Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Camp Half-pony RP(RP)

~Tian_Disharmony~

@

"U-um, alright..." She said, having to fly a little higher off the ground to reach the clouds. Sona looked down and gulped a bit, starting to get a little afraid but it wasnt enough to notice. So instead, she focused on the clouds and took a deep breath. Glide Sona, glide... Then after a few wing flaps and some speed, she glided slowly off to the clouds.

She barely made it through the first one, then turned sharply on accident and made herself accelerate around the cloud. Since she couldn't stop, the only thing to do was weave through the next cloud, which for some reason she did and managed to slow down. It made her lose focus though, so she turned too much and bounced off the last cloud, sending her down to a fast fall.

Sona screamed on the way down, trying to recover but all she was doing was barrel roles in the air. But since her wings were open, they suddenly caught at the right angle juuust before the kelpie hit the ground and accelerated. The wings pulled her up and launched her across the lake at a high speed, which by then she was too scared to do anything. And because of how low she had been to the water, her fingers nearly scraped it which sent her into a tumble, then into the water.

She made a pretty big splash at the end, bobbling back out as she pretty much was in panic by flailing around. "H-HEEALLLP MEE!! I'M GONNA DIIEEE!!"

@,

Thunder Dash scurried to her aid and picked her up out of the water. "It's okay. It's okay. I gotcha. You're safe." Thunder Dash said as he landed on the ground. "Well, that was a good effort. Though, on the third cloud, you overcorrected, which caused you to lose control and hit it. On trying to recover from a fall, be sure to have your wings folded and once you're able to straighten out, spread them out as fast as you can and pull up. Unfortunately, this is where most pegasai break their wings. When they lose control, they keep their wings out, instead of folding them. Because of the direction of the wind, this can cause a pegasus' body to shift in all directions, which may end up in a wing facing the ground. I've had to pull an emergency bail one time, where I was navigating an obstacle course and had to fold. Even though I was falling, I at least still had control. Once I straightened out, I spread my wings back out and resumes the flight." Thunder Dash explained. He did not want Sona to feel bad due the fact that she was almost hurt, so he hugged her. 

@,

All Sona could do was hug back and cry for a moment, since she feared she would die right there. The kelpie could care less that she was hugging Thunder, and in fact hugged tighter around, getting some slimy liquid on him. Some time later, she managed to get a hold of herself and let go, sitting down next to him and sniffled. "O-okay.. I'm, just glad I, didn't die.. All I saw, was me falling, then felt a rush and hit water.. What, h-happened..?" Sona said to him with another sniff, and wiped away a small tear from her face. All in all, it made her go from happy to sad in an instant, but she was lucky Thunder was there for her.

(( Ignore this part, but i'm going to be typing a long long, sentence down right now. This sentence is going to be pointless and also somewhat entertaining, because it regards facts about a santa claus who came to town one night on Rudolph. Some days he wouldnt shine his nose, and some days he would. That's because you had to stuff a quarter up his butt to get it to flash and the only pony capable of doing that was Molestia herself ))

• Brohoof 1

(((((OOC: Hey! Wait for me! I got to post to y'know!)))))

"Um...so....who are your pony parents? *squeak*" 'I hope I get a new friend out of this, because that was seriously the dumbest thing I could ask. What if they are sensitive about being half pony, oh I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings. I guess the right thing to do now is just wait for their reaction.

Seeing Selena's face seem worried about asking about her parents, in a normal voice, Star Belle replied: "My mom's Spitfire. So, um, uh, who are your parents, if uh, you don't mind me asking..."

She kept sipping her chocolate milk, watching Angel fix up Selena's arm, and kissing the wound. Good gold, he couldn't already have a crush on her... right? Never mind, none of my business. Why am I even noticing this? I never liked romance that much! Star was lost in thought that she didn't notice Tian (@ )come to the table. Her wings shot up. "Huh! Oh, sorry, you scared me! Heh, heh..." He started complaining about chocolate milk and snapped his fingers repeatedly. "You don't think anything will really happen when you snap your fingers...right?" If he does, then he's coo-coo!

Everybody left the table while she talked to Tian.

"Err, I don't mean to be rude. It's just that I've never really been around people before. Uh, Name's Star Belle, but you can call me Star. What's your name?"

