Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Camp Half-pony RP(RP)

~Tian_Disharmony~

Guardian sat there with his face frozen. He could not believe he done that. Out of all his habits, that is the one thing he thought was the last thing that would happen. He was brought out of his shock when Selena gave him another hug. He looked at her as she hid behind her bangs. His face grew red once more at the sight of how shy she can be, it made her look absolutely adorable. His heart banged against his chest, wanting to explode at the mere sight in front of him. Guardian thought that he finally has a friend, if not something more, but his heart stopped when she said a friend. His ever present smile faltered, if only for a fraction of a second. When she looked at him, he looked straight back. His gaze never left her eyes, and he could have sworn he saw a slight glimmer in her eyes. 'What was it? Hope?' he thought. His mind racing to keep up with the events that transpired, only one thing came to, and that was to get away for a little bit and take his mind off of this so he can sort it out later. "I-I-I....I got to go." he quickly said. Guardian got up quickly and left the cafeteria.

Soon he found him at a sword training site. This will definitely help. He took off his armor and was left wearing a tight tunic that showed his extremely well defined muscles for all the years of training and some nice looking denim jeans. After he took off his armor, he held out his right and and concentrated. Soon enough, his beloved blade appeared. The mere sight of the blade was awe inspiring and looked way to big to carry in one hand.

((link to his weapon http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130407004635/dragonsdogma/images/thumb/b/b5/Dragon%27s_Bite2.png/250px-Dragon%27s_Bite2.png))

@,

After a few minutes of standing completly still, clung onto Thunder, she managed to get off and look back down at the ground once the two ponies had left. Her face was a bright red, but Sonais had looked away so that he wouldn't notice. She was mentally beating herself up in her mind for even doing such a thing, feeling bad about having to hold onto somepony she had just met only a little while ago. Eventually, she managed to man up a tiny bit, turning to Thunder once the blush had gone down a decent bit to speak once more. "Urr, ah, um... I-I'm, sorry for doing that... I didnt mean, to hold onto you, or, anything.. I was just scared, by that.. G-guy, i'm sorry...." 

Sona paused for a very long time after speaking, turning away once again. But she began to speak again, this time in a little quieter voice. "I, I guess.. I should just go right now... Too much trouble, i'm sorry... I-I'll be, somewhere... I dont know where, just.. Somewhere.." Then she slowly waddled away out of the cafeteria, looking back to him once she was near the door and sighed before leaving.

Tian grinned, He nervosly turned back and grabed his popcorn and almosted finished cotton candy, "Gotta go walk around" he told the three. Shadowfang (Christine) smiled at him, and waved. He smiled and waved back, the villains' childen seemed liked him.He  went by the closest chair near Star Belle What does it matter if they think I'm bad luck  because I am the ONLY demichild of Discord?, He though. He took a bite of the cotton candy, then he finished it and threw the cone away. He started snacking on his popcorn, handful by handful. His  pegsaus wing glistered in the light, luckly it was barly noticed by the two. He grinned,he snaped his fingures, he summoned more cotton candy, he finished his bag and started on his new cotton candy. "Sould've asked for water, UHG, great, I can't get a taste of my Cholate rain without going into Amoria's same boat" He mumbled in a whisper then took a bite. Wonder if I can summon it to me, He thought, He snapped his figures a few times, didn't summon, He snapped his figers again for the fourth time,he waited for the water to come to him, Impossible.

@,

"Ah, it don't mean a thing. It actually feels warm and...good holding on to be like this." Thunder Dash said. He then realized that Sona had withdrawn. Thunder Dash went to go find her to see what was wrong. He was concerned of her withering away. Thunder Dash went out the door and looked for Sona. He was worried that she would be excluded from the camp, and sought to start a friendship with her. He searched everywhere. He soon found her somewhere, alone. "Sona. Is something wrong? Is it that you don't want to be around others?" Thunder Dash asked. "Is it that you are two embarrassed to be around people?" Thunder Dash asked. He then remembered that Sona was very shy. "Just because you feel embarassed to talk to people, doesn't mean you quit as soon as you meet the first person. I'll be here for you no matter what. 'Cause that's what friends are for." Thunder Dash assured. He really wanted to help Sona. He felt really bad that she withdrew from the others and did not want to hangout. After all, it was a camp and camps are for building friendships.  

