFA.gif

However, if I rush or do badly on it, it will probably look a lot worse.

3: This is my art style; I made a picture of my OC, what I hope the animation will look like.

attachicon.gifBlueberry Caramelldansen.png

Time for your help! img-1992446-5-smile.png

Alrighty then! Now you may post your OCs to help me make this animation! Here is a list of the OCs being added already - Note, it will be updated recently for newly added OCs in the animation.

(Owner of OC/ OC Name - expression)

1: Feld0/ Feld0

2: Blue Moon/ Blue Moon

3: Feather Gem/ Dawn Minuet - Sad-ish

4: a Pegasus Pony/ Pianissima and Blazy

5: a jewel of rarity/ Jewel

6:Dsanders/Orion Skies

7:The Swedish Brony/Moonlight Scroll - how did I get talked into this?!

8: Nightmare Cadence/ Dusty Twist

9: a jewel of rarity/jinx

10: Harmonic Revelations/ Harmonic Revelations

11: ScumCandy/ScumCandy

12: PoisonClaw/ Gallantry

13: Rarity Rainbow/ Vanilla Mist

14: Michael De Santa/ Puzzle Piece

15: ovr9000percentcooler/ Side Splitter

16: Scootalove / Fire Flame

17: Sir Flutter Hooves/ Brown Horizon

18: Sir Flutter Hooves/ Vivid Dreams

19: ~neutral melon cat~/Lightning Blaze

20: ~neutral melon cat~/Geo Blitz

21: repsol rave/ Crystal Breeze

22: Bronyette/ Pixie Dust

23: Happy Dead Pony / His OC - Angry

24: weirdokitterz/ Her OC

25: Techite Sparkle/ Techie - Equestria Girls: Rainbow Dash expresssion

26: Lowline/ Flurry

27: Blacklight01 / Blacklight - Happy

28: Treble Bolt / Treble Bolt

29: Treble Bolt / Metal Earth

30: StarGazer588 / Star Gazer

35: Malinter / His OC

36:

37:

38:

39:

40:

41:

42:

43:

44:

45:

46:

47:

48:

49:

50:

Alrighty then! I hope you all participate! img-1992446-6-smile.png

EDIT 2: The only thing you can specifically request for your OC is expressions! img-1992446-7-smile.png

EDIT: For those of you who don't know what Caramelldansen is, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_DV9b0x7v4

Oh, on the list, if you are wondering, my OCs name is Hollyhock. :3

• 2 weeks later...