She hoped that this first impression would be, as good, if not better, than her first social attempt.

Guardian felt at peace when he is swinging his sword. The sword that he carried has a lot of history between the two. It may have only been a short time, but within it lies the greatest of memories. But no matter how hard he tried, the image of Selena would always, somehow, find its way into his mind, 'Why do I keep thinking about her?' he asked himself. He tossed his blade high into the air, spinning as it went up and back down. He spun in a 360 degree, caught the blade, and using his momentum swung the sword. In doing so caused a ripple in the air to blast out. He stopped after this and sat down. Again, another picture of Selena got its way into his mind. The image was of her hiding behind her bangs. The mere picture was enough to increase his already fast beating heart and a blush to appear on his face. Thinking of using his special move to help rid his mind of the cute and shy girl. He got up and pulled his blade in close, bending his elbows to where the blade was close to his body and pointing skyward. After he felt that enough of his strength was collected, he raised the blade over his head and moved closer to the practice dummy. With all his might and stored strength, he brought the blade down, in a split second, nothing happened. Then, a huge eruption surged outward from the impact zone. Earth and debris flew everywhere as the ground shook. That was it, he used all his strength and just collapsed backwards, exhausted and breathing hard. Yet another image of Selena entered his mind. He was too tired to fight it back but instead opened his mind up and embraced all the images. He cheeks flushed red and his smile showed that he was truly happy and serine.

Selena stood next to him. "I said something...diddn't I?" Selens looked down. "I should have known, I'm sorry." *brushes strand of hair out of her eye.* "Most peoole aren't interested in me that way...or at all-" *shd looks at him, blushing* "I wish I could tell others how I feel. Like you, your brave and I bet you never get nervous. Sometimes I wish I could be like my parents. All my Mom talks about is times she saved Equestria with her friends. Plus my Dad works in the Military and I barley get so see him. Whatever though. " *turns her head to face the sky, hair glapping in the wind* "I am sorry for one more thing though; " Selena crossed her arms over the railing and laid her head on her hands, she turned her head to face Gaurdian. "For not being able to tell you how I feel about you." Selena blushed a light pink and squeezed Gaurdian's shoulder, and moitened to the sword. "I diddn't make you that upset did I? Oh goodness...." Selena suddenly blushed a bright pink. "Oh...um...you probably want to be alone right?" Selena stood up with a jolt and ran her fingers nervously through her crinkled dress.

Selena stood next to him. "I said something...diddn't I?" Selens looked down. "I should have known, I'm sorry." *brushes strand of hair out of her eye.* "Most peoole aren't interested in me that way...or at all-" *shd looks at him, blushing* "I wish I could tell others how I feel. Like you, your brave and I bet you never get nervous. Sometimes I wish I could be like my parents. All my Mom talks about is times she saved Equestria with her friends. Plus my Dad works in the Military and I barley get so see him. Whatever though. " *turns her head to face the sky, hair glapping in the wind* "I am sorry for one more thing though; " Selena crossed her arms over the railing and laid her head on her hands, she turned her head to face Gaurdian. "For not being able to tell you how I feel about you." Selena blushed a light pink and squeezed Gaurdian's shoulder, and moitened to the sword. "I diddn't make you that upset did I? Oh goodness...." Selena suddenly blushed a bright pink. "Oh...um...you probably want to be alone right?" Selena stood up with a jolt and ran her fingers nervously through her crinkled dress.

Guardian was surprised that Selena followed him, but he was too tired to get up to do anything. When she mentioned his sword he got a little confused but then understood what she is talking about. "No, you didn't say anything that upsets me. Its just that I have a few things on my mind that I wanted to get straight. I really do think your interesting." He giggled at her saying he is brave, "I'm truly not very brave. Sure I'll do whatever I can to save someone, but that doesn't mean i'm not scared." Guardians smile still planted on his face. "I have a lot of things to be scared of. For example, what if i'm not strong enough to save someone, or, can i really save everyone. But in the end, the answer is all the same. I won't find out unless i try." He found some strength and got up to grab her hand. "and the thing that scares me the most is losing someone i really care about." he said while gently rubbing her hand with his thumb "If this makes a difference then i want to let you know that i think you are a very beautiful woman" he said with a huge red blush across his face.