@,

"Ah, it don't mean a thing. It actually feels warm and...good holding on to be like this." Thunder Dash said. He then realized that Sona had withdrawn. Thunder Dash went to go find her to see what was wrong. He was concerned of her withering away. Thunder Dash went out the door and looked for Sona. He was worried that she would be excluded from the camp, and sought to start a friendship with her. He searched everywhere. He soon found her somewhere, alone. "Sona. Is something wrong? Is it that you don't want to be around others?" Thunder Dash asked. "Is it that you are two embarrassed to be around people?" Thunder Dash asked. He then remembered that Sona was very shy. "Just because you feel embarassed to talk to people, doesn't mean you quit as soon as you meet the first person. I'll be here for you no matter what. 'Cause that's what friends are for." Thunder Dash assured. He really wanted to help Sona. He felt really bad that she withdrew from the others and did not want to hangout. After all, it was a camp and camps are for building friendships.  

Sonais was by the camp lake, looking out to the blue waters and was tempted to jump into it. But before that, Thunder had arrived again. His words made her feel a bit down, but she nodded as he was right about everything. She did leave too quickly and just quit right then and there, and realizing that didn't help.

But even so, she looked back to him after feeling the water a bit, trying her best to smile. The one thing that really prevented her from looking straight at Thunder was the infamous blush that was across her face, but Sona shook a bit before taking in a big breath.

Okay.. Lets, do this...

So, the seapony turned around and faced to him with an awkward looking face. It was a mix of sad, shy, happy, and nervous at the same time, but managed to pull off getting her words out. "F-friends... Yeah, heh.. I, know you're right.. I'm shy, a-and, I cant deny it.. I'm sorry I left you like that, it, was my fault.. I-i'll try my best not, to do it again.. *gulp* But.. Meet me at, the edge of the dock.." 

That was the last of the words spoken by Sona before nothing could come out. She was just too shy to talk right there, since the moment from before was still too much for her to bear. Anyways, since she said to meet at the edge of the dock, which was a decent ways away from the cabins and the rest of the buildings, she jumped in before Thunder could say anything and began to swim underwater. Being in water helped her calm her mind down usually, and hopefully it would this time..

(( go ahead and make a post about arriving at the docks, alright? Also it's not one of those ocean pier types, but one where you could dock a boat at and get out to walk over to land ))

Guardian felt at peace when he is swinging his sword. The sword that he carried has a lot of history between the two. It may have only been a short time, but within it lies the greatest of memories. But no matter how hard he tried, the image of Selena would always, somehow, find its way into his mind, 'Why do I keep thinking about her?' he asked himself. He tossed his blade high into the air, spinning as it went up and back down. He spun in a 360 degree, caught the blade, and using his momentum swung the sword. In doing so caused a ripple in the air to blast out. He stopped after this and sat down. Again, another picture of Selena got its way into his mind. The image was of her hiding behind her bangs. The mere picture was enough to increase his already fast beating heart and a blush to appear on his face. Thinking of using his special move to help rid his mind of the cute and shy girl. He got up and pulled his blade in close, bending his elbows to where the blade was close to his body and pointing skyward. After he felt that enough of his strength was collected, he raised the blade over his head and moved closer to the practice dummy. With all his might and stored strength, he brought the blade down, in a split second, nothing happened. Then, a huge eruption surged outward from the impact zone. Earth and debris flew everywhere as the ground shook. That was it, he used all his strength and just collapsed backwards, exhausted and breathing hard. Yet another image of Selena entered his mind. He was too tired to fight it back but instead opened his mind up and embraced all the images. He cheeks flushed red and his smile showed that he was truly happy and serine.

@,

Thunder Dash followed Sona, as she jumped into the water. He to could swim, but he preferred not to at the moment. Thunder Dash watched as Sona swam and floated on the water. He soon got the urge to join her. He then put a spell on himself that disabled electric currents from flowing through his body. He usually does this before he takes a swim. He then spread his wings out so he could stay floating on the surface. He then swam up to Sona. "So...I guess this is where you feel most comfortable? Away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, away from the rush of time, away from...just the general stress the life puts on ya. Eh?" Thunder Dash asked as he dunked his head underwater and brought his back up. Thunder Dash then floated on his back and looked up at the sky above him. it was clear and blue. "Boy, the pegasai did an awesome job clearing the skies today." Thunder Dash stated as he looked up at the bright yellow sun, shining down on the clear lake waters. He then flipped back on his stomach and treaded water.  

