Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Camp Half-pony RP(RP)

~Tian_Disharmony~

"I can do that in my sleep!"Caroline Dash said when David did a loopdee-loop in the air.

"No you can't! And even if you can, I do it better!" David shouted at Caroline.

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

They were up high in the trees, so no one heard their ongoing arguement.

★♪★♪★♪★♪★♪★

Christopher was reading a book about rocks while practicing levation. It was hard to do both at the same time.

★♪★♪★♪★♪★

Star Belle was getting ignored by the demiponies with electricity powers. She flew around a bit until she Saw Tian, but she didn't confront him directly. instead she hid in the leaves of the closest tree. He was messing around, doing... Something mysterious.

"Well, I hope he doesn't think he can summon water. He doesn't look like a demipony unicorn to me."

Suddenly, a light flashed inside the tree from a teleportation spell.

"Well, This ins't where I was trying to go to. Oh hi! I'm Maya Simmer. I don't think I've seen you before. What's your name?"[/b]] Maya asked.

"I'm Star Belle. I watch that dude. he thinks he has magic powers.

"Well he does. He's the son of Discord."

Star was shocked.

Tian smiled and snapped his figures again, "How many bits?" He asked, "Oh give some to me for free, I don't care"

"Four bits, HA, we give YOU some for free, then we give ALL of the camp some for free, Four bits or none at all"Emma told him.

"Well then, four bits is a deal" Tian told them and gave them a couple of bits. He grinned and let them go off.

"When did you have bits" Iris asked.

"Well, I promised not to say where I got it" Tian told them, and took a sip of cider. He grinned, "Got to um, go, I want to be by myself for a while"

"Go ahead" Maddie told him, she knew he always wanted time alone.

"Perfect, time to be cruel,Arrivedanci" He said.

He snapped his figures and got cotton candy. He grinned evillypassing by a tree, he turned a cute little squirrel into a monster.Some nice weather for some CHAOS,he thought, he noticed the tree rustling and turned into a cat quickly, thinking some demipony was following him. He grinned and looked up, a flock of birds flew out of the tree, "BIRDS," he shouted, he noticed two little baby birds, sadly wishing to fly, he snapped his figures and turned them into a Cockadoodle. He looked back from his shoulder, No one saw that, he thought.

Guardian was surprised that Selena followed him, but he was too tired to get up to do anything. When she mentioned his sword he got a little confused but then understood what she is talking about. "No, you didn't say anything that upsets me. Its just that I have a few things on my mind that I wanted to get straight. I really do think your interesting." He giggled at her saying he is brave, "I'm truly not very brave. Sure I'll do whatever I can to save someone, but that doesn't mean i'm not scared." Guardians smile still planted on his face. "I have a lot of things to be scared of. For example, what if i'm not strong enough to save someone, or, can i really save everyone. But in the end, the answer is all the same. I won't find out unless i try." He found some strength and got up to grab her hand. "and the thing that scares me the most is losing someone i really care about." he said while gently rubbing her hand with his thumb "If this makes a difference then i want to let you know that i think you are a very beautiful woman" he said with a huge red blush across his face.

"Oh, but that is a silly thing to be afraid of; Gaurdian. Because I know you are strong." Emerald looks up at the sky and back at Gaurdian. "We should be getting back to the camp, the teachers are probably worrying about us right about now. Selena began to walk back to camp, silently hoping she wasn't in trouble. "I hope we havn't missed anything, I don't want to  be confronted for ditching." Selena flapped her wings the slightest bit making her her rise just enough to see the entire layout of the camp. "Oh my....it's so lovely."  Selena looked for any sign of an angry teacher, or a student that was sent to look for them. She sighed, folding her wings as she landed. "We're safe, I couldn't see anybody that was mad, disappointing, hated, or disproving twoardes us." She counted the words off on her fingers, and looked at Gaurdian. "I wonder what it'll be like. When this all ends. When we have to go home; back to our families. I probably won't miss anypony other than you, Gaurdian. I'm not very good at making friends." Selena looked down at her hands. "At my school, people always call me Spaz-lena. Because I am such a clutz. My best friend sometimes calls me that when she gets mad."

• 5 months later...

Lunar Night, a black, with a slight tint of blue, unicorn stood from behind the doors of the cafeteria. The sophisticated mare, with her head high, and dragon-like eyes slightly closed, she let her thought take way, preparing a long distance spell.

Daughter of Nightmare Moon wasn't an easy life. Take this for example, most days when the campers looked at you, or managed to talk to you, they would be focusing on your fangs, or lack a warm glow in your eyes, like the Sons/Daughters of Celestia. Making friends wasn't easy any easier. Luckily, some actually treated you with respect, preferring to make direct eye contact. (Note: Lunar has several prejudices against children of Princess Celestia.)

But with the cons, there where pros. For example, you have a slightly higher magic power. Not like mother, who could bring everlasting night -which was paradise!- in wink, but good enough. The unicorn mare could easily preform simple spells, such as levitating or teleporting, but nothing any more complicated.

With a shining blue flash, she was teleported to the cafeteria. Around the cafeteria, she seemed to carry rather glitchy magic. There was a loud sound of teleporting magic. Rubbing her head, she blinked and looked at the ponies around her. 

@~Tian_Disharmony~

Edited by CheeseChangeling