@,

"It's okay. You were doing really good, but you overcorrected on the third weave and lost control. Don't worry, you'll soon get it. But for now. Let us rest." Thunder Dash said. He then built up some electricity and made an apple appear. "Want an apple?" He asked as the apple hovered in his magic grip. He kinda felt bad that Sona almost hurt herself, yet felt comfort when hugging her. He knew that she would be a good friend, since it looked like she was warming up to him. Thunder Dash honestly was slightly attracted to her, but did not want to tell her, for that might and will make her feel unconfortable and withdraw back to her little place.

Thunder Dash was glad that he found a friend. Although Sona was a little hard to understand, because she too was a mutant just like him, Thunder Dash did his utmost to treat her with all of the respect he could. After all, he was a major in the Equestrian Military and one of the traits that military personell must have is respect. This made him think about his first time being in the military.  

@

Sona nodded and took the apple into her hand, looking back at it before taking a small bite down. She sniffled again and looked up at Thunder, outputting a smile. "Okay, so.. It, was just a minor mistake then, hm.. I guess when this goes away, i-i'll try one more time, maybe then I might have the courage to actually do it.." She sighed just then and took another bite, wiping away one more tear. "Oh, and.. Thanks for helping me.. I thought I was still falling, since I had my eyes shut... Yeah, t-thanks... I really do appreciate it.." Then Sonais blushed somewhat, her smile returning shortly after.

It had been about 10 minutes since the incident, and the girl was waddling around the camp with Thunder. She managed to recover mostly, but still didnt feel like trying again and instead wanted to look around at the place. Besides, she'd just arrived there only today and met this new guy. "Wow... Sometimes, nature can look so nice.. I mean, I dont know if you like nature or not, since, I generally dont like it much... It's just some days, it looks so magnificent.."

@,

"Yeah, it does." Thunder Dash stated. "I remember a time in Junior Flight Camp where I had to help this one pegasus was was struggling to get off the ground. She was just too scared. She had the attitude of an Earth Pony. I kept telling her to forget about the Earth Pony atitude and that she's a pegasus. She tried once but failed, and just gave up that instant. Later that day, I saw her again and continued to help her. The problem was, was that she kept on working herself up. She was one who was getting herself scared. This was the reason why it took her very long to learn to fly." Thunder Dash explained. "But then, a day came when I was watching her, all alone on a solitary cloud. She was on the edge. She stepped forward, but stepped back. It was a continuous fight, either she would jump or withdraw. She took three steps forward and took a deep breath, spread her wings out and closed her eyes. She took that fated jump and I swear I thought she was gonna scream and flail that instant. Without being conscious, she pulled up and straightened out! According to her, it was the best day of her life. Unfortunately, I can't remember her name." Thunder Dash stated. "What did you think of that story?" Thunder Dash asked.  

@,

"Um, I guess..." She thought for a bit, waddling over to a very large rock and sat down on it. It was near the lake again in the sun, but Sona didn't mind. "Actually, yeah.. That's, a nice story, huh.. But I don't want to take too long for you, since it'll take up too much time and, and.. Uh..."

By then, she was lost in words and couldnt think of what to say next. So she just sighed and adjusted onto the rock, lying down to stretch out. It would be pretty much the perfect scene of a sexy mermaid sitting there just waiting for you, but the Kelpie didnt know she was doing anything like that so she continued to lie there. "I'm feeling ready soon, after a bit.. More thinking, I think i'll try one more time.. Does that sound good to you... Um, Thunder..?" Sona smiled again at him with another blush, also not noticing that she was beginning to get used to him. 

(( buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu buu Hm... I'm going to fill up 100 characters exactly by typing in 100 characters, but how do I do it when i'm already doing soo right now? ))

@,

"Alright, if you say so. Thunder Dash checked to see if the three clouds were still there and surprisingly, they were.

He then looked at Sona. He almost had the urge to get a wingboner. He tried so hard to keep it in. "Ugh, the way you're posed on that rock..." Thunder Dash said as he began to blush a little. Then...it happened, Thunder Dash got a wingboner right in front of Sona. "Oh great!" Thunder Dash exclaimed as he tried to fold back, but his wings were too stiff to fold. Thunder Dash hated getting wingboners in front of girls, especially when he was with his friends.