@

Sona was a bit surprised by Thunder ending up next to her somehow, but she sighed since he was already in the water, going under for a bit before appearing once more near him. It was in three ways, she was experiencing different types of emotion. One of shyness, a little depression, and frustration. But she tried pushing it aside, going belly up so she didnt look directly to him when speaking. "Y-yeah.. The pegasi did, do a nice job of clearing the sky up... I just, needed to think a bit.. I'm sorry for always running away from you, b-but, i'm just not ready, to talk.. And, yeah.. Anyways, I go to a lake, if I need to relax since.. I, I like the lake.. It makes me feel, at home, since.. You know, i'm not like a pony.. It, does relax me.."

She was realizing now that it had become a little easier to talk to Thunder when swimming with him, but she was still a bit hesitant to really speak out to him. Talking to this guy though made Sona a little more comfortable now, since she's never talked to any stallion before in her life. Now the two are in a lake, swimming.. What a coincidence. "Thunder.. Why, did you swim to me..?"

@,

"Well...I just like to be around ponies. It was like that when I was a colt. Oh sure, I would have my daily dose of meditation/alone time just to think about things. I called it my "thinking time". Sometimes I would just plop myself on a cloud and just...have at it. I would sometimes catch a ride on a drifting could and take in the peacefulness of being up in the sky, just moving slowly, taking in the magnificent view. Honestly, you would love it there. It's one of the most spectacular things. Sometimes, I may even do it at night; just glide over the lit up Equestria, not giving a care, just in my own thing. I bet you have a wonderful world underwater. The coral reefs, I bet that you might've played hide and seek in them when you were little...but...I would love to take you on a flight someday, 'cause looking at the world from up above is one of the most glorious feelings ever. In the air, you just...feel so...free. You don't have nothing to hold you down. It's just you...and the sky." Thunder Dash said as he flipped on his back and was slowing drifting along the quiet waters.   

Sona nodded a bit, looking back at her life from before. It was 15 years ago she was born, and 15 years later when she asked to come to this camp. Her mother encouraged it since she would get a chance to talk to others and make friends, so she took upon this challenge and now she's faced by it. "Well... My, mom.. She's taken me out on flights before with my older brother and sister, and.. I did enjoy it. I can probably fly if I want to up in the sky, since I have, wings and all... But being this, makes it a lot harder.." And to show Thunder she had wings, the ones on her had spread out. Each individual feather was webbed, since she used them to help her swim often. "M-maybe we can go, someday.. I guess... If, the camp allowed it.. We could go, I guess.. But I haven't tried flying so high yet, I dont know if I can make it.."

By then she became a bit hesitant on going with Thunder. She still didn't feel ready to really talk to him about things yet, and she never told him about being afraid of heights. So instead, she just ducked back underwater and swam beneath, down a ways before coming back up. This time a tiny bit closer to him.

@,

Thunder Dash sort of embraced Sona when she swam up to him. The fact that Sona's mother challenged her to fly, reminded him of him being a little colt, on that fated day when he earned his abilities. "The fact that your mother challenged you, reminds me of when I was a Major in the Equestrian Military. Everyday in training, I pushed myself to the limit, but making sure not to go too hard. Basically, I raised the bar every day. I believe that everypony should do that." Thunder Dash said. He then thought about the days as a Major, the time when he went to resolve an issue with the griffons, how hard it was to control them and their agressiveness. He also thought about his fellow comrades. "You know, as a Major, I developed so many relationships with ponies in the military. That's also one goal I seek to do here, create relationships with other ponies that would last for a very long time." Thunder Dash explained. Something then came into his mind. "Are you...by any chance...afraid of...heights?" He asked, not wanting to intrude so much. 

@

Sonais pretty much froze by then, since Thunder did read her mind. But before answering that question, she wanted to correct him on another. "Ehheh, eh... A-anyways, my mother carried me... I didn't fly with her, since.. She also had my older brother and sister too, and they both aren't pegasi.. Um.. So.. Afraid of heights?"