"Oh gosh, that reminds me of another story back in Junior Flight camp. I was hanging out in the mess hall and I see this beautiful pegasus. I am like lovestruck. "Come on Thunder, get it together." I thought to myself. It was very hard to fight to urge. Sadly, I lost the fight and I got a wingboner right in front of everypony in the mess hall. The room went completely silent and I had this red line across my face. Ponies started to laugh at me. One even managed to get a picture of me! I swear when I get my hands on that pony!" Thunder Dash said a little flustered yet smiling at the same time. By now, his wings had relaxed. 

@

It was basically at the wrong time when Thunder had gotten a wingboner, since after talking about his story, she ended up with one shortly after. Since he put the words 'beautiful' and 'pegasus' together, he thought that he also included Sona in that category so she blushed a red. She quickly stood up and turned around on the rock, since it made her feel awkward to look at, but the wingboner was still in plain sight of him. What's more was that in the sunlight, she pretty much looked wet all over from having moist skin, so yeah... Made her look ten times more sexy then normal. "I, um uh... O-okay.. Are, wingboners, supposed to come with a side of, this.. Weird feeling..?" Sona managed to reply while barely peeking over her shoulder to see Thunder there again. She tried her best to fold in the wings, but it was of no use. Her private bubble had pretty much popped, and her weird feeling took over by far. So she curled up on the rock to prevent any 'innapropriate' sights of a body part managing to slip out or so.

(( I'ma PM you one quick message ))

@,

"Well, that's one side effect of wingboners. You never know what might follow, and yes they feel awkward as hay." Thunder Dash said after recovering from what seemed like a very long wingboner. "Anyway, are you ready to try again?" Thunder Dash asked pointing to the skies. He wasn't trying to rush her or anything, but he really wanted her to hone her flying skills, just as much as she had her swimming skills down. "You know Sona. I just thought of something. Flying, in a lot of ways...is just like swimming. In swimming, you both flap and glide, just as in flying. The only difference is, you don't have the water's aid to keep your in control." Thunder Dash explained. He then noticed the three clouds drifting off. "One second." Thunder Dash stated as he zoomed into the air and reset the three clouds into their positions for the weaving exercise. "So, you get what I'm saying right? This might and will make things a whole lot easier for ya!" Thunder Dash stated. He really wanted to see Sona get her flying down, after all, she had the potential.  

@

After the wingboner had gone down and her privacy bubble was pretty much restored, Sona turned back around and nodded to Thunder. "A-alright, i'll take that in mind.. And yes, i'm ready now.." She stood up from the rock, leaving a wet print of her body behind before flying back up into the air where the three clouds were and awaited for Thunder. "So... Just like, water, but with wings, and no support..? Okay, that, makes it a little easier now... I'll just use these like flippers, and yeah..! I think I got it now.. I'm ready to try going through the three clouds again!"

All of a sudden, she became just an excited pony. After all she loved swimming, and anything related to swimming was something she loved a lot. So she began to fly and glide down to the three clouds at a steady pace, going up to the first one and curved around it. She remembered about the speed increase and slowed it down a tad to go around the next one, and eventually pulled off the next one where she failed last time and continued around the cloud until building enough speed to launch herself away into the air. After finishing, she stopped and hovered, cheering in her own mind and looked back to Thunder with a smile. "I, I did it! Yes..!! Wait, I did do it right..?"

@,

"Yeah!" Thunder Dash exclaimed as he sprang into the air. "That was awesome!" He added. "Seems like you got that pretty much down!" He continued. "Now, here comes the fun part! Basic aerial maneuvers. Now that you've got the weave down, let's do some basic inversion techniques. The first one we'll start with is just a simple vertical loop, like this." Thunder Dash explained as he went straight up and looped around. "See, it's not that hard. All you've gotta do is when you get vertical, lean back and body will carry though into the loop. But be careful, you don't wanna lean too late, or else you'll miss the loop." Thunder Dash said. "This time, I'm gonna show it to you slower." Thunder Dash said. He then flew up and went vertical. Just as he went vertical, he leaned back into the loop and carried his body though the looped. He then straightened out. "There! See that? Did you see when I learned into the loop. There's actually another way to do a vertical loop. But for now, we'll stick with this one until you have it mastered." Thunder Dash stated.  

@

Sonais nodded happily and took the time to study the loop. But before doing anything, she lowered herself closer to the ground before beginning to fly forward and then started to glide through the air. Once picking enough speed, she pulled back, going upwards until reaching the climax and leaned her body back. It was pleasing to feel as she accelerated downwards and zoomed across the lake, this time making sure not to touch the water. "Weeee!!" She replied before slowly stopping, then flew back over to Thunder and clapped her hands together like a child. What fun she was having, expecially that it took away ever thinking about him liking her and always blushing when she looked to his face. "That was so much fun! I think i'll try it again, okay? Watch me!" She then turned around, flying a little faster this time before gliding. Sona was a little higher now, so she took a dive to gain some speed before pulling up in a loop, then accelerated back down again and flew some more before stopping. She let herself drop into the water, popping out with a lot of laugher. "I've never flown and had so much fun in my life~!"

@,

Thunder Dash laughed with delight. "Now you're on a roll!" Thunder Dash exclaimed spreading his hands out. "What did I tell you? Flying gives you one of the greatest feelings ever!" Thunder Dash exclaimed.

Thunder Dash was filled with joy now that Sona was enjoying flight. That was one thing he really wanted. He now felt that Sona was out of her shell, no longer that shy pony she was. "So, let me guess. You're gonna love aerobatics?" Thunder Dash asked Sona with a smile since she had tons of fun doing loops in sky.

"Okay! Next one! This one is perhaps one of the funnest manuvers to do, because it prepares for the ultimate flight sunt. But we'll save "The Ultumate" for last." Thunder Dash explained . "So, here's how it goes. You're gonna shoot up in the sky almost vertical. As soon as you get a the height you want, lean back and fold your wings in. You'll then slowly carry your body through a half loop, which then you would twist so you'd be facing forward. When you get low enough, quickly shoot your wings out, pull up hard and you'll then feel this rush of speed pushing you forward!" Thunder Dash exclaimed. "Watch!" Thunder Dash added. 

He then shot up into the air going almost vertical. Once he reached the height he wanted. He folded his wings, leaned back and pulled half loop and twisted. Down, down, down he came. As he almost touched the water's surface, he shot out his wings, pulled up hard and zoomed across the water. "Woohoo!" He shouted. As he zoomed across the water, an arc-trail of water formed, then disappeared as it went back down to the lake water. Thunder Dash pulled up and slowed down. "Now, what'd you think of that. Wanna give it a shot?" Thunder Dash asked. 

@

Sona was amazed by this trick, but she shook her head with a smile. "I, think it's a bit too much for me.. We're getting carried away, all I want to really do is fly around a bit and know a few basic things. My mom probably knows how to do that, since.. She's set a speed record before.. Though she stopped since she had my sister, brother, and me!" Then she giggled a bit and twirled around in the air. Sonais felt so much more free now, knowing how to handle flight better and she was happy that Thunder had taught her. She took some time to think, but blushed and went over to him, giving him a hug, then let go shortly after. "But, thank you so much for teaching me.. Maybe some day when I feel that it's right, we can learn again, but for now i'd like to stick to the ground.." She stretched out in the air, taking a deep breath before letting out. "Maybe, we, could talk..? What we like and dislike, you know..? So we don't make a mistake of doing something, and then us hating it or whatever. Or maybe, I could pester you once, if it's a prank..~" The kelpie blushed and giggled a bit more at the same time.

@,

"Okay then, let's call it a day. How about just a nice relaxing flight around the camp. Nothing wrong with that...right?" Thunder Dash asked as he started to gain speed. He was really attracted to this new friend he met, which surprised him a lot. He never knew that he would have this close of a friend and it was only the first day of camp. "We should do this a lot more often." Thunder Dash thought to himself as he waited for Sona to come join him in a flight. He then thought about the others in the camp, all of the other ponies they left behind at the main site. He wondered if any of them had close friends just like he did. He then thought about his days in the Equestrian Military, the times when he was hanging about with his closest friends just having a good old time, free flying, pulling pranks and having pillow fights at night. There was even that one time where Thunder Dash and group of guys pulled an airsoft gun raid on a fellow cabin of theirs. They even got away with it and the general absolutely loved it. 