She paused for a little bit, scared to tell him that she was in fact. The whole way to Cloudsdale on her mother's back was nothing but darkness, since she closed her eyes and held on tight until they found a nice spot to settle in. That is, a place where she didn't have to look down to the ground, and instead could look up at the beautiful sky. But Sona snapped out of that daydream, replying quickly to the question. "U-um, yeah, no, of course not! I'm not afraid, heh.. Why wouldn't I be..? I mean, my mom was one, so clearly i'm not.."

But she closed her mouth and looked away, not talking anymore. Did she just, lie to Thunder? It was on accident, the words she spoke came out opposite then what she wanted it to be. She felt bad by then, but since it was already spoken, she played it out and turned back around giggling. "Yeah... Don't worry about me on that, i'll be fine.."

@

Thunder Dash just looked at Sona. He could tell that she was lying by the way she reacted, but he certainly did not want to tell her, for he knew that would upset her.

"Have you ever flown by yourself? I started flying when I was 4 years old. In fact, something happened in which I was taller than all of the other pegasai at flight camp. They were about to kick me out, for they thought that I went to some unicorn who put a spell on me that would make me stronger and faster. But in reality, it was all a mutation in my growth genes. I'd actually call it a good mutation, for it did give me the advantage, yet it did not come with any downsides such as feeble bones. I know some pegasai who have had mutations in their genes, which sadly had caused their bones to become very fragile because of the lack of a certain mineral, which is essential for keeping your bones nice and strong." Thunder Dash explained. "I hope I didn't lose you there." Thunder Dash added as he continued to lightly drift around in the warm lake water. 

@

"N-no, I, still understood.. When you mean mutation, you, mean... Because, they said I was healthy, and such.. It's just my wings aren't as powerful as a regular pegasus like my moms.. Her's, I don't know.."

She stopped a bit and swam for a little more. By then, the two had gone out into the middle of the lake where it was about 200+ feet deep. "I've flown before, by myself.. But it hasn't been more then 30 feet off the ground, since.. Yeah.. I'll either fly, or walk back home, depending on how I feel, since both ways get me to the same place at the same time.. A-anyways, is there anything you want to do now..? I know we can talk, but.. I, maybe, we could.. Do something.."

Sona was still nervous at the time, but as things progressed she began to ease up on talking to Thunder. It felt, relaxing actually, talking to a fellow pegasus about flying and such. Maybe she might get rid of being afraid of heights, if she tried hard enough that is. Since she knew Thunder was a much more experienced pony to teach her, he could try with her someday. After all, she did promise to make some friends, right?

@,

"Maybe...I could help you with flying. Get those wings of yours up to strength so you could maintain your height. In the past, I've actually performed a spell that gives a pony true pegasus wings. However, this spell doesn't last long. But a funny thing is is that the ponies who I give the spell to, when they sleep, they sometimes get wingboners! Ever heard of those? They are a pain to deal with, especially, when tucked in under the covers and all of a sudden...poof! Your wing pops open as the covers fly off of you. Believe you me, I've had one in the middle of the night during flight camp and boy, all of the other ponies were laughing at me. I felt a little embarrassed though." Thunder Dash said rubbing the back of his head trying so hard not to get a wingboner as he was talking to Sona.   

He then took a dive under water and stayed under for a while. He couldn't quite see that much underwater, except for some water grass and floating algae. He then emerged from underwater, almost touching Sona. "Oh sorry." He said as he backed up a little to give Sona some space. 

Sona moved back a little too, seeing that Thunder popped up near her. It made her blush a bit, but moved it aside to think about the 'wingboner'. "Oh, uh... I, may have, I guess.. There was this one time, I was feeling awkward around everypony, so I ran out, and my wings spread for some reason.. I couldn't move them for a while, and it was... I don't know.. I, guess that's what it is.."

She took some time to think about the flying lessons. It would benefit her a lot since she was only an amateur, and it might be fun to fly around with Thunder helping her out. So she nodded, blushing a bit more. "Y-yeah, sure.. We, could practice flying.. How, about now..? I guess if we're not doing anything, we could, try to fly above the lake, or something.. If, you need to look at my wings, since they're different, you can.. B-but, I don't want any real wings.. Mom said I have real ones, and, I believe her.. She loves me, and knows what's right.."

Without even waiting for an answer though, she spread her right wing and turned it to Thunder. It was a tiny bit smaller then an average pegasi wing, and it was webbed like she said it was. But to really check it, he had to get closer, so she turned her head to look away.