@

Sona joined him in the flight, soaring around the camp while looking at the bright sunny sky. It felt so nice, and relaxing for once to fly with another pony, and she eventually got used to Thunder. Very weird way of getting used to a guy, but she did it and was happy about it. She even decided to fly next to him and go over the cabins where everypony slept. "I wish I could maybe have a bunk with you in a cabin, but.. It's seperated from boys and girls. I doubt we'll be able to try and convince the leader of this camp to make me an exception, but, yeah... Also, the cabins are a bit, yech.. For me... I would rather sleep outside, or something then be in there.. I mean it is summer though, so it would be fine to spend it outside.."

Then she thought for another moment or two, getting a surprising idea. "Hey! What if we both snuck out and slept outside? We could talk, more, and all that.. Well, it depends on if you're alright with it or not.. It seems weird that a boy and a girl would be out this late.. I mean, huh.. I dont know, really.. I guess it's alright to sleep near a guy."

Tian smiled, "I was trying  to summon the glass of  water, yet it works a little bit" He said, "Anyways I'm Tian Disharmony" He took a bite of his  cotton candy.He sighed,She doesn't  know that I'm the son of Discord, he thought. He cleaned his sunglasses which were covered in cat fur and grinned, he had to do this every day after his new Warrior cat club was over.

(Gonna be random... This about clans and ponies, Shadow clan= King Sombra

Thunderclan=Rainbow Dash

Riverclan=Princess Luna

Windclan=Trixie

Bloodclan=Queen Chrystalis

Another thing:  I love Puppies and Ponies and Cats, oh wait I'm a cat, so why do I love puppies? That carrot looks awesome can I have it?TIGERCLAW, HE STOLE MY CARROT!!!!!!!!!!!!  Aw, I lost it, sad.png WHy. WHY ,WHYYYYYYYYY?Can I have chillie please, with some chicken? I'M NOT CRAZY, I'M GONNA TELL BLUESTAR!! IWhy am I exhiled? I didn't steal his carrot, I gave the waffle to Fireheart like you asked. NO! The carrot was mine, I dropped it!WHEN DID HE EVER..  Found it, please, we're evil... I'm in YAY!!!  I will give Firestar a waffle everyday, with catmint filled toys XD)

@,

"Same here. I could get a tent pitched in a about a second with my electric abilities. Besides, tomorrow, we'll be all refreshed and ready for more stuff." Thunder Dash said as he then saw a hunk of clouds up ahead. "I change my mind. How's about we sleep up here. Have you ever been on a cloud before, oh, its the softest thing ever. It's like cuddling a bunch of cute wittle bunnies!" Thunder Dash said as he headed towards the hunk. Thunder Dash then came to a slow as he drew closer to them. He began to flap his wings to maintain his height. He first took a part of the hunk and split it. He made a long cloud that resembled a bed. He then gathered some electricity and made a blanket appear over the long cloud. He then took another part of the hunk and did the same thing. "There, now we've got two beds made of cloud. Now, we can sleep together!" Thunder Dash explained as he took the blanket for his cloud and wrapped it around himself. He then plopped down on the cloud. "See. Look how easy that was. Come on. It's okay. The cloud is nice and soft." Thunder Dash stated.  

(OOC: I think this is where we should break off into our private RP)

Edited by Thunder-Dash

(OOC: I think this is where we should break off into our private RP)

@@Milk Wave,

(Well then: )

"Uh-huh,"Star said disapprovingly. She looked at her tray. She had eaten everything except her cookie. "Well, it looks like I'm done with lunch. Adiós."She left the table, put her tray away and stepped outside into the glorious fresh air.

She breathed in deeply. Wow, it's so beautiful out here,Star thought. She flew upwards, wanting to she the nature from above. She had flown before, but only to reach high cabinets and over stairs, enough to keep her wings exercised.

The breeze blew in her face as she flew, about ten feet over the campsite. I see why everybody likes flying. It is relaxing.

Five minutes later, she landed softly onto the grass. The very next moment Star saw to clouds get zapped by electricity. "Ee!" they zapped again. "Gah!" This time, she ran off.