@,

(OOC: See my avatar for Thunder Dash's wingspan

Thunder Dash came in close and examined her wing. He then touched it with his hooves. It felt webbed, just like Sona stated. "Well, those are some pretty decent wings you got there. Assuming you're also a seapony, they looked as if they were fused with fins for swimming underwater. How about you take a look at mine." Thunder Dash said as he spread his large wings for Sona to examine. His wings had many feathers in them, all preened and clean. A light breeze had started and they began to rustle. Thunder Dash waited patiently for Sona to examine them. "As you can see, my wings are quite large for me. When I was little, my wings were as large as a young alicorn's wings. Soon, they grew to the size a full grand alicorn, which is the tallest of all ponies that exist. There is only one grand alicorn in existence." Thunder Dash explained as he kept his wings spread, making sure not to stiffen them up too much, or else they would cramp and it would be quite painful for Thunder Dash to fold them back. 

@

Sonais was very hesitant at first, since him touching her wings made it feel very weird. But she blushed and nodded, going up to feel Thunder's wings. "Y-yeah, I use them, for swimming.."

She touched the feathers gently. They felt soft, very nice looking as well since he kept them preened. It was hard to both let go and not let go, since she was feeling awkward, yet this was a learning experience and she wanted to take it for granted later on. They were much bigger wings then she's ever seen in her life. The only real type of wings Sona was able to examine, was the ones on her mother's back. They were small, normal just like everyone elses, but this was totally different. She smiled a little, feeling more of the wing until getting semi-comfortable with it.

That is, until her awkwardness took over.

She realized that, after a while of examining, she ended up being next to Thunder and pretty much let out a tiny squeal as she froze. But it wasn't that that did it.. It was indeed, the fact that both of her wings instantly shot out like nothing. They felt super stiff, hard as a rock you could put it. She looked down and immediately scooted far away from him in the lake, submerging a bit until the two wings were underwater. "Errhh.... Mmmn, um..."

@,

Thunder Dash tried not to laugh, but he still giggled. "And that my friend...is a wingboner." He said still trying to hold in a laugh that was wanting to come out. "But there's nothing wrong with that. It'll go away soon." Thunder Dash said as he folded his wings back. Thunder Dash then drew a little closer to Sona. "But they usually come either because of excitement or romantic attraction." Thunder Dash explained. He learned that from a fellow pegasus in flight camp. He then got out of the water and shook himself off. "So, are you ready to fly?" Thunder Dash asked as he spread his wings out again in the sun to get the excess water off. He then flapped them a little, used a spell that reignited his electric abilities and then took to the skies. He hovered just above the lake, where Sona was, waiting patiently for her to get ready. 

Thunder Dash knew that deep inside Sona was getting used to him. At the same time, he was testing her, wanting her to come out of her shell of shyness and have a good friend, a friend that would help her along the journeys they will experience in this camp. 

@

It took Sona about a few minutes to really get ready, and eventually her wingboner did go down. After it doing that, she slowly emerged out of the water and spread open her wings to dry out a small bit. Not too much, since she needed the moisture to keep her going (( And I didnt mention, but she's usually moist and slimy from her skin. So when she clung onto you, she kinda left a little trace there )) but soon after, began to flap a little bit. She took a few breathers in, then flapped harder until eventually coming off the ground to where Thunder was. Luckily since they were both not far from the ground, she had no problem whatsoever in height. "Alright, s-so.. What's, the first thing to do..? Should I call you, Mr.Thunder Dash? Or, just Thunder, like before... I mean, y-you're my, teacher or whatever it's called.. So, mmn... Where are we, flying..?"

She rubbed her kelpie-like hands together, and interlocked her eight fingers, a bit scared of what they would do since she didnt want to fly up high. It might cause her to lock up if she looked down, and then fall into the water, or worse.. The ground.

@,

"We'll stay local around the camp. You can call me Thunder by the way. Some ponies prefer to call me by Thunder Dash, but Thunder is fine by me." Thunder Dash stated as he gained a little height.

"Alright, the number one rule for for flying is to never lose sight of where you're going. Also, you want to alternate between flapping and gliding. However, what I do, is that I use my electricity as an advantage. When I'm flying at a fast speed, it may look as if I'm just on a tailwind, which occurs when you're pretty high up. I used to go up in tailwinds all the time, which was really fun. I can take you up there sometime, but it'll be a while before we do that. For right now, let's practice alternating between flapping and gliding." Thunder Dash explained as he then flapped his wings, went for a few feet, then glided and made a u turn to face Sona. "Okay, now you try. It's pretty easy. But, be sure to have control. Control is perhaps the biggest thing when it comes to flying." Thunder Dash advised as he waited for Sona to perform the maneuver. 

@

Sona nodded shyly, looking down at the water and then took a deep breath. She began flapping her wings a decent bit harder until moving forward, then switched over to gliding.

Her first attempt might have been funny to Thunder, because all she did was stop and fall down into the lake again. She popped out, a bit embarresed by the fall and looked away with a blush. "Mmnn... T-that, didn't work..." But even so, the kelpie had to try and got back out of the water. She flapped her wings once more, going back into the air and focused a little longer. She remembered how Thunder had done it, and went for the same thing.

The next attempt she kind of got it, but a little wind helped glide her when she switched.  The only thing was after a bit, she pulled up too much and fell back down. This time with a little less of a blush and hid a tiny smile. "H-how, was that? Was that better, at all..? I know I haven't really flown much, since i've always put it aside... B-but, i'll learn! I'll learn someday.." Sona said the last sentence to herself and got out, flying up again for a next attempt. "Am, I doing anything wrong...?"

@,

"Well, you need more power when flapping your wings. The u turn was good, but you pulled up WAY too much. Try to avoid that, as when you pull up too much, you lose just about all of your speed." Thunder Dash said as he extended a hoof to aid Sona, since she had fallen to the ground. Thunder Dash said as he landed back on the ground to aid Sona. "There's actually a better way to get off the ground. When getting off the ground, to conserve more energy, what you have to do is get down like this." Thunder Dash said crouching down. "Pretend like your bowing to a royal king or queen. Also, have your wings spread out." Thunder Dash explained with his wings spread out. "Then, when you're ready...jump!" Thunder Dash stated as he sprang into the air with his wings spread wide. He then stayed in air flapping his wings. "Try that. It may be save you the hassle of continually flapping your wings, which in short uses a lot of energy. Thunder Dash advised. He then came back down and landed right next to Sona, making sure to keep space in between the two of them. 

@

Sona landed down with Thunder and nodded. She got into the same position that he was in, though wasnt exactly able to crouch too far down. Now she did find out one thing, was that her tail could be used like a spring to force her up, which is what she did. She sprang up into the air, opening up her wings and hovered above the ground a bit. Noticing that didnt fail, she smiled a little. "O-oh! That worked.. And, yeah, you're right, it didnt take up much energy... Th-thanks, for the tip there.. Now, lets, continue.. I think."

So she got into position in flight once more, flapping her wings and began to fly forward. Once she built enough momentum, she switched to gliding and decided to take a U-turn.

The outcome?

Success.

The kelpie turned gracefully in a U, still gliding a ways before flapping her wings to slow down. Never before had she felt happy in her life about this and now that she conquered it she clapped. "I, I did it..! I did it! Did you see that Thunder? I did it~!" She looked back to him, but instantly got a blush again and turned back around. Sona's smile stayed though, since she was happy with what she did.

@,

"Oh yeah! That was awesome!" Thunder Dash exclaimed doing a backflip in midair.

"Looks like you've got the basics down. Now we're gonna take it up a notch. Thunder Dash said as he looked for some clouds. He found three of them. He then flew over and got the three clouds and lined them up. The gaps between them were wide enough for a pegasus pony to weave through. Thunder Dash then flew over to Sona. "Alright, what I've got here, is a weaving excerise. In flight, banking, is when you tilt your body to one side. Most pegasai bank in order to weave through things. Watch carefully." Thunder Dash stated as he got his position. He then took off fast toward the three clouds. He then weaved through them, banking sharply between each weave. "See that? All it takes is control. This is a very critical moment where control must be taken into account. Now this time, I'm gonna do it a lot slower to break it down for ya." Thunder Dash said as he got back into his position. He then glided towards the clouds and weaved through them gracefully. On the third weave however, he pulled off a full 360 twist, then straightened out. "Your turn." Thunder Dash said.