A few moments later, Star Belle flew back to the site of the electric zaps. There she saw Kelpie Girl and her friend. "Um, excuse me... Um I just want to make sure you're okay... I saw some lightning." she smiled and pulled the cookie out of her pocket. "Oh! I forgot to ask what you're names are. I'm Star Belle, by the way."

Edited by EpicHarmony

Tian smiled at Maddie, iris,and Amber then came back to their table...  Thunder clashed from the window, Perfect time for some choclate rain He thought,

Iris seemed to think the same thing about going outside, being the last 4 in the mess hall was boring, "Hay, lets go outside" Iris told them. They noded in agreement. Once they were outside, Tian waited for a drip of rain, he turned back into a cat, I bet the pegusi are going to ruin my fun, he thought,then he noticed Amoria,her hair was tied into a ponytail, her propeller beaning slowly turning in the breeze.As he saw her come nearer to his cat forum, he turned back.

"TIAN!" She yelled and hugged him.

"Oh I missed you" Tian responed and hugged her back.

"Family meeting later" Iris said

"Buut,iris, this is AS his cute cat dance" Amber saiod,shocked...
       "I agree with Amber, Iris, those two never seen each other since last year" Maddie whispered.

Tian smiled at Amoria, "Anything you want to tell me" he asked, he felt asmall drop of water on his pegaus wing.

Amoria nodded, "TONS, where can I start"

"Anywhere" Tian told her, and snaped his figures, another clash of thunder rolled and some choclate rain came down.

"Alright, My class had a end of year trip to that cirius, there was a fire, and..."

Tian  grinned, "So, you just got a burnt?" he asked.

"Yeah, I was in the front seat and the fire eater blew his fire in my direction, I was talking to my friend, Abby, and the fire came on my check" Amoria told him.

"And about the fire?" Tian asked and summoned a glass and placed it to the side.

"It wasn't a regular fire like they expected, I noticed some eyes with purple smoke coming out, the fire turned to Black smoke and I heard a laugh, Mrs Areus called me while I was staring at it, some sleeping spell and the next thing I knew..."

Tian sighed he hated being good, but since she was special to him, he sighed,"Some pony tricked you" He hissed

Maddie spoke her eyes darken with fear, "Sounds like somepony I know from that one episode, What did the laugh sound like?"

Shadowfang Sombra looked at Amoria oddly and snickered. 

"We got our answer from Miss Shadow-mistress" Iris said.

"That's not a exact answer"Tian said..

"Never mind" Maddie said after a few seconds of thinking,, "I know the pony your talking about, UH,Celestria should give more human world quests"

Amoria grinned, "Cinnamon might get one from Celestria, if that was a pony that put me to sleep"

"I know who everyone will be pointing to IF you tell everyone" Tian told Amoria, "They'll point to to my father, but they know HE can't do it to you"

"KING SOMBRA" Maddie sparkle smiled, she didn't meean to yell, but she did, "You did say something about Shadows"

"And that way  Shadow Misteress was eying Amoria oddly" Iris added.

Edited by Battlescar Lulamoon

Two twins walked into the camp while Tian snapeed his figures again, "Drek should see that burn" Maddie told Amoria, "I'm sure  he can see what it is"

"Alright" Amoria told  the group, "Thanks, Maddie"  she added.

Meanwhile Emily  grinned, her sister, Emma was carring some cider, Tiam smiled, "How many bits for a cup? I've got a good amount of bits from .." 

"Sorry about Tian" Maddie told them, "He's been a little catisized"

"My father told me there was good cider, Sweet, tasty cider" Tian thought outloud. He snapped his figures to stop the choclate rain and got himself cotten candy... 

At the nurse officem Drek sighed , holding a book, "Shadow magic, it might contain a curse, it won't be easy being cured." Drek told Amoria.

She then asked, "What is it?"

"Stay with me for a while" Drek told her, while reading a book called, Shadow Magic curses and cures, He smiled "It looks like Shadow-claw"  he told her.

"What  does it do?" Amoria asked.

Drek read out of the book, "It's a rare curse that  once was used by King Sombra on the Crystal Ponies, the ponies not following his strict laws will be scared"Drek  then closed the book, " I don't know why He'll  be crazy enough to scar a Half-pony, maybe it's a mark of slavery or the mark of a servent. Daughter of Screwball, beware, those of his